BuzzFeed offices infested with bed bugs, which one of you fuckers sent them a letter with bed bugs in them?

BuzzFeed offices infested with bed bugs, which one of you fuckers sent them a letter with bed bugs in them?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/22/buzzfeed-hq-evacuated-after-bedbug-infestation/

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/news/graphics/2012/09/pm-repsndems/gr-pm-repsndems-462.gif
archive.is/31ORI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

karma's a bitch .. staph infections next

in b4 one of you fags breaks into the pentagon to steal VX poison gas and sends it to the NY Times.

That's what happens when your """journalists""" sleep around.

I think the problem is more likely that Buzzfeed contributors are filthy people who live in squalor. That said, if one of you fuckers did set this up, that's some wicked shit, man, crosses a line. Bedbugs are fucking evil; they're God's plague upon the earth when killing the firstborn isn't severe enough.

This has potential. What other organizations lack sufficient bedbugs?

Maybe they should just stop fucking gutter hoes in their offices.

user, no. Whatever our version of the Geneva conventions are, they need to proscribe the offensive use of bedbugs. Not to mention weaponizing them means anons must risk harboring their own infestations.

spoil sport

>bugchasers get bugs
nothing surprising here.

family fest

Can you actually get rid of a bedbug infestation in 24 hours?

Fags acting like its so imposible to get rid of a bed bug infestation. Simply mix 1 liter of amonia and 1 liter of bleach in a bucket and scrub any surfaces that may be haboring the bed bugs.

They have all carried it to their homes by now. What a shame.

you need to be more subtle with your ingredient choices

Probably not, you're fucked if you ever get them in your house. I stayed at a hotel and ended up getting bit by them and ended up throwing the clothes I took with me away and to stop them from spreading into my house.

Not impossible, but a pain in the ass.

You know most liberals/leftists are unkempt, dirty, unhygienic motherfuckers, right? And among those (literally) filthy degenerates, many are Juden who are even more disgusting. It's quite possible that some literal and figurative dirty Jew stayed over his even dirtier and ultra-Orthodox cousin, Moishe, and got bedbugs that way.

Or maybe an equally dirty nigger, who sometimes don't take baths for weeks because it'll fuck up their weaves/dos they paid over $100 for, instead of buying baby formula for their niglets, or buying healthy foods that will help their KFC and McChicken-gorging asses lose some fucking weight.

Act of god. He is displeased with their deceit.

big surprise, the radical leftist publication faces hygiene issues at their offices. maybe if they enforced a no dreadlocks and mandatory shower policy for their all female staff they would avoid this type of situation

This guy gets it

Kek to the idea that they would store such a gas in the military ministry's headquarters.

In fairness, reporters probably travel a lot and hotels are bedbug meccas....

That said, you'd think if that was the reason you'd hear about other publications having similar issues. So it's probably something else.

>reporters probably travel a lot
its buzzfeed you retard

Buzzfeed actually hires real investigative journalists?

Yes you can. Killing bedbugs is easy with the right equipment.

>staph infections next
Too late. As leftists, most are already vectors for various diseases.

Name these please. I want really feminine names

would said equipment be considered "environmentally friendly" as they claimed?

I have bedbugs. Turns out my girlfriend is allergic and her bites look ridiculously large, whereas I've never had a bite.

Literally all we did is pic related, and move our bed against the wall.

It's been a couple months and no bites.

>Liberals being overdramatic about everything

How unfortunate when a bunch of unwanted creatures that contribute nothing but misery make your home their own.

wut?

There are definitely a lot of leftists who take very odd approaches to personal hygiene. I knew a guy who mainly cleaned himself with vinegar and took showers pretty irregularly.

That's fucking disgusting user, did you even get rid of your mattress?

Lol ofc he doesn't get it. You say they are faggot bug chasers. They must like bugs. Well dont you like these appetising female clams? Fucking name them, Shequanda

Kek good joke.
BuzzFeed "reporters" just troll through Twitter looking for a story or come here to make one up.

You could name them:
kill
yourself
faggot

or they just make a feminist video about made up issues they get in fever dreams

Does not clam-pute

teach me your ways desu

CLAMydia.

Half decent replies

BuzzFeed offices recently infested with bed bugs you say? I don't see why hiring new employees would be considered an infestation.

gay ass mousepad

He's...he's not trolling. Mustard gas or napalm are actually the only sure methods.

They're really fucking awful creatures.

How does one even amass that many bed bugs and then manage to get them all into an envelope in such a manner that they'll spread when they're opened?

Exceptional work.

Bedbugs have nothing to do with one's level of cleanliness.

Also, plenty of dirty people on both sides of the voting spectrum
npr.org/news/graphics/2012/09/pm-repsndems/gr-pm-repsndems-462.gif
(Relative) poverty might have something to do with it. But yes, well off hippies are more likely to sport a lack of hygiene as a result of a lifestyle choice.

How mentally ill are you that you saw that. How many pixels is that picture? Did you see that homosexual grain of dust on that carpet? What if the mousepad user has a vagina?

