census.gov/quickfacts/fact/chart/omahacitynebraska/PST045216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a shithole lmao

t. New Yorker who was mugged twice last week

>no garbage strewn everywhere
>no literal shit and piss everywhere
>no niggers standing in the middle of the street
looks okay at a glance

Mountain Home Arkansas, current home of the Grand Dragon of the KKK.

When I visited, I saw such flavorful signs as "When the sun goes down I better see your black ass around". People were super friendly tho'

LMFAO why is that news? we have those here.

lol argentina is 0% white bruv

Strawberry, AZ is another nice one. It's in the higher elevations as well.

>Uruguay
>literally the shitty guay
>even 1% white

The pine trees are giving me anxiety but other than that it looks nice.

Hispanics are counted as white in Nebraska.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/chart/omahacitynebraska/PST045216

Uruguay is the nicest country in S. America... or so I heard. True?

No it isn't, you're lying. You are deceiving the people of this board, maliciously chipping away at the truth that Argentina is white with a series of curt, mendacious falsehoods. It's no wonder you post under the banner of the Liar-in-Chief Benito MussoLIARini. So why don't you go and "make the trains run on time" instead of spreading your nefarious fibs here on a site devoted to truth?

Define White for me.

How the fuck is Uruguay the shitty guay?

HAHAHA

is this pasta?

tru

Germanic heritage

lmfao then not even germany is white anymore

Whiter than Argentina? Are the cities safe?

Yes.

No. No city has ever been safe anywhere you moron.

>This thread

The city I live in is safe, but then again it is 97%+ white. Whiter than Argentina but not white enough it seems.

No it isn't , there's probably at least 10 potential serial killers in your immediate area.

Kindly stop repeating the LIE that Germany is some brown, dark-hued, demographically-devastated wasteland, UruGOY. There's at least 60 million people there of native German descent. The rapefugees will never get citizen status - they will be deported in the next 3-4 years and everything is going to be okay. So stop splashing your filthy untruths over threads dedicated to veracity in all its golden glory.

We have concealed carry here, so they won't even if the thought crosses their mind.

time to show white sluts the power of bbc

LMFAO all the real Germans are dead , only the cowards survived the war.

Seems comfy

Looks nice.

Sup Forums is only 35% white so no, it's London

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>native German descent
You mean communist rape babies.
I'm more German than most Germans though I have a quarter of Balt in me.

STOP POSTING UNTRUE STATEMENTS
LIAR LIAR
UR-A-LIAR
URUGWHY MUST YOU LIE, URUGUAY?

St. Louis niggas.

Why was there a confederate flag??
Also, that Polski was a stud 10/10.

Crime Statistic
Tryon NE
Murder
n/a
Rape
n/a
Robbery
n/a
Assault
n/a
Burglary
n/a
Theft
n/a
Vehicle theft
n/a

I so want to live in that area, but I'm afraid it's been a little TOO vocal about its views and will be targeted and punished with an extra dose of niggers and muslim refugees in the future. They're already in all the cities and college towns, and mudslimes have been around Lake of the Ozarks doing sketchy shit. But otherwise it seems like a good place to be.

Come live in Norway instead. There are plenty of smaller towns that need a population boost, and they're 99% white. Occasionally you might see a family with an adopted shitskin, a Thai wife or a foreign waiter at a restaurant, but that's about it.

" For every 100 females there were 87.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 72.7 males."

Yup, maybe you could get laid, faggot.

Its either paradise or a rape cult.

Any Nebraska anons want to investigate?

They are dead and gone m8. Only peasants survived that war.

Biggest war in history baby , fuck yeah. I still get a boner everytime i see the combat footage.

I agree.
Fucking Krauts. They all deserved it IMO.

What's that game? far cry 5? similar storyline.

You're just bullying me because Uruguay has won the FIFA World Cup and Australia hasn't. Australia has only won the shitty Asia Cup, where all the teams suck and spend half the game on their backs.

y?

>amerimutt
>muh heritage

Kek.

Come home, white mang, eh?

i don't watch football m8

>/our/
Certified faggot
Enjoy the flatlands

Krauts forced my grandparents from Europe during WW2 (before you ask, they weren't one of (((Them))))

It seems like the Krauts had severe inferiority complexes. They kept getting their ass kicked, but still had to find a way to ruin Europe, one way or the other.

If Germany was invaded once again I'd join the offensive.

Is paradise.

Looks comfy.

Can confirm

Nah, I will just move to one of the german towns in Southern Brazil.

>Krauts forced my grandparents from Europe during WW2 (before you ask, they weren't one of (((Them))))

lmao u jelly

>It seems like the Krauts had severe inferiority complexes.

nope , u on the other hand tho..

