Knife-wielding Somalian shuts down the metro

Fucking Christ, Brits. If this had been a motivated Somalian, he would have shanked every single one of you fucks in the guts. How the hell do you plan on keeping your country together if you can't handle one bloody Somalian with a butter knife? Even your Tasers are fucking shit. Get it together.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjhbYo5nKYk

sort yourself out britons

They tazed him instead of shooting him 18 times?
Defiantly did not happen in America.

I like his pants. They look like the old Levi sta-press they 60's skins use to wear

Jesus fucking Christ. happy to live in a place where i could kill some feral nigger if it came at me with a knife

I just want to say, I love the government, I love multiculturalism, I love the police, I love paying my voluntary TV licence.

But most of all I love the BBC. (please help, they're watching us)

>I love the BBC

That would have been another way to save yourself in this situation.

killing this guy would have been appropriate.

If you really loved the BBC this poor oppressed refugee wouldn't be having a sexual emergency.

fucking faggots couldnt even stun him. next time bring bullets.

top kek at the growl 28 seconds in.

He'll have to bin that, please.

You talking about the bag or the knife?

If UK citizens had the right to bear arms, god only knows what would've happened to the Somalian gentleman. Even the police shouldn't be armed, it's just too risky.

DONT CAUSE STRIFE

BIN THAT KNIFE

It's funny watching your police so scared of even taking down a skinny black fisherman with a steak knife. They're afraid because at any moment he could explode and send ball bearings all over the place. All that but you still let them immigrate into your country, you still think it's an issue of naturalization. How long will Europe keep pretending to fight a war using their police?

>tires to stab people who are trying to calm him down
>lunges at a police officer with a knife
yeah, nah, he is lucky he is in some bizarro land where everything is surveilled 24/7 and people can get arrested for not having proper manners, like some 1984 dystopia, but at the same time cops are armed with billy clubs and tasers that can't punch through a sweater

this

If the police had guns, there's a chance they'd actually use them. Did you think about that? Didn't think so.

A few bad apples here and there, there's literally no need to talk about Islam, or inbreeding or IQ levels. It's all made up mate. Love trump's hate.

Watching to much USA videos, was expecting 7 or 8 shots after the second "drop the knife", aka a happy ending

Fuck me, and here I thought our police was bad...

It remembers the flag even when I cleaned my cookies and history with Ccleaner, must remember from IP.
Thankfully I haven't used the nazi flag I wouldn't want an employer nigger seeing that from the data they bought

Blink twice if they're in the room with you now!

Ahahahah fucking britbongs

M8 fuck all would have happened, they have them in the USA and there's never someone in the cinema when you need one.

The moral of this story is stop letting these cunts in, the coppers don't need guns if the population is white. We never needed them in the past.

Yeah, you talk shit about our police, but wait until the tactical whistles are brought out, you'll soon be shitting bricks lad.

Those whistles can leave a ringing in your eyes. If left untreated it can develop into tinnitus years down the road. Don't say I didn't warn you.

#morethanarapefugee

the migrant

But what about the London caliphate? Are we going to give up on it? What would we shitpost about, if not londonistan?

Because we have cops called "Hate crime Sergeants" who go around protecting feelings.

Actual picture of Sussex police Sergeant Peter Allan. Recently involved in the arrest of a man who slandered Islam.

Your alright leaf. We'll rake you last.

This is old.

>YOU AINT NO MUZ BRUV!

Yes and he's now in prison being raped by even blacker nigs.

Bring up something new like Siddique Khan't being a retard or something. Stop using old stuff, you stop that immediately.

Fucking hell, friar tucks lost weight

>tasers did nothing
Oh god, the niggers are adapting!

Can we all agree that not all Somalians are terrible? There must be a few who are decent people.

You shouldn't have them either way. You're trash violent people who drink too much and behave like retards most of the time. As amazing as it sounds the whit** in america are far more composed than you

>Raped by blacker nigs

The man's Somalian, who's he being raped by, the dark?

No we can't even agree on that.

If in doubt, keep them out.

He must be being raped by Bane since he was born in it, moulded by it.

t. Somalian

Fucking hell this is a CCW's wet dream. 100% justified shooting in self defense of yourself or another. Love how effective the non-lethals are.

did you see the tasers? they work like shit. it took them a long time to take this guy down. had he been motivated he could have killed people in that time.

fucking UK

The civilians are more use than the first cops...

Remember what I'm going to say now. Next few years, they're going to have armed military check points on every corner in the UK to keep the populace under control.

Jesus Christ. 4-5 Adults couldn't stop a malnourished nigger with a paring knife.