What if we archive that
archive.is/31ORI

maybe that mousepad was the package the bed bugs where carreid in, look at that shit

I think partaking in the current and next generations are worthy of much more than a bedbug infestation.

"Expectations of being all clear and back to work on Friday"

No, no, no.

Go in and spray this place down and they'll just work themselves deeper in the walls and carpets and come out when the coast is clear.
They're eggs will last for a year or more.
I've delt with these fuckers before, in a small room I could seal up.
In a big space like this.
They're fucked.

Why would I do that? I inspected the mattress and there aren't any eggs etc. They're not fucking infinitesimal, they're tiny but you can see them with your eyes and a bright light.

If it bothers you that there might be tiny beetles in your room, you're probably a hypochondriac. You probably eat more disgusting things every day.

The mice can get pretty annoying though

a buzzfeed office out of business. looks like another victory

It's called expanding the image, faggot.

>he thinks weaponized autism is a joking matter.

I must agree with this Indian poster, even anthrax is more humane.

It is? Hey everybody. Click on that image. Watch how jupiter sized it gets

DONT DO THIS IT MAKES CUSTARD GAS

WHAT YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST INSECTS OR SOMETHING?
A FLY OR A MOTH FLYS IN AND YOU JUST LET IT DO WHAT IT WANTS BUT ALL THE SUDDEN BEDBUGS ARE A INFESTATION?
DON'T BE A BEDBUGAPHONE

Is that a pic of someone's ass on the bottom of the mousepad? How the fuck is that considered work appropriate?

>aphone
You dont even know what you hate anymore. Is it your appearance and everything about yourselves?

>BuzzFeed offices infested with bed bugs

not surprising.
i mean, who works there overwhelmingly ?

thats right : dirty sjw STD hubs, aka femscum and roasties.

ofc its just as infected and dirty as it's retarded.

>Killing bedbugs is easy
sure

>Custard Gas

it was probably one of themselves who did it, liberals generally have bad hygiene. im sure its possible one of them lived in some bug infested shithole and then came to work covered in bugs

Trump is orange you know this yes

damn i don't have to type a thing whoopeee

sso btw, this is how our enemies work and live and their workplace looks like

pathetic and interesting.

so keep in mind when u trigger some author, this is how their pathtic lives look like and thats where htey sit and slave when they read your comments :D :D :D

VERY PROBLEMATIC MOUSEPAD

Where would one collect bedbugs from if, hypothetically, one were to set up some sort of bedbug farm

#ThisIsWhatDiversityLooksLike

will that not kill bugs???

This display of Specism is absolutely vile. Wasn't expecting this from buzzfeed. They should set an example of cohabitation and make it symbiotic.

they can be collected from any sleeping muslim, just be careful because if you wake them up they explode

That's how you kill them though.

Don't make fun of me I have alchol industed tard'ation

‘How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me? Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will bring locusts into your country tomorrow.They will cover the face of the ground so that it cannot be seen. They will devour what little you have left after the hail, including every tree that is growing in your fields. They will fill your houses and those of all your officials and all the Buzzfeed contributors—something neither your parents nor your ancestors have ever seen from the day they settled in this land till now.’”

Just go to the shadiest motel around

i will give credit to the motherfucker who sent them the shit, you can only get bedbugs from an infested location. if you want, just go to a sleazy ghetto hotel, run down, bound to be a bedbug in there. maybe the sender purposely asked for the bed bug room. or the sender has a exterminator friend. he probably sealed it in a infested environment.

Getting bedbugs is like permanent PTSD

You know, a tactical airstrike would also be a proper way to get rid of said "bedbugs"

>HURR I POSTED IT AGAIN

Trump got a fucking golden toilet you bitch I'm sure he's on his hygiene shit, all rich people are.

For a few thousand dollars yes.

For an office that big, it will cost literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Not to mention the amount of money that will be lost on production while that place is shut down..

Bed bugs are exceptionally hard to get rid of. Only real way to kill them is to either heat the entire place up with propane heaters, or to fumigate the building.

t. pest control guy

I think we can use this in our favor. They make complains about sexualization YET someone working for Buzzfeed has a very sexual mousepad that he probably uses daily while on the job. This is hypocrisy at is finest.

i heard a story about my friend who got a bedbug infestation, he had to live in a rental house for a year while they purged the house. fucker always screams whenever he feels something funny in his clothes or some shit. buzzfeed is cancer, but maybe we went too far.

>Living with literal parasites like some kind of third-worlder.

To any buzzfeed employee reading this, know that the greater world hates you. You should kill yourselves. Now that would be news worth publishing.

Does Buzzfeed have any affiliations with The Young Turkroaches?

nah that liberal 14 year old ad revenue makes bank dog

whoa, they have a Satanic pentagram out in the open like that?! Is the entire staff of Buzzfeed into devil worship?

what does that have to do with anything i said you faggot

it's considered edgy and progressive

>maybe we went too far

Buzzfeed lie and spin propaganda to millions of people, they deserve everything they get.

Why have I not thought about this? This is an awesome fucking prank. Thank you based prankster of buzz feed.

Where is it? I can't find it.