>They kept getting their ass kicked, but still had to find a way to ruin Europe, one way or the other.

they were warriors , that's what warriors do they go to war , who cares if they lost

>If Germany was invaded once again I'd join the offensive.

ur a moron

"Warriors"
Yup, the warriors that let their women get raped daily?
Faggot.
Ur a gay, queer.
And no, I'm not jelly. The country that they were forced from is shit anyway.

I guess not.

u jelly and a cuck for using the nazi flag

This is funny. I laughed.

Nazism was invented by an Austrian, you stupid spic.

>Faggot.
>Ur a gay, queer.
How old are you?

I spelled it like that because he's from Uraguay.
I doubt a dumb fucking albino nigger like yourself would pick up on that, so I forgive you.

1 0 0 % HUWHITE

Did You Know?

The overall crime rate in Tryon is 2% lower than the national average.

For every 100,000 people, there are 7.66 daily crimes that occur in Tryon.

Tryon is safer than 37% of the cities in the United States.

In Tryon you have a 1 in 36 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.

The number of total year over year crimes in Tryon has increased by 10%.

You just hate all white people, don't you, you angry little kike?

From Europe to where?

austrian , german same difference

>spic

check ur hwyte privilege , i'm a pashtun looking moorified dago , not a spic

Pure deception, post specific criminal incidents including names of suspects instead of a computer-generated narrative please

>Tryon

the opossite of Tyron

>rates per 100 thousand
>In a city of 137 people

Pennsylvania .
Nordics aren't white, fag. They're albino niggers from Asia.

Doesn't that mean if you murder 1 person, the rate becomes 900 per 100,000?

>city
>137 people

Does this count as a city?

I bet you have lots of friends, kid.

>Nordics aren't white, fag. They're albino niggers from Asia.

top kek , y u so jelly tho?

is Norway white?
do they accept right wing folk?
whats you biggest and whitest urban area?
is Norway white but with a cucked mentality?

I'd like to Tryon that town for size.

Nope, pure white. Unlike you, mutant.

Is this actually real? I want to visit.

I once traveled by bicycle through a town called Weiner Arkansas.
Never have I met such good people. God bless those weinerites. One bought me a motel room in the next town over, just because. Damn good people, every one of 'em.

No way I could learn Norwegian

Being an Omaha native, I don't exactly buy what you're selling

Beautiful, looks like my home town.

of what stock may i ask? slav? med?

please don't say germanic...

Contrary to belief, Dutch/Belgian is not Germanic. So I'm Belgian in heritage but not Germanic.
Other side is Irish and Scottish, not an ounce of Anglo blood, thankfully.

>is Norway white?
Compared to the rest of the western world, yes. It's about 93% white, if you count white European immigrants.
>do they accept right wing folk?
As long as you don't go around sieg heiling in the streets, most people won't care, and even if you do, they'll still leave you alone. I've been openly hostile to immigration for probably 15 years, and I've only lost one friend over it. Most people just don't seem to care. A lot of lefties, at least in my circle of friends, are also open to debating politics without turning into whiny cunts. A lot of them have also turned a bit to the right, at least on issues like muslim immigration and feminism.
>whats you biggest and whitest urban area?
That's hard to answer. Oslo is an absolute shithole, and something of a containment zone. Up until a few years ago, all the other cities were more or less all white, but shitskins have started creeping in recently. It's still at a tolerable level, though. The problem is that most of them live very close to the city center and don't have jobs, so you get the impression that there are more of them than there really are. At least you're not going to get mugged of assaulted. They haven't had time to organize or establish ghettos, so all the ones born outside Norway are probably more scared of you, than you are of them. I've literally had niggers run away or just move out of the way by giving them dirty looks.
>is Norway white but with a cucked mentality?
Depends on your definition. Compared to other western countries, we're not cucked. We elected an anti-immigration party into government four years ago, and they've done wonders in stemming the tide. In 2016, we had the lowest number of immigrants in 20 years. Our media and news are also far more open to anti-immigration, anti-feminism and anti-Islam debates. We have lots of Jordan Peterson analogues in Norway.

Yeah, that's why the Germans chased your family out of Europe. =D

Ah, so it's the fact that you're a disgusting mongrel that makes you freak out over pure blooded Europeans.

Ew another Nordic shit.

What pure blooded Europeans? There are none, no more "pure Irish" or whatever, it's only pure white now at best.

Technically speaking, you don't need to. I've seen bartenders and people working in large sports equipment chains speak nothing but English. As long as you work in the service industry, you'll get by.

(((2oPs5u/9)))

Why don't you get hump a fire hydrant, you little mutt.

Looks comfy, cities are too overcrowded and full of the worst types of humans on the planet.

I doubt you're a "pure blood", Albino.
Notice how the Nord is the only one with light blond hair. Proof that they are nothing but Albino niggers from Arabia.

>Mountain Home Arkansas
nearby towns include "Monkey Run" & "Whiteville"

Are you autistic? Genuine question.

Show your flag coward