Johnny depp says he wants to assassinate Trump

archive.is/k6L4j

That's pretty sad desu.
His car broke down in my town a few months back. Nobody knew who he was, but called him a tow truck, a mechanic, and fed him pizza while his car was getting fixed.
He later said that would never happen on the west coast, and if he ever retired, would want to retire here.
We're 98% trump voters.

Secret service in
They're going to remove what's left of his balls that Amber Heard didn't take with her.

Who the fuck cares about this faggot
Kys OP
SAGED

Announcing sage isn't against Global Rule 7, you retard

Where am i

Why, Johnny. Why. Maybe he'll come around eventually? He just needs to be redpilled.

Ahh what's he gonna kill him with his horrible fashion sense?
Hollywood doesn't know how to fight or use guns.

Keanu Reeves begs to differ

Keanu Reeves does

I believe this story.

DRUMPF IS LITERALLY OPPRESSING JOHNNY SO. FUCKING. BAD. Trump is aggainst any POC. So yeah, Johnny D is totally right in his thinking, snookums.

If johnny depp is gonna be calling for the assassination of anybody, you think it would be his ex wife

Dems are really testing that overton window

>Will no one rid me of this meddlesome President?
I would worship the man that could.

Will DEPP get GRIFFIN'D?

John Wilkes Booth was an actor

Bring it, faggot pirate

Nice role model.

tweet it to him

Abe

Conroe?

obscure and/or failing celeb says desperate and shocking anti-trump statement to pander to the left is a desperate plea for publicity

surprised depp spend as much time as he did with HS Thompson and still can't see trump is a different card than the rest of the deck. He's not perfect but it's pretty obvious he's an enemy of the oligarchy

Why do all these celebs whose lives would never be affected by Trump's policies feel the need to bash on him so much?

Johnny's a good boy. He wouldn't do such a thing.