> 1 knife attack
> Military dictatorship

O-okay

>video filmed in last year
>current year
>military on the streets
>government arresting people for what they say
>government restricting more freedoms

Same thing happened with Israel, terror attacks daily and now military is everywhere but still continue to bury your head in the sand.

you know if they kick out all the euro immigrants they're going to compensate by bringing int immigrants from other countries...

you used your inside voice in a post again

>(please help, they're watching us)

sorry eternal ennemy, but i think the situation is even worse here, YOU come help us plz, or invade us, nuke us... anything plox ='(

>3 british men not one has the balls to charge him
fucking christ bongs

Just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like we all need to just co-exist, even when some mad coon is trying to stab you up.

Pathetic taser. Pathetic police. Pathetic country.

I will cry in joy once this weak shithole falls apart on its own delusions of equality. Will be the greatest day of my life. Enjoy natural selection.

Should ask the police via twitter how he got a knife

I know that's all happening in the USA but we're talking about the UK here.

> Comparing us to a failed state.

I fucking love that haircut.

Chelsea cut.

How could this happen? It's a weapons free zone. It's just right wing agitation.

>1 post by this ID

F

Somalians are some world-vision ass motherfuckers, this is what happens when you feed them and stuff they get all stabby

They definitely are downe for inbreeding

The "men" filming were at one point only a couple meters away from the attacker whos back was turned. Why didnt they lunge, choke hold and fall to the floor backwards? Not only can you not stab behind you so easily, one of the several other "men" could have easily grabbed it off him

That'd be racist

I hate how the UN have brought these feral somali niggers into our countries.

*transports behind you*

My fellow Pirate brother was probably angry because he didn't get the mandatory flat, you blonde girl and not enough gibs, it's not his fault it's because of cis white males

>using apps to clean your phone

Shut up Bugombe.

He'd be a greasy black spot on the ground within 15 seconds here in Texas

They kept him at bay until the officers could help him bin that knife.

>anons passing by show more courage than the police

sad

WHEN DID ENGLAND BECOME SO SHIT

ITS LITERALLY EVERY OTHER DAY NOW

IT WAS NEVER THIS BAD WITH THIS FREQUENCY BEFORE

Underrated

DONT CAUSE TRIGGER
BIN THAT NIGGER

Two of the officers missed their tazer shots, or it connected, but did nothing, what would have happened if they were the only two there? Eh?

I remember seeing obviously muslim kids on the English Language book we used in school. I knew then that something was very wrong with post WW2 UK but I never imagined it would get worse. Incapable leaders, propaganda media, postmodernism...blokes had no chance and the ones that do won't see it coming until thousands are setting up tents on their grain fields and herding grounds.

5 years ago we would say this rather jokingly. Nowadays we say it in a completely unironnical way. Europe has become 1984, the thought police is everywhere and people are being fined and jailed for their speech everywhere. We can'--------------------------

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN REDACTED BY THE MINISTRY OF LOVE

Nothing we can do. It's all well and good telling us to man up or whatever.

I will never understand why fucking cops don't have guns in Bongland.

England yes

[spoiler]Tradition[/spoiler]

fuck off jewtube

The issue is, most terrorists aren't immigrants. You look at the recent attacks, and most of them are the children of naturalized citizens- that is, the terrorists are the children of immigrants. We need to work on assimilating these people before they can have children which fester into terrorists.

>If this had been a motivated somalian
>motivated somalian

its only like 20 days old it took like 5 cops to take down one guy ... with a knife

dude in america we would of just shot him problem solved now you have to feed him in jail probably costing you 50k a year minimum.

hey
hey dumbass
Turkroaches in germany have been trying to assimilate for 4 generations. Guess what?
It gets even fucking worse - nothing helps them because they CHOOSE to segregate themselves from the animals that are unbelievers. Sure 15% of the kids in such households might rebel and pursure higher education but guess what? If they leave islam their own family will kill them
without a second thought.
So the only solution is to genocide the first generation and raise the children ourselves?
Because I don't see your kekistani ass pulling a family of 9 apart by yourself
Seriously I don't see a solution that doesn't involve mass deportation/sterilizaiton/murder

awe crap its 2016 this is a bait thread i just look at the date sure it happened in june but of last year... fug

sage

>be in the UK
>2 minute video of a guy holding a butter knife and playing tough in a public place
In america the video would have been 7 seconds.

Fucking racist brits.
You did this because he is black.
Didn't you?

By taking away citizens rights, increasing spying and militarizing the police

Theres literally 1 chance to give the citizens the right to bear arms and you all are just letting it pass