Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=12b_1487176854
lmgtfy.com/?q=kate's law
investopedia.com/news/three-times-trump-moved-markets-his-tweets-year/
streamable.com/o0ara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers tongue my anus

Fuck Drumpf

I've noticed that the top comments to Trump's tweets have mostly been pro-Trump as opposed to the random autistic screeching from reddit. How is this happening?

This man is your President.

>id
>dJUD
>da jude

I wonder who could be behind this post?

ERNESTO TRUMP

he blocked the trolls
i'm amazed this dude has a checkmark t b h

Reminder from the last thread. We've got some work to do.

trump's team is blocking people who can't behave themselves.

too late for that, they will associate going to a trump rally with getting bombarded by horny autists from around the world now asking if they want to be their qt trap gf

>you will never protect this smile

Trump blocked most of the blue check mark liberals

Morning
>Trump wrecks twitter
>Tweets: By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin. Why didn't they stop them?
>Asks why the DNC refused to let the FBI to examine their servers and refused DHS protection on servers prior to election
>”It’s all a big Dem HOAX”
>Trump tweets: I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party - and please let Cryin' Chuck stay!
>Tim Ryan (D-OH) says Nancy Pelosi is more toxic than Trump
>Ryan challenged Pelosi for Minority Leader earlier in the year
>McConnell releases 100+ page healthcare bill
>Pocahontas calls it “blood money for tax cuts”
>Trump reveals that he trolled the shit out of Comey
>Tweets: With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.
>AP: Air Force One TVs set to record Property Brothers
>Pelosi: I think I’m worth the trouble
>Calls herself a “master legislator” and a “strategic, politically astute leader”
>Pelosi aides e-mail other Dems with suggestions for pro Pelosi tweets
Afternoon
>Off camera press briefing
>Jim Acosta is triggered again
>Adam Schiff screeches that Trump not having tapes amounts to witness intimidation
>New Ben Garrison
>State Department officials attend Otto Warmbier’s funeral
>MSNBC: Republicans that join with Trump “like hugging a suicide bomber”
>Kate’s Law set to be voted on by House next week
Tonight
>Trump tweets: Mexico was just ranked the second deadliest country in the world, after only Syria. Drug trade is largely the cause. We will BUILD THE WALL!
>Trump speaks at Congressional Picnic
>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA
>Skippy Podesta to testify before Senate Intel committee next week

Glad to have another White man on board

Trump banned them all.

You autists need to stop before we have even more federal officers around this fucking place

threadly reminder if you do not create OC you are reddit cancer
if you have to request people to shoop things for you, you are reddit cancer
if you have to constantly ask for people to explain legislation to you, you are reddit cancer
if you engage in /sg/ raids or any other general vs. general drama you are reddit cancer

What is Kate's Law?

So I was arguing with some of my normie white liberal acquaintances from university about Demographic change. The argument they tried to use to discredit me was saying that I'm "alarmist" and there's "no way the change can occur to the extent you are saying it will"

What the fuck is wrong with these people? We went from being a 65% British nation in 1790 to one that's only 20% British nation today. Are the people on the left just this stupid as to not understand how demographic lag and fertility rates work, or are they deliberately lying so that by the time it is manifest that they are wrong, it's too late to do anything?

>no comfy Nightly Radio

>professional purposes
I don't think his last name was at the top of the list of things that might cause him problems in the professional world.

>>>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA
Daily reminder
liveleak.com/view?i=12b_1487176854

>her blonde qt friends made their instagram accounts private

Praise the Lord

Nancy Pelosi's future tbqh. Quite sad. Decades in government and it comes to pic related.

fucking kek

It isn't something they consider seriously so they don't really care about the fact that it could happen. Classic case of "I never thought it could happen to me".

/ptg/ thought's on Kate's Law?

>Introduced in House (07/09/2015)

>Establishing Mandatory Minimums for Illegal Reentry Act of 2015 or Kate's Law

>This bill amends the Immigration and Nationality Act to increase penalties applicable to aliens who unlawfully reenter the United States after being removed.

lmgtfy.com/?q=kate's law

He just hates CNN that much.
>from Acosta to Trump

He's such an asshole. It's great.

I've noticed that the anti-Trump threads on the front page of reddit have died down recently. /r/politics and r/news are still bad, but from November until like 2 months ago the entire front page was anti-Trump threads.

thanks sean.

I saw her while watching Fox News she's pretty sexy would give her the D

Twitter turned off their anti-Trump algorithm after the tech meeting. He probably told them to get on the train or get ran over, gave them all a little reminder how easy it would be for him to sink their company(ies).

Remember what he can do with a single tweet.
investopedia.com/news/three-times-trump-moved-markets-his-tweets-year/

Hell, imagine what would happen to Twitter if he threatened to leave the platform altogether?

>She's
Is just thinking about that bbc user.
You think there's any real females in that crowd.

Trump is a neocon

GAS
G A S
G A S

The mandatory minimum should be execution within a week of sentencing.

I believe this is my username, but I don't use discord enough to know. Don#4683

>white

This is literally the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. This man is my President and I couldn't be prouder.

streamable.com/o0ara

Does it increase the penalty to death?

Isn't this the faggot that tries to out do shoenice?

He b& all the trolls kek

>Trump
>Not white

God-tier trolling.

G Gundam was fucking amazing, there is no way that show gets made without an absolute shitstorm today

Lol the one (((White Hispanic))) who actually looks kinda white and he's tatted up like a cartel member.

Already did that nigga, spoonfeed me

It's Trump freak out fatigue. It's almost impossible to keep that level of intensity.

>just finished work for the week
how was the last 4 days?

>Stage 5: Acceptance

Easy omega

This shit really fucks with their mindholes.

>>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA
I don't get it.

>>Skippy Podesta to testify before Senate Intel committee next week
This is going to be a disaster for him. I can't wait.

how fucking stupid are you

Yeah what the fuck did you expect when you faggots cyber stalked her? I'm all for fapping to insta nudes but posting shit like "WE FOUND YOU" on her insta is top tier cringe.

It should tbqhwy

Actually it shouldn't even need escalation to death. We should be gunning them all down on the border. Autoturrets when?

Pretty ugly honestly

GONNA GET YOU
LIKE A SPACE BOY
WOAH-OH-AAH-OH
I'M READY BABE

>In an interview today, Trump said that his parents were born in Mexico and entered the U.S. illegally more than 40 years ago

Putting them in jail just gives them a comfy room that we pay for. They need to be deported and stay deported.

and how exactly would you notice that? do you visit reddit regularly user?

They will accept trump.
They believe he stole it.

I think david brock is under investigation for illegal financial activity so maybe he is unable to provide the shill force blue with enough soros bucks to really carpet bomb.

Whoever is working on his twitter is doing a decent job blocking the bots and paid agitators.

I don't think so. They're not going to ask the question that really matter. Its going to be another "how did Russia hack your account" shilling.

Are you stupid? You're a right wing american or a russian bot. Also fat

>hispanic
>white

Do I need to see the other one's to understand that one? Have seen it memed a few times here

Use the France example. 5% to 25% Muslim in less than a decade. I don't think France actually lists those figures anymore though, so you might have a hard time finding citation.

>not placing spider mines

Is Trump a zionist puppet?

Don't count me in that group.

>Trump
>Hispanic
He's white, just like us!

There's no way France is 25% Muslim...is there?

He needs to ban Nipplegate and Jose.

Wait...she has nudes?

It's still going to make him look like a retard that he fell for a phishing scam that anyone with a functioning brain could have avoided with ease. Also, his passwords were shit like p@ssword and password2016.

G gundam is in it's own little universe, it's only 20 some episodes, you could finish it within a week or two
it's my favorite t b h, it's what got me into gundams

>Trump Nightly Radio won't read "YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA"
I disavow drumpf

yes. no. maybe.

i'm like 90% it was reddit, but the crossover between Sup Forums and reddit so large now it's difficult to say

So far from what I gleam for google, I'm only seeing incarceration. This seems like a good idea until you realise you aren't deporting them and filling private prisons.

He is our President, user. He is your President too.

I do at work when I'm bored since Sup Forums is blocked. I'd also get fired probably if I was on Sup Forums even if it wasn't blocked.

It's sublime. It's like we fell into a world that doesn't suck ass.

We're all lumped in, in her mind. This is what happens. Now she's going to associate Trump rallies with a bunch of cyber stalking weirdos.

Should have waited a day or two to post her insta, whoever it was that found it.

Who did trump say this to?

Besides Donald and his family, and now Ernesto Trump, how many Trumps are in the US. It can't be that common.

Literally tell them America went from 85% white in 1960 to 50% white today and whites will be a minority in a few decades. Tell them Hispanics went from 2% of the population in 1960 to 20% today. That's literally 50 years. Half a century.

These numbers are probably somewhat exaggerated, but here is newborns

The thing is, with Demographic lag. There are a lot of old people still around from a generation that was 99% White that are masking a lot of what's happened. Once they start dying off, things overall shift fast, and it's difficult to reverse things at that point.

I'm not sure if European countries will be Muslim majority in my lifetime (simply because I think the TFR in many Muslim countries is starting to fall as well, so maybe there will be some reprieve there), but their Muslim population will almost universally be comparable to our nigger population or higher. As a result, many European cities will be majority non-White.

I'm so happy. Giddy, even. This is my President, man. I love this dude.

Radio bout to get disavowed if they don't read that
I endorse this chart
checked and agreed. Nobody is gonna ask what we all want to ask

Now I'm curious to see if there are any Drumpfs.

That will be true. Plus he's a plain creep looking dude. He has no soul. Wonder if this will actually be an open hearing? From what I'm hearing its just house members interviewing him.

this seems like a retarded bill then
>illegal crosses
>gets sent back
>crosses again
>placed in prison with rest of gang for a few years before being released onto streets of America
>again

>The thing is, with Demographic lag. There are a lot of old people still around from a generation that was 99% White that are masking a lot of what's happened. Once they start dying off, things overall shift fast, and it's difficult to reverse things at that point.
Same thing here in America, sadly.