On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you hide your power level?

Friends: I haven't had friends in 10 years
Family: 2
They know I am skeptical of the Holocaust
>are you a neo nazi user
>no of course not

The extent of me hiding my full-blown support for trump during the election was simply saying that I didn't see what was so wrong with him and that I was skeptical of the legitimacy of claims against him

As for close family, they know I'm basically a white supremacist with the exception of my sis since she's a bit liberal

(I meant to put quotations around white supremacist. I'm not a full-blown nazi who hates minorities etc etc, I just like being white but that's interpreted by some people as being a supremacist)

Family, I've redpilled my brother about the holohoax and I've showed my mother the greatest story never told, she is very open minded. My sister... no chance, she's pretty much a sheep, believing in leftist lies and the media, though she is not politically active or interested in it. Pretty sure she thinks me and my brother are dumb racists.

When it comes to friends, it ranges from libcuck friend to browsing Sup Forums friend. My small friend circle is certainly not an echo chamber from my perspective. I even told my libcuck friend that I browse Sup Forums but I don't really think he knows what goes on here, I've otherwise been pretty quiet of my views except to my friend who also browses Sup Forums and those who are anti-immigration. Though, only my Sup Forums friend knows I'm questioning the holohoax.

I give less and less of a shit as time goes on.

After I have a couple drinks I'll causally find a way to sway conversation to a discussion of haplogroups, time preference, or other related stuff. Explained to some friends last night how Finns were genetically closer (in terms of autosomal dna) to Russians than the Nordic nations, and subtly redpilled them on what such distinctions imply. This is largely innocuous by itself, but it opens the door to a discussion of the behaviors of historic groups (mongols, huns, (((khazars))) etc.), what they were like, and how they might have influenced populations. Once they've accepted that groups are different, it's trivial to subtly suggest certain groups are (((different))).

In more private settings, as long as you're confident and have a good sense of humor, you can literally name the jew and most people won't care. You can plant red pills like johnny fucking appleseed.

If any of your friends have experience as waiters, you can usually bring up gypsies and they'll immediately have a strong negative reaction (gypsies regularly eat 49% of their meal and then say they don't like it, or deliberately order the wrong thing in order to game the system). From there it's a hop skip and a jump to relating the gypsy diaspora to the jewish diaspora and similar parasitic behaviors. Two of my normie-tier liberal friends regularly make shekel jokes when we see each other. Liberals are already primed for this shit because muh palestine.

It all depends on how you frame the discussion. There's an important distinction between saying "science is cool, listen to what I learned, uh oh looks like this has implications" vs. "hey, I think other people are inferior check out this graph". Obviously some people are too far down the marxist bullshit well to be shown the light, you should obviously operate at a 10 around them.

Unlike gender, your power level should be on a spectrum.

1 around immediate family.
10 around everyone else.
Planning on being a cop, so I've gotta be real careful. Can't let anything come back at me when I apply.

1 as in hiding alot or 1 as in showing it off?
if the latter, about 5-4 with friends, and about a 6-7 around family

10 24/7

Is that supposed to be the actor from madmen?

7 - I hide my power level at lvl 7

My parents are foreign (Albanian) so showing my power level among them is no problem since they're already racist.

As for peers, I have a veeeeeeeery small group of friends that share my views and are open about them. In my outer friend group casual racism is common but in general, showing powerlevel would just weird them out.

Counter semitism!!

Looks like him

I don't.

>workplace hosting global conference
>some higher ups from Sweden are there
>dinner conversation turns political
>some asshat brings up refugees
>Swedes say that they need to help the unfortunate Syrian refugees and that Poland is evil for not taking their share
>normie coworkers nod in agreement
>I am sitting there visibly frustrated
>Is something wrong user?

It was the greatest test of endurance I have faced in my young life. I desperately wanted to debate those points but it was not worth losing my job over.

Im Iranian so I dont have to. Legit made jokes about how whites are gonna go extinct last week in my psychology class and everyone keked, specially the white faggots, otherwise they would be racist.
Feels good anons.

I am an active pro-diversity proponent because I work in Academia. If anybody doubts my conviction, I am fucking done.
On the day of rope, pls don't kill me, I had to hide somehow

1 around family
1 around friends
10 around people I don't know until I know they are cool, I ain't trying to get stabbed for no political cause.

It isn't "supposed" to be him, it actually is him. He did the MOCAP and the VA.

I'm a redpilled Liberal. I don't have to hide my beliefs at all. I just hide all the horrible shit that I say that I don't believe. Being edgy is fun.

1. Around family, my family is pretty redpilled, specially my dad.

5 in public as a spic I can get away with certain levels of racism in public, many spics are prejudice and don't give a shit about racism as long as it's not directed towards them.

slowly trying to redpill liberal family/friends

will probably take years

yeah it does actually

I speak my mind on all topics to all audiences if/when they come up. None of my friends talk about the holocaust, or about race in any serious way, so all the edgy shit I say/half-believe comes across to them as a poignant joke.

Friends: 5. Anti-Islam crusader advocating 10th Crusade and radical immigration policy on Mexicans

Family: 2. Race realist and Naziboo.

coward

I'd lose my job if anyone realised my true power level. Being a racist geneticist is career suicide.

