GAS THE BIKES, RACE WAR NOW

GAS THE BIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h20pCrdQkE0&gl=JP&hl=ja
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4631174/Two-men-stolen-dirt-bike-killed-crash.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone shocked and bewilldered that a man drove his bike on the road

they probably thought they were about to be visited by the islamic truck of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=h20pCrdQkE0&gl=JP&hl=ja

>that one guy that tries to push the bike at the end but is a low-test pussy and unsure of himself so he just lightly touches the back

this.

You could feel the panic among the ones reacting to other people standing up. Has been said a gorillian times but still -- fucking liberals are retarded.

>All White cucks

White genocide huh? Looks more like White suicide to me.

>just needs to pass
>slows down, lets people get out of the way
>they jump up and attack him
>they are the victim
what

>Uses little gas but goes very fast
>Relatively Inexpensive
>Biker gear already looks pretty nazi-esque
>DOT- Approved Stalhelm REplicas are cheaper than steel repros
Are motorcycles /ourvehicle/?

pls no

I work in an emergency room and i swear i bag about 1-2 motorcyclists every week.

>white
They're postmodernist, user. Shut the fuck up about their irrelevant skin color. Their brains are the color of turd and that's the only thing that matters

WTF

>Police draw their guns on a man who attempted to hit healthcare activists who were blocking a street while staging a die-in as the protested the Trumpcare bill on June 21, 2017 in San Francisco, California.

>Police did not release the man’s identity, but reports indicated that the motorcycle used in the incident was registered to Jeffery Dillon, a San Francisco man who is listed as an administrator of a Facebook group called the “White Privilege Club,” according to CBS San Francisco.

excellent

>attempted to hit
>almost comes to a stop while he waits for people to get out of the way
riiight

youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk

Getting run over is Part and Parcel™ to laying in the road.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4631174/Two-men-stolen-dirt-bike-killed-crash.html

>SFPD
They're shit. Their own officers get arrested by SFFD all the time, usually for drunken/violent antics off duty.

repro?

FUCK SF and the Bay Area. He should have crushed those liberal zombies skulls with his motorcycle tire.

Its "GAS THE BIKES, RACE COURSE NOW" mate

I never imagined that the Part and Parcel™ rethoric would ever make sense.

>Commiefornia
>Surprised

>reports indicated that the motorcycle used in the incident was registered to Jeffery Dillon, a San Francisco man who is listed as an administrator of a Facebook group called the “White Privilege Club,” according to CBS San Francisco
"reports"=some anonymous kike at the police dept.

>reports indicate
>pentagon officials claim
>scientists say
Always with these anonymous (((sources))).

Shorthand for "Reproduction", as in a replica or new production run of an old and rare or sought-after item

Should have run over there necks, at least then them pulling out their guns could be justified.

I love how all the liberal news stories about this try to make it sound like he plowed into a crowd of people, when all he did was rev his engine and spook everyone into getting out of the way

I can see the headline:
>ALT RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTING NAZI TERRORIST KILLS 1 AT PEACEFUL PROTEST

Jew detected. This phenotype currently presents itself at inner city Marxist rallies in all major metropolitan areas of the U.S.

Aaaand now I hope he gets shot

Healthcare should be nationalized but pol are edgy cucks.

it's a good thing i had a father
he told me not to play in the road

what were they even protesting??

He's a big guy.

Stories pls

TAKUMI KUUUUUUUN

Where is the cops.

He didn't attempt to hit anyone, he even slowed down to let the cucks get out of the way. He was literally just trying to travel on the road unobstructed as is his right.

>ID
>4u