Here are some facts. 1. Trump is a self made billionaire. His father was only a millionaire. 2...

Here are some facts. 1. Trump is a self made billionaire. His father was only a millionaire. 2. Trump only had four bankruptcies and has multiple businesses making a profit. That's a success rate of over 95%. 3. Trump added a 5 year ban on lobbyists. So he IS draining the swamp. 4. Smart people tend to be rich and poor people tend to be dumb. I prefer a rich cabinet over a poor cabinet. 5. Trump may have low approval ratings, but the democrats have an even lower approval rating. This is why republicans won all the special elections. 6. Republicans have most of the mayors, governors, senate, house, supreme court because republicans are better at governing. 7. Trump will be president until January 20, 2025.

If he's doing it all for us, how come membership dues at his clubs have doubled since he became president?

He doesn't control them anymore

Also,

8. Donald Jr. might run for President in 2024 (kind of like how we had Bush Senior and Bush Jr) so we might have President Trump until January 20, 2033.

> nice way to wake up in the morning and say to the mirror that you are doing a good job

Perfect example of a number 2 not knowing they are in 1st place already

Why even post ITT -

Regardless of what alll these shareblue and sage threads keep saying, Sup Forums is still with the don man dont worry.

holy shit
that image

I posted in your thread to let you know I saged and hid your thread.

CTR here. Let me correct some of your alternative "facts".

1. You forgot to account for inflation. We don't know if Trump is even a billionaire, since he has never released his tax returns. Trump is definitely not self-made, but a standard example of a silver spoon upbringing.

2. Trump has 6 bankruptcies on the books. For some reason, he counts the first 3 bankruptcies as 1.

3. While Trump did ban lobbyists, he did this for political reasons (it targets professional Democrat lobbyists). Yet, despite railing against Hillary for being "a pawn of Goldman Sachs", Trump has surrounded himself with Wall Street billionaires, including adding Goldman Sachs to his Administration.

4. Old money is not smart, it is about being born into the ruling elite. Trump is not particularly smart. Despite scientific evidence he thinks that global warming is a Chinese hoax and that vaccines gave his little boy autism. I know researchers and scientists who are relatively poor, but way intelligent. Intelligence does not correlate with wealth as much as an entrepreneurial spirit does. If you want to see America run as one of Trump's businesses, just say so, don't hide behind a made up statistic.

5. Approval rating only counts for the current president. Besides your argument is a fallacy, called "Not as bad as". In its extreme it takes the form of: "What this criminal did is bad, but not as bad as what Hitler did". Fact: People who voted for Trump now don't approve of what he is doing.

6. Another fallacy, this time a non-sequitur (does not follow). Replicans have most of government, because people voted for them. People, in general, don't vote for the one that can governs the best, but for personal preference and to have someone in office who agrees with their (possible non-governable) views.

7. A prediction is not a fact.

Mad love to ShareBlue!

snowflake liberal got triggered by facts
LOL

i'm going to repost this thread tomorrow, just for you

>Open with false flag identifier
>Tell the truth
>Close with false flag re-affirmation
>Now all the truth you told is "alternative facts"
Not nearly as clever as you think, repukelishit.

I saged again.

Soon Obamacare will be repealed!

i needed this

also,
most millionaires in America are self made
Fred Trump is a self made millionaire.
Donald Trump is a self made billionaire even if you account for inflation using the CPI.

I fucked your mom

yo Sup Forumsro
a nigger fucked your mom, and for that reason, i wont let this thread slide

>TdMeF8yk

I fucked your mom too faggot

oh yeah? well i believe, you my moms a massive slut, and im sure youre a very attractive black man with a huge cock and my dads a cuck so there ya go, fuckin, i hope you did, fuck my mom, because im a homosexual, and dont agree with my parents heterosexual monogamy so any kind of tension you throw in there is welcome as far as im concerned

Faggot

8. Trumps a cocaine using 80's baby boomer, who's bought the fag and degenerate community a decades worth more of partying before being crushed between a rock and a hard place.

suck my ass
thats why you cant even afford .jpg's
broke ass nigga

roody poo

candy ass

>His father was only a millionaire
>only

well youre a
fuckin
*keeps trying to pull pants up but they keep falling down*
fuck

Bamp
Justin Trudeau rapes lil kids

do you not understand the difference between a million and a billion?

that's like the difference between a millionaire and someone how only has a $1000.

Being this much of a delusional TrumpCuck.

Trump is known in NY and NJ, where he's from and operated for decades, as a business failure, and a con-man famous for suing people, not paying taxes and stiffing contractors on pay.

His claim to fame was being on the cover of the tabloids as he walked around the city openly cheating on his wife.

He was a lifelong Democrat until the syphilis and/or dementia kicked in hard and he became a Obama "birther" very recently.

Trump has always been a cartoon character and a complete joke. It's kind of funny that people who constantly whined about "East Coast Liberals and Yankees" were the ones to help make him POTUS.

So you have to give him credits as a con-man even in his 70s. He had made statements though his life that Republican voters were very easy marks and rubes. So he knew his target.

In 10 years Trump will be like Nixon, you won't be able to find a person that will admit to having voted for him despite the fact he won. Though he did lose the number of voters by a MASSIVE margin.

So yeah, get fucked Trump Cuck, you're in for a dollar, out 5...

You cant support Trump and be a cuck at the same time

see pic

i do understand, but a million is still a shitload of cash and a huge jumpstart. you need money to make money so you cant compare it to some dude having thousand that isnt able to make a million to some dude that had a million and made a billion out of it. im supporting trump too, but that still was pretty stupid. he may is a good and smart businessman, but its still doubtable if he made a carreer if he started as a pleb

Maybe because anyone would take the opportunity to schmooze up to the POTUS to increase their clout.

i'm going to give a million dollars
good luck turning it into a billion

there is over a million millionaires in the united states alone.
how many millionaire have turned into billionaires?

in ten years Trump will be like Reagan

how many with a thousand dollars turned it into a million? i can assure you the percentage is lower than millionairs that became billionairs

the usa has one of the highest income mobility rate in the world

there are more thousands of dollars turning into a million than millions turning into billions