Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/byNlqUFddeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frozen

>Vice

a world that looks like mine you say?

makes sense. they inject the blockbusters with as many shitskins and jewesses as they can. they'd make just as much money with an all-white cast.

(((Drew Schwartz)))

((Study))

How many of these movies had (((diverse))) casts when they built their original fan base?

>kikes invest more shekels in multicultural films

>"multiculturalism makes more money, goys!"

>A study says

/thread
It's still a cash cow for Disney.

I dont believe that
I know a shit ton of white people that didn't go see Get Out because it had a nigger in it

1. Gone with the Wind- All White Stars
2. Avatar- 4/5 Stars white. 5th (Michelle Rodriguez) pretty much white
3. Star Wars- All 4 stars white
4. Titanic- All Stars white
5. The Sound of Music- All Stars white
6. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial- All Stars white
7. The Ten COMMANDMENTS- All Stars white
8 Doctor Zhivago- wtf is this.
9. Jaws- never seen it desu. Think everyone is white
10. Snow White and the Seven- every character is white

>(((Schwartz)))

Well David, you fail again

underrated

Pretty sure cinema attendance has been dropping in recent years

And how do you explain marvel blaming diversity for falling sales? People want interesting stories not "representative" characters

Vice said it? Well shit, now I don't know what to believe.

I'm pretty sure this is code for more chinks in movies. China is the only thing keeping Hollywood alive and they sure don't like seeing niggers in their American action films.

Nigga even the shark is white in Jaws.

>study

It's spelled (((study))).

funny because I just saw some articles by the same msm chains about how Hollywood/movie theaters are both dying because of the amount of "diverse" shit they are forcing on us.

so are they dying or aren't they?

is it because they pay women and minorities less?

That's just blatantly untrue.

They straight up lie now.

Diversity is what's causing movies to suck because it's obvious that it's forced.

Hollywood forgot that people dont give a fuck about their stupid agenda, they just want to be entertained.

stat talks about recent films, and white people start spitting up films from back when we had no choices.

>an established serie of films propose yet another film with a diverse cast
>surprised it works
>faggots make a study on why the movie is more sucessful because of its diversity
>yet forget to include how the Chinese cinema market has exploded
>forget to include how easy and cheap it is to watch films nowadays
This thread yet again.

Posting a classic

yes, this is the correct answer. they also promote them less.

GREAT! White

A stupid study that ignores the fact that films like Star Wars would get huge sales regardless of the cast all in order to promote an agenda

That's hilarious.

Put diversity in big films like Star Wars and fucking obviously "welp, it looks like diversity wins the box-office, hurr durr."

Ghost busters?

Sup Forums BTFO.

Will Sup Forums ever recover from this?

Lol

Just realized that watching Get Out in the cinema while being white would be like the film itself.

This couldn't be a correlation with big budget films and the culture of diversity or get blacklisted in media could it?

>create nothing but diverse cast movies
>market the fuck out of these movies
>create one or two "white washed" "token white" films
>limited release and run
>use this as evidence that the public actually want more diversity

if they argue that the public wants to see a world that looks like theirs
then 4/10 actors should be "diverse" and the lead roles should be played by rich (crypto) zionists

hmmm

misinterpreting the data
the jews put diversity in films that are going to be seen by millions regardless, like star wars

WE

WUZ

>It's still a cash cow for Disney.

Hollywood doesn't pay shekels for 'Appropriation Fees'

Dey juss go head on and appropree ate dey shit, make some green and tell a nigga ta go home yumsayin

#DisneyStopAppropriatingMinorities

Thats kinda rough for two reasons. 1. It Ain't boyega's fault that movie was like that, and if anything it made him look likea klutz to make feminists feel big and 2. Its false advertising, if Chong wants nog free cinema then that poster seriously misrepresents Boyega's screentime.

If sjw's want diversified film then they should be forced to come clean to their Chinese revenue sources.

But Frozen is still full on kike propaganda.

>wrong
Chinese market doesn't buy shitskin movies so they actually are losing out on money

I'm guessing the study is projecting sales into the next 200 years when there are no white people left.

Chinks like movies with chinks in them, and chinks love going to the movies.

>big-name movies manufactured by ZOG that are guaranteed to make the most money anyway are filled with diversity for the goyim
>(((drew schwartz)))

>a world that looks like theirs
>Star Wars

>Develop a blockbuster that is guaranteed to make a billion dollars
>Make arbitrary casting decision along race lines
>Movie makes a billion dollars anyway
>"SEE, PEOPLE WANT DIVERSITY!!!!"
This fails to mention the fact the social justice and diversity is killing TV, comics, video games, and other anchors of pop culture.
Watch what happens when they make Finn and Poe gay in Star Wars.

Correlation/Causation fallacy. Vice is fake and gay

Did they recently change the name of this to dugout gum or something? I saw that in a gas station a few days ago.

>popular movie franchises make more money

wew
Look what happened to the new Fantastic 4 movie when they cast a nigger.

He was busy populating the entire rebel force as well as a lot of the imperial stormtroopers.

