Be a far-right conservative

>Be a far-right conservative
>Slowly getting bigger and better TV show roles and soon to be in a big feature film
>Have to be secretive about it or else Hollywood would not cast me ever again

Fuck Hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtCk4su1k08
youtube.com/watch?v=D26lc7aNjEg
youtube.com/watch?v=USqdlC5i5yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hollywood literally used to have a secret club called Friends of Abe where they had covert meetings because being a conservative was hazardous for their careers and they needed to know who their friends were. It's nuts

Is that you acting in the webm?

Sorry, gif

Say hi to mel gibson for me

No that's not me

Sorry actoranon. I wish it was not this way.

Gotcha #OP
I'm right here with ya.
We need to start our own group.
But I don't live in cali.
I got out.

Is your name Brad?

hint? give us a work you were in so they cant prove its you the right winger but we can know.

user, I'd even use a proxy out of precaution for just looking at stuff like Drudge Report if I worked in Pedowood. Wishing you the best of luck tho m8.

What kind of "far right" man even bothers trying to get into the (((performing arts))) these days? You know it's nothing but kikes and faggotry and leftist propaganda. Do you need hollow adoration from mindless drones that much? Burning desire for millions of shekels? Honestly I can't see how a far right conservative man could stomach the thought of being in that bubble. I work in Hollywood as a printer and am able to avoid dealing with the typical Hollywood scum for the most part, but even the small amount of bullshit I have to deal with with these fucking faggots and kikes disgusts me to no end. I can't fathom wanting to be completely enveloped in their neurotic matrix.

The Hollywood area is a festering pustule of pure degeneracy and I pray I live to see the day a nuke drops on Hollywood & Highland.

don't ever lose your way bro. get in deep, then in 10 years, tell your story.

ps. are you the guy in Arrow?

expose the pedos man

just say you're scientologist idiot, they don't fuck with them at all for some reason

Who's the one woman tittie committee?

I'm also in the biz. I'm feeling more and more that this isn't for me but I still have that itch that keeps me going.

Something tells me the Church of Scientology isn't the kind of organization that would take kindly to impostors

This. Never talk shit about a scientologist on set.

Tell us some stories pretty please? Some kind of blind item?

bro WHO ARE YOU???

Honestly it's pretty fucking boring.

My sister

I was a Canadian children star.
In my early teens I went to meet Pierre Trudeau, and his twenty year old layabout son, Justin, was there.
He offered to personally show me around, but as soon as we got in his car, he threatened to kill me if I didn't... perform.
He moaned " I love little boy mouths"
He drove me out in the woods and brutally raped my anus. I dropped out of show business, and shortly after got hooked on drugs. Nobody even cared, now I have to look at him constantly, giving me flashbacks, because my ignorant pothead countrymen voted him in on a single issue ( which he didn't even deliver on)

Probably true.

you mean you have to be a pussy about it you fucking lib traitor. Go suck nigger dick you filthy fucking hollywood leftist.

leftypol came guise.

Hi Chris Pratt

That's nothing, nigger.

I work for that news network.

You know...THAT one.

I'm an anchor.

I have covered elections, sand nigger refugee shit, pro-terrorism rallies, and a bunch of fag enabling garbage.

Everything that leans even the slightest bit to the right gets cut.

All the polls are skewed, and they never release the sampling data that proves it.

Ninety percent of the tools who work in my business don't give a rat's ass about journalism.

All they want to do is push a pro-fag, a pro-nigger, or a pro-terrorism agenda.

They're all a bunch of shithead activists who spend all day advocating for these bullshit causes and pretending that they're saving the world by writing propaganda disguised as news.

If they knew how I felt, they'd crucify me.

I worked my ass off to get where I'm at. I'm not throwing my life away in the name of politics, fuck that.

then you are a traitor who will have to face the Trump squads.

Trump Supporters have been nothing but being nice to me, fuck off retard.

they are leftist shills who voted for the demon hillary.

Yeah I worked there too and left basically because I'm really outspoken and would constantly find myself arguing w/ ppl.
And when you dominate them in arguments they don't change their opion they just start to poison your well and talk shit behind your back and spread rumors of how you're "difficult" to work with.
There is a small conservative scene there. It's like what I imagine being Gay in the 1950s was like, very hush, hush.
Any, good luck man. Never talk politics out there.
Get it all out in Sup Forums and dummy twitter accounts kek

Just don't get bullied into saying something you don't believe in.

Keep your conservative side low-key by saying nice things about blue collar workers of America. That's obscure enough to not out yourself as a pro trumper.

I feel ya brother. I have been a house music "Dj" (I'm really a producer and composer but just DJ because "live-PA" sets are a fucking fraud) and I'd rather get 8-10K and NOT have to ship/set up a fuckload of synths, samplers and shit).... but I've been pretty far-right since way back as a teen.

I just love house music and don't vibe with the whole "muh degeneracy an muh jesus raves only" aspect of it all.
I'm not a small fry either... at leat I wasn't a few years ago... I'm essentially retired now. I produce tracks and run a lable with younger, fresher talent so I can stay home with my kids instead of jetting all over the place strung out on meth.

Best advice I can give you is to not talk politics. If it comes up.. RED-PILL SUBTLY.

Your allies will gravitate to you naturally... if they freak and say
>dude!!! are you SERIOUS!!!???!?!
Look at them like they are retarded and call them a degrading name.

Works every time.

God speed friend.

There's a difference between getting bullied and losing your career

I'm a conservative who works in Hollywood as well - at a production company.

I take every single opportunity I have to tell these liberal shits when and why they are wrong - which is pretty much all of the time.

Literally the most hypocritical city in the world.

>tax the rich!
but let's go film a movie where we can get the biggest tax rebate. i hear london is nice this time of year
>income inequality!
you people are the reason for income inequality
>housing prices are too high!
dont build your goddamn house on a mountain next to a bulldozed desert planted with fake palm trees

people are fucking stupid out here. a majority of the people with high level positions lack real education yet talk about the economy and politics like they're a rhodes scholar.

Rich people think
Being rich = Knowing about economics and sociology
You don't need to understand economics to be rich, just know how not to blow off your money on nothing and be good when dealing with people

Dont worry, soon the liberals will have armbands for you to wear. Hillary's adult camps are almost built.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtCk4su1k08

youtube.com/watch?v=D26lc7aNjEg

youtube.com/watch?v=USqdlC5i5yo

He's from leftypol on cripplechan.

Friends of Abe is actually back up and running again

I run a "friends of abe" group in Malibu. Hit me. As long as you not black.

How have you not been secretly recording this kind of shit so that you can become a wikileaks of the mainstream media industry, or prompt it - enabling copy cats to also get footage or evidence of their obvious political bias and propaganda?

Use the big money you make for right wing causes and yuge investments to ensure future family success and independence from globalism. Become the right wing version of schlomo moneybags goldstein rothsoros.

Underrated

Sociology is objectively the source of the pozz desu.

>do movies
>gain the $$$
>gain enough $$$ to live off of a decent lifestyle (not super rich but you have enough moolah to go around the edges and treat yourself once in a while all while not having to work)
>come out with your political standings

conceal your power level. don't listen to the retards here who want you to out yourself.

At least you have us, imagine how isolated those who came before you in the pre-internet age felt.

James Woods is doing an AMA on Sup Forums. He forgot to read the internet instruction manual.

Is Woods even working anymore? I thought he basically retired.