WW3 INITIATED - TOTAL MSM BLACKOUT & COVERUP OPERATION

youtube.com/watch?v=3lpAuj-OggA

What happend: S300 shoots down US drone
>halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/655-breaking-russia-fires-s-300-out-over-mediterranean

MSM COVER UP OP: (Drone crashed on own accord)
>nypost.com/2017/06/22/us-air-force-drone-crashes-near-mt-whitney-starts-small-wildfire/

>hal turner
Go away FBI

CHECK EM FOR WORLD WAR FUCKING THREE MOTHERFUCKERS

doubt it.
some meme tier website claimed same thing

it doesn't matter

sick

reroll

>shoots down a fucking drone
>IT'S A PCONFPRPIRACNKJCLCCCYY

why would they cover up shooting down a fucking drone? they didn't even cover up Iran literally stealing one of our drones in mid-flight, deconstructing it, and giving us a little model of it as a present.

reroll for no war :3

Because Iran isn't Russia?
> Meditaranian isn't no fly zone
> russia litterally just saw a drone from US and said "Fuck it"

Hal Turner? The guy that was paid by the FBI to get Patriots to do and say things that would lead to their arrest. Glad he was put away for a few years.

>implying US and Russia are ever going to directly attack one another
Eternal proxy war until one of us falls, business as usual.

That's why it's a big deal...Russia Litterally just said "Fuck It" and Saw a Drone over Air Space that's Free to everyone and shot a drone down. They don't know what to make of it.
> Syria Proxy War now

Perfect timing considering Quatar Saudi Dibocal

big war = big profits

If Ukraine, Crimea, and Georgia didn't cause conflict, I have a feeling this won't either.

Not to mention that it'd be a damn hard war to sell to the public. Half of them think that they're why Trump is prez, and aren't going to be convinced by Trump going into war with his benefactor, the other half don't want war with Russia at all.

No one cares about those countries, the Goal is Nationalism not World Police retard
> North Korea kills US man
> Russia flying planes close To US air space
> shooting US drone

Unlike Obama we're not going into Syria to save some random shit city from oppression. Can you see how idiots think it's the same plan but obviously are sheep so it's easy to spin it that way

Except it didn't happen and this is literally fake news, and not even good fake news.

MT WHITNEY IS OVER SEVEN-FUCKING-THOUSAND MILES FROM SYRIA YOU STUPID FUCKING PLEBS

> the left wants war with Syria
> for different reasons
> the right will have to get the fuck over it for the time being they are faithful enough to follow trump to val halla
Couple more US drones or people killed and we will have enough to make mountains out of any hills

That's why it's a big deal. Russia far from home shoots down American Equipment?

Nobody in the US really gives a shit about Syria either. Didn't you see how many lefties started crying when Trump dropped the MOAB? Nobody cares but the military.

Russia's just showing force, replying back to our shootdown of that Syrian plane. Total dick wagglan.

>Shot down a drone

RUST IN PEICES

Syria shooting down The plane is one thing. We let Putin know when we were bombing Syria. THATS WHY ITS A BIG DEAL!
Also what do you mean we already have the story about the Syrian building where Assad is burning people alive and spinning humanitarian story is already easy against Assad and trump followers are dumb. Plus implementation of a new leader in Syria considering that major oil pipe line is huge

>shooting down an overpriced rc toy with zero causalities on either side will start ww3

Step up your game Australia. You're losing your touch.

They think you can't go to war? Why so we can be cucked like Germany? How about no hit them first grow a pair

>being this stupid
>still being able to breath on your own
How do you do it?

Russia absolutely did not shoot down a drone over California, to suggest otherwise is horrifically stupid.

big war in 2 democratic states = big consequences for both leaders

war is costly (not in an economical sense but a moral, reputation sense)

wpuld be no news if it was Syria. Direct retaliation by Russia is huge news

MOAB wasn't dropped in Syria. There is no fucking way Russia shot down a drone over California.

I don't think you understand the implications Sup Forums. WWIII is the implementation of over 75 years of careful planning by (((them))), they are going to be take everything you love.

Please be prepared to fight for your families, and your freedoms. Trump Troopers unite and restore the republic.

You litterally cucked and pulled out because your country is scared reputations don't matter to world powers stay in your place Aussie

They tried to cover it up, Iran made it public and made them look stupid.

Yeah, these shoot downs are definitely something to be worried about... but it's just the beginning. Keep your car full of gas and if any submarines go missing or a ship gets sunk, just leave town for awhile.

LOL
"We'd like our drone back"

"Here, we made you a model"

5A5

> it was shot down over the Mediterranean Sea not sure where California is coming from.

> you guys keep comparing Iran and Syria shooting shit down being dumb Mussies to United States shootinf Russian shit and vice verses. We WARNED Putin when we bombed Syria to get his shit out. You guys are on crack

> Aussies to scared to keep pressure on Syria back out because rising tension. Let the big boys play

> leaf

> makes sense

>all this reddit spacing
STOP

I want to get drafted to fight chinese commies
not russians

Prepare for the end is nigh. Hearken the words of Samuel the Lamenite.

Rid thineselves of the evils of the world or be forced to face the perils alone.

Prepare to face the iniquities of man, and the fire of the beast.

Prepare to receive instruction and guidance from on high.

> Reddit spacing
I wouldn't even know what that fucking means but you do

>now he stops
you knew what i meant faggot kys

I litterally have never been on reddit unless it was linked randomly faggot. You seem to know a lot of details down to the spacing tho suspect r_Donald fuck off

>trying to pull a NO U on me
may your fathers ass be stretched

Derail a thread with whining about grammar or formatting- That's reddit for you.

watcha going to do about it tough guy

This guy lost me when he started into the "We were Kings, My good fellow! Also, Aliens!" Literally the white(?) version of We Wuz Kangz.

Kek...

S300 shoots a missle intercontinentally to hit a drone in CA. Got anything else, perhaps within the realm of any possibility?

I wanted anyone but hillary because i didnt want WW3 while feminists send men off to war with russians while women arent required for the draft. At least it would be Russia who nukes us, not some shitty little bitch like N Korea. Trump seemed to be the aggressor but around late oct he wanted to bump testicles with Putin while saying that isnt gay.

>Making a nonsensical post.
>Being a fucking retarded faggot that is incapable of acknowledging that the war in Syria is a very serious situation.
>Not understanding that the possibility of a full scale nuclear confrontation has been a very real threat to our existence for 72 years.
>Criticize people for pointing out when the conditions may be right to leave town and avoid being consumed in an atomic conflagration.
>Being incredibly unintelligent.

Men are talking.

its a drone...shooting down a drone isnt going to spark a world war.

>ww3 initiated
>its not even in the news
This is how I know you're a faggot

If it happened, it would be a clear continuation of the escalation of force. These things build up over time and being aware of these things is our best defense as individuals... The first tenant of self defense is avoidance. The odds of WW3 breaking out are pretty low, but this period is about as tense as it has been since the end of the cold war... So, the pieces are in place for this whole thing to get out of control.

I think you mean check these. World War 3 is happening soon.

Modern politicians being limp-wristed faggots that bend over for voters basically ensures that no world war will ever happen again.

emu