So....what the fuck is androgynous and why is a man calling itself a lady

So....what the fuck is androgynous and why is a man calling itself a lady

>unshaven
what a degenerate

most of this is just men who find being a man too difficult. they can't work hard enough, go to the gym, attract females, etc
so they just throw their arms up in the air and say well i guess its time to try out being a woman
outside of that it's the mental illness angle and the trendiness angle that causes this pathetic freak behavior

androgynous means people can't tell if you're a man or a woman

basically just means you're a repulsive freak

Androgynous just means hard to tell what gender something is, its not a new liberal term or anything.

Whenever I see a tranny I just say its androgynous looking because I legitimately don't know what gender its supposed to be.

Johnny, that is what you call a queer. He will drug you and rape your butthole and suck your pecker. He is no good, Johnny. No good.

Made my peepee alittle hard thanks

this is correct
it's the whole grass is greener on the other side push over faget shit
weak emotionally and unfit for the harshness of life outside of their striving to be middle class family

I've been collecting quite the stash of keepers. too bad I'm going to bed soon, otherwise I'd dump them.

Estrogen

Fellow 614 user?

>So....what the fuck is androgynous and why is a man calling itself a lady

Because he wants the D. It's literally as simple as that.

wouldbang/10 tho

What a punchable face. His description makes me think he's the type with an exaggerated lisp and hand movements.

Dump them until you go to bed.

Saw this one a while back

He would make a great Elf on the Shelf

Androgynes are just highly pretentious betas.

Whatta faget

Jesus.I just want to beat to death the person in this photo.

This thing superliked me....

BEANED

what a faggot

Faggot... White males are being poisoned by the gov. Stop eating junk food, it is chemically castrating you. Call me crazy, but you know I am right.

I like the way he stares into the sky

He might be paralyzed or hoping for a KANG to tell him he is one with him

This is demon possession. It isn't like the movies.

Reported

It's a public tripcode you stupid hallmonitor fucking faggot.

it's funny because my last post I said I filtered it

Ok, schizo

nuflag

I wish I could savour his boipussy by licking the shit out of it.

This guy looks like Terry Davis's son.

LOL they turned his dick white

Literally the only part of the nigger that has ANY value to western society, and they turn it white!

BTFO!

OP is a dumb cunt millennial who doesn't realize that "androgyny" is the correct term used throughout history to describe what the current "non-binary" assholes are talking about and how this is them trying to make themselves out to be victims of some phantom oppression.

Read a fucking book OP.

that kid is not half beaner, I promise you I know. I grew up around many beaners and many halfies. That's not what they look like, that kid is half black

Also, charge your phone. Faggot.

>I feel like a lady!
ok
>I am JUST like a lady!
ok
>I like dicks in my ass - I'm so gay!
ok

>I'm a lady.
Not really though