5 around most friends
1 around girlfriend
7 around family

With friends, 0. I redpilled all of my friends.

With family, 8.

You hide your power level? That is lying user.

>skeptical of the Holocaust
fucking morons these days, it wasn't even that long ago.

It's illegal to display any power level above 0.5 in Germany

i will always be here to be your freind user :)

Voice acted by him.

I work in the public sector surrounded by liberal femcunts so I have to hide it and fight the Beast from within at my job. My family is based old school Southerners. I can't imagine how you fags deal with your families not being based. That just breaks my heart for ya'll.

I cut off all friendships with libtards after they all chimped out after the election and called me racist and evil.

Well, i haven't had a real conversation in 7 years.

Friends:1 They all know I'm quick to name the jew
Family:5 I preach anti-Islam and other rhetoric like pro trumpism
My Father:2 I convinced him into nationalism. He was a full on liberal Hippie until Reagan.
Public/Acquaintances: 8 I try and not speak about politics, but if I do I transition to a 5

>power level is so high that I have to hide it on Sup Forums

Family - 5
They know I'm politically more moderate, but they don't know I voted for Trump and they sure as shit don't know how my stance on racial issues has shifted. Last Christmas while visiting my family I was having coffee and watching news with my mom and a story came on about some gangbanger who shot up a barbershop and killed a bunch of innocent bystanders and I started to say something to the effect of "this is all because Chicago keeps sending us all its -" and I only just barely stopped myself from yelling niggers and said something like "problems, all its crime and drugs" yadda yadda.

Friends - 4
Slightly better, still keep hush about any race related stuff.

Colleagues - 8
I'm in research and while most of our group is pretty centrist, the couple of people who are really anti-Trump are REALLY anti-Trump and make a point to bring up politics or make Trump jokes on a regular basis and I find it's just easier to tune them out instead of worry about it or get offended.

If by "power level" you mean level of racist, I'm not enough of one to worry about it much unless it's in the context of professional liability. So...somewhere between 0 and 1, I guess.

>friend
lol, implying
>family
id say i hide about 65% of it. And honestly if i could i would hide it even more. There's very few subject irl I hate discussing more than politics. Here it's different people have things to say, interesting views and are hilarious.

>Sell yourself for good goy points
You'll never be a shark.

>family - 5
lol if i was hiding my power level to the point where I can even say i voted for the fucking GOP; one of the 2 mainstream party i wouldve said 8 or more. it's one thing if you voted ANP but Trump lol c'mon dude

I can't even say*

>haven't had friends in 10 years
kek typical autistic Sup Forumsack

Friends: 6
Family: 4

>laughing at somebody who doesnt have friend on Sup Forums

summer truly has begun

hmm, its almost like the character was modeled after him and its the same person or something

>Psychology
No wonder.

Friends : 1
I recently joked with a friend that the Hollocaust never happened, but I want it to happen again.
Family : 1
My Dad is more Sup Forumsack than I am. My Mom now uses the term "gibsmedats".
Coworkers : 10
They wouldn't have the slightest clue. They cannot even sense my presence.

1 In private,
7 in public. I'm insanely political but i also have an Israeli gf so I have to be careful.

Is pic Rhodesia or South Africa?

>My Dad is more Sup Forumsack than I am. My Mom now uses the term "gibsmedats".
damn im jealous

4 around friends. One of my friends is getting redpilled, and our overall tone is gradually increasing to be much more race realistic. I'm not afraid to argue my point if it comes up.

6 around my parents, they are more conservative than my friends but definitely not down with the edgy meme culture.

10 around strangers, but I slowly drop hints, certain phrases or words I use that normies wouldn't pick up on, and if they do pick up on it we slowly work our way up to the top.

I always hide my power level at a scale of around 1-3 around friends and 5-7 around close friends and family. It's actually not that dangerous to be open with your mind and share your thoughts, as long as you can tell them in a good way.
My family situation is the same as yours brother. My parents are redpilled but my sister is a lost cause.
How did (((they))) get to our sisters? Is it the same for all young women?

Absolutely fucking 0. I have stopped trying completely with the subtlety. I honestly couldn't give a shit less if I'm called a xenophobic, islamophobic, racist, etc etc. Anymore. I just speak the truth and those who are willing to listen will listen, those who aren't won't listen anyway.

oops scale is supposed to be the other way around.
8-10 around regular friends and strangers and 3-5 around close friends and family.

I work with my friends so I'm full blown 10. As long as I do my job I don't see why it's a problem that I'm antisemitic and racist. If a co-worker says nigger to me I'll show my power level and have prepared an argument in case the black janitor ever confronts me about my views.

Our ideas are mainstream. Go to the articles on Buzzfeed about Sup Forums and read the comments. Go to YT and read the comments even on liberal material. Sensitivity is a turn-off for everyone and we all have to live with dindus and roasties knowing Comrade Rosenswag is at the top of the ladder. Everyone knows and everyone knows about Sup Forums. I bet many people browse here who we see daily and ignore.

Funny since genