Factually speaking, has the Australian Aboriginal given the world much of anything?

Say what you will about the academic shortcomings of other races, but Native Polynesians invented some sick-crazy boating techniques, Asians invented paper and printing presses and shit, and African Americans have at the very least made significant advancements in devices such as water guns, lightbulbs, gas masks, X-ray machines, refrigeration, pacemakers, elevators, and show-making machines.

The abbo appears to have invented the boomerang and penile subincision. Thats seriously it. Seriously, I want to talk to the IADF at this point just so I can somehow justify how these people fit into the grand scheme of humanity...grasp at straws, reach like your Stretch Armstrong, just give me SOMETHING besides a nifty throwing weapon and various forms of genital mutilation.
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

jaunay.com/unaipon.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yqgq8DHTFg
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/e/eyre/edward_john/e98m/complete.html
thegeneticgenealogist.com/2007/05/15/are-aboriginal-australians-and-new-guineans-the-modern-day-descendants-of-the-extinct-species-homo-erectus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they invented a hollow stick, and a curved stick.

really, no one?
do they at least have a psuedoscientific movement wherin they claim to have invented stuff they clearly didn't invent?
I mean, any human group with an ounce of willpower would contrive dignity in such a situation...no?

tat seems kinda skewed, wouldn't it make more sense to compare him to multiple people?

I read something about one fighting on the western front and getting captured by the Germans. Some anthropologists studied him.

They have a WE WUZ book or two made by westerners, and I think they invented the stick that can be thrown and comes back, like the Frisbee, can anyone confirm?

Aboriginals have the highest rock pattern recognition IQ.

I don't get this, a joke of some sort?

Fun Fact: Abbos huff gas. They wear a gas container around their neck.

No. A college education.

About the most you could point to would be Australian bush craft methods.

I don't think the didgeridoo is even uniquely Australian. Even then only one small northern tribe used them they all claim it as collective culture.

Abraham Lincoln was part Aboriginal.

Survival techniques
Thats it really

Theyve been in an isolated part of the world for thousands of years, living exactly the same as they always have been

>Australian bush craft methods.
but what about like, since they came into contact with white people?

Abboham Lincoln.

huffing gas.

there's not really anything i can think of that actually has any impact in our society at all. they're mostly just leeches. even the dot paintings they supposedly came up with was taught to them by a dutch or belgian guy in the 70s. they really don't have any worth at all

t. australian

A massive dildo for faggots?

Boomerang isn't even an abo thing, european cavemen had it too.

David Unaipon was an abo, face on our $50, invented some stuff in a time when you didn't get points just for being black.
jaunay.com/unaipon.html
>In 1909 he patented an improved handpiece for sheep-shearing (pictured: Patent specification. Mechanical motion. Sheep shears. No. 15,624, 1909. D. Unaipon, SA). His other inventions included a centrifugal motor, a multi-radial wheel and mechanical propulsion device. He never succeeded in getting any financial support to develop his ideas. As early as 1914, Unaipon had anticipated the concept of a helicopter by applying the principle of the boomerang.

They made this commercial.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yqgq8DHTFg

Not much really in the way of forwarding modern technology if that's what you're getting at. They were stuck thousands of years behind other civilizations at the time. Their highest technologies were weaving various things, simple astrology and some farming in some places.
Their best weapon was a woomera, a spear throwing stick. They never had bows.

It really was a classic tragedy situation.
If not the English, then it would have been Asians.

An 1840s explorer and colonial governor wrote a book on them: ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/e/eyre/edward_john/e98m/complete.html

Abbos confirmed homo erectus. Kek.
thegeneticgenealogist.com/2007/05/15/are-aboriginal-australians-and-new-guineans-the-modern-day-descendants-of-the-extinct-species-homo-erectus/

The Australian aboriginals are part of a larger race of human beings called Australoids. Australoids, or their partial decendants can be found throughout Australia, South East Asia, the Indian subcontinent and adjacent regions. This race is thought to be one of the homo sapiens to leave africa.

Australoids were also one of the first races to establish civilization.
One of the first civilizations to ever appear was in the Indus Valley in what is now Pakistan. The Indus Valley Civilization was the first of its kind and possessed highly advanced technology for the time including advanced metallurgy, sewerage systems, urban planning, and sophisticated trade.
It was completely wiped out and lost forever.

And the thing about the Indus Valley Civilisation is, it long predates the arrival of the Indo-Aryan race into south asia. The only race present in the area at the time were the Australoids.

No memeing. Literally kangz.

They apparently had a strong working relationship with Alien bros before we waz hot shit.

can we be sure they were Australoids? Are they citing phrenology for this?

if aborigines have been in australia for 40-60,000 years they must be australoids

Abos will tell you they've been in australia for 150,000 years tho.
Indus Valley civilisation is only 5000 years old.
Doesn't quite add up.