Please Consider Secession

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7F8EhY91g

But it's illegal, Cletus

I'm already all set for an apocalypse, and removed from the system as much as currently possible (easy enough to do in my state). Trying to convert my family in commiefornia to come move up here.

M8, you can't secede from the US government
>But we'll do it quietly! We won't make some declaration! We'll just divorce ourselves from the system as much as possible
Great but you want the movement to spread, right? Well then you have to talk about it with people. Even if you don't frame it as secession, most people are so brainwashed and cucked that they will get nervous by your calm ideas and some of them will report you to the authorities. That is if the microphones don't pick up your conversation and the recordings reach a person of authority first. And forget about communicating the idea electronically.
But you know, even if that stuff didn't happen, even if you built up a quiet, peaceful resistance somewhere under their noses, with no fag infiltrating, as soon as they got wind of it by noticing too big a group of people in one area not participating in the system (even within the bounds of draconian laws), they will send someone to investigate the area, realize what's going on, and attack, and they will paint you as "ebil wednecks", and most people will support their military drone strike that takes out your 50,000 person commune. Most people are so cucked nowadays. They make the 90s US populace look like a nation of Timothy McVeighs. Hell, even Sup Forums hates rebels now. They call them white niggers. If this secession movement ever happened, America will by that time have reached a point that a fake standoff won't even be necessary to pacify the public. You will get instantly droned.
So the culture and technology has spiraled too far out of control for this to ever happen. Sorry.

Yeah, a man can dream.

I've already considered it.
It will happen in my life time.

Just become a state entirely of sovereign citizens. Problem solved.

will do

t. frogposter

>Trying to convert my family in commiefornia to come move up here.

I do not know where this "up here" is, but fuck you for potentially infecting any state with more californians.

>not knowing about the wonderfully white Montana, home of Zyklon Ben

Yup.

Attempting to divorce yourself from the Washington system will leave you divorced from this mortal plane.

Papers served in lead.

Based Aussie
You're one of the good anons as opposed to some of the bootlickers we have around now.

Jeff Deist kind of looks like David Duke.

Jeff Deist is the man!

What's this guy's name again?

is there any real reason to break away from the US other than to fulfill some autistic fantasy?

the country is more powerful economically and socially together an breaking away would only cause more unnecessary laws and internal conflict

Daily reminder that Texas can secede any time they want.

>this is nu Sup Forums

Jeff "Don't care for Gare" Deist

Yeah it is more powerful and stable when it is together, but what exactly are you preserving? The power of the american govt to wage war all over the world for the sake of preserving its own power, thus contributing to more and more spreading of progressive-liberal-american propaganda all over the world, contributing to the degeneration and subjugation of americans for decades and centuries to come, more globalism, more degeneracy, more everything any sane Sup Forumsack hates. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, we can hope the beast just gets crushed under its own weight. Some say the beast is already dead.

I don't have the means to do what he talks about in that video.

Yes, secession. I agree, fellow visionaries.

fuck forgot the image

10/10 response
Amazing how off track Sup Forums has gotten

>what's up fellow kids xD
>>tumblr

Technically we aren't even a state.

>Jeff "Pandering to the left is a theft (of time)" Deist

>Amish
Pennsylvania and Montana got those too.

Jeff "Reason ain't reasoned" Deist

Jeff "White Power!" Deist

>reddit spacing

>the newfag flag

It's paragraphing you fucking moron, Reddit didn't invent that.

>"well this old agreement says we can so the Deep State will let us do it just like they honor the constitution"
Tippity Toppity Kek

There's a way we do things here.

Assimilate newfag

>same flag
>samefag

I've been browsing Sup Forums daily since 2009, I was on Sup Forums for harmony day.

Reddit didn't invent paragraphing because they're incapable of inventing anything. Fuck off.

Switched to wifi

>technically not a state
I'm historically/politically illiterate. Can someone explain this to me?

Bump

Have fun getting kidnapped and put down by the CIA user

Bump

No nigga