Your dinky toy statistical tests don't work on fat-tailed distributions. This (among other really fucking basic things) is why social science studies are replicating at ~ 30%. Anyone with a real degree (or basic common sense) can see right through your bullshit.

>watching (((movies)))

Only tentpole megafranchises reliably bring in money. Marvel, DC, Star Wars, FatF, etc. Beauty and the Beast made over a billion dollars. Did that have a diverse cast?

It's because the (((multiculturalist))) films are the ones with high production values. More money and effort behind them because of the valuable propaganda.

It's because the movies are ones that people want to see, not because of fucking diversity. Diversity isn't the selling point, the concept and plot are.

"People want to see a world that looks like theirs?"

Yeah, that's why I went to see Star Wars. A fucking science fiction space opera. That takes place on several worlds totally unlike my own.

See, the worst thing that can happen is Black Panther does well. Then we're just going to get nothing but blacks in capes because CLEARLY THAT WAS THE SELLING POINT.

lol I like how the only pronounced difference concerns Boyega.

Still underrated.

>one of the most well-known franchises makes money

NO WAY!

LOTR or the first couple Harry Potter movies

They sell them overseas. Hollywood has become totally globalized and that's why it's cancer and needs to be castrated.

what are their research methods?

That doesn't seem to apply to video games, niggers buy fighting games with 99% white and asian rosters constantly

If they're using Star Wars as a measure that's fucking bullshit because it's piggybacking off a franchise with an entirely white cast for all movies except one.

Literally this.

Frozen proved that despite 20 odd years of Jewish subversion all little girls want to be Finnish princesses.

fucking kek

Moobies
youtu.be/byNlqUFddeo

>finnish
So it WAS diverse then.

So they are basically comparing the new star wars with Gods of Egypt? I'm assuming they took into account more factors than just their cast right?

>so are they dying or aren't they?
Only Disney, WB and Universal are bringing in massive hauls. Everyone else will have to scale back if ticket sales keep declining.

Only real answer is that movies that are guaranteed to make money, aka Star Wars can afford to have diversity casting injected in rather than the best actor for the job.

Best typically being the ones that sell the most tickets, including races that most closely resemble the race of the target audience.

Narcissism sells.

That nigger and his big nigger head ruined star wars for me

That and Jew Jew Abrams killing off Han Solo and making him look pathetic - pretty much ruined the entire legacy of Star Wars for me.

What was the surprise hit of last year? La La Land, a musical about white people falling in love. Musicals are white, love is white, and obviously white is white. The male lead is a Mormon Canadian and the female lead Catholic of northern European lineage. No Jews or niggers in the spotlight.

Hollyjew let it through undiversified because they thought it would be a nothing movie. Instead white America flocked to see white people acting white.

>doesn't know doctor zhivago
Kill your self

Finns are whiter than anglos this isn't up for debate, they adapted chink eyes independently. It's convergent evolution.

That example (The Force Awakens) is a perfect example too.

Sup Forums jumped up and down and went nuts over that black character, but in the end, the movie-going public rejected the Sup Forums and white supremacist Internet hysteria.

Like?

hollywood caters to the lowest common denominator to make money. big surprise.

That part almost went to Miles Teller. Grateful that Ryan got it instead. I don't always like his performances, but he is objectively more talented and better looking.

>fucked up peripheral vision
>evolution

More like people just saw it because they thought "surely the whole movie isn't about a white girl getting BLACKED"

Which it wasn't because the NIGGER named Finn (lol) is canon GAY

> People with vitiligo who fuck kids sell more records.
Learn some math, bolshie.
See

>Instead white America flocked to see white people acting white
mfw this post made me realized that's the reason I loved La La Land despite hating musicals

It's preferable than going snowblind and losing your eyeballs to frostbite.

Niggers have huge open eyeballs, are niggers white?

I'm a musician. I hate Jazz but loved it.

>Well Sup Forums?
Extreme sample bias, obviously. The only movies without diverse casts are old ones, back before inflation showed a falsely high income from films.

Bullshit. Chinese market hates niggers

>make more money, (((study))) says

blatant fake news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

This. Domestic box office means nothing because this country is objectively ruined. Healthy, less (((corrupted))) countries are still sane.

>Healthy, less (((corrupted))) countries
>posts china

Who holds their hand straight out when helping someone up

Are you implying China is more cucked by (((them))) than us? Post proofs fagget

Is China PC?

YES!

Why do you think the US/China thing even exists? The Jews have owned them for years. They finally let the Chinese advance just enough to create cheap junk and the Chinese were glad to sell out their people.

>"People want to see a world that looks like theirs"

Ima head out to the hamptons and see what "their" world looks like. Maybe check out la jolla in california, jupiter island, st johns, Sausalito and marin county. Def stop by beverely hills. I wonder, what will i see.

Finns are whiter dan anglos dis isn'd ub for debate, dey adabted ching eyes indebendently. It'z gonbergent ebolution.

Here's the best part: no one here really liked it, it was out of theaters in a few weeks