This is why the rest of the world don't like white people...

This is why the rest of the world don't like white people. The backlash whites are receiving now are abysmal compared to the shit white people have done to other cultures and people throughout history.

Without whites, niggers would still be in Africa trying to figure it out how to build a raft to "explore" the world

All of you were shit though. Vast majority got taken over by a few men, sail boats and muskets. Your countries are still shit because you are shit people. Not because white people. You will never amount to anything because you are inferior.

If white people were such assholes do you think they would let you into replace them in their country and hide all crime statistics against them. Use your brain. White people were being used just like most races.

Assyrians did some crazy times back in the olden days

Everybody likes white people.

Weak bait. Try harder next time.

Just a hint, black lives dont matter
Everyone hates whites because they are butthurt that we get shit done.

none of us had anything to do with that and you benefit from the influence of white culture. If you think otherwise please go to Liberia and shit on the beach with the rest.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Jealousy runs deep. Hate us cuz you ain't us.

>Can't judge all blacks based on statistical evidence that they are violent unintellegent monkeies
>Can judge all whites for the actions of less than 10 people

Really thinks me getting

This guy looks happy enough. He looks native.

They even gave him a drink.

By being a pain in the ass, and threatening white societies, you are proving that whites should have wiped out the other races. If they had done so, there wouldn't be anyone left to bitch and destroy their countries today.

You're creating the rationale for your own genocide by your faggotry.

The consolation is knowing that the Mongoloids are going to finish what whites were too chickenshit to carry out. Good luck guilt tripping people who come from an honor based society, and lack Christian metaphysics. I just hope I live long enough to see the yellow monkeys round up the 3rd world and put them into death camps. I'll laugh in my deathbed as the brown hordes cry out for whites to save them, and no help comes.

Haiti committed genocide upon their White population.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE...

WHITE PEOPLE HEEEELP

Turkey committed genocide upon their White Christian population--a couple of million.

But what's wrong with having a drink on a pyramid? Looks fun.

IT'S HAPPENING HERE ALREADY
HOLY SHIT !!!
WHITE PEOPLE HELP !!!

When whites arrived, it was apparent that the natives were good for little else other than being treated as objects/property.
Harsh but that was how shitty their civilization was, I mean just look at them today. They cannot collaborate and struggle with deterred gratification.
Even the ones in America who have some European in them are often classified as retarded, given special treatment in school. It's like having a disability. It's harsh but it really isn't our fault.
They are a parasitic race that learns to demand things it doesn't deserve from other races, and when on their own, they simply devolve into our lower natures.

Not even a minority yet -- #BLMkidnapping

This They behave pretty harshly with their own people, once they start assimilating Africa from the east, you will feel the wrath of their inner hornet. I feel bad for you.
Ghenghis Khan was horrendous, and they have been brutal ever since.
White people will seem wonderful in comparison because they were stupid enough to indulge you.

why do you retards keep bumping this guys threads?

They're fishing for propaganda to take back to it's going down or r/anarchy to brainwash some more faggots to hide behind.

>We black, we strong and proud
>But whitey be responsible for all of our problems
>No, just b/c we responsible for nothing doesn't mean we weak and pathetic

What is it like knowing that because of your genetic inferiority that you will always occupy a lower station in this world? I ask because I can't sympathize with such an animal. At least dogs know what they are, and accept their subservience. You would be much happier if you accepted what you are, and just danced around for Massa and play dat b-ball. Be what you are, you'll thank me.

Maybe we were just fine being left alone. No one asked your kind to come over and buy slaves

We improved black peoples(and many others) lives tremendously. Other nations and races have been killing each other(and us) since times immemorial but never had any altruism to help like us. This is why nonwhites come to white countries.

okay, thanks for stopping by.
Tell your friends on reddit i said hi!

If black lives matter why don't black people think twice about killing each other

>white people beat you at your own game
>200 hundred years later proceed to whine that white people are better then you

Your kind sold each other as slaves

Just be serious...I am the furthest away from holding racist views, and even I can see that objectively speaking, "white" people have propelled almost all of modern thought and value. "White" people are responsible for virtually all scientific and intellectual progress. I'm not white and yet I'm intellectually honest enough and objective enough to know this is true. I honestly believe privilege is actually earned. If your ancestors are the ones who drove the entire project of modern society, then yes, you get privilege...why would this not be the case in any given honest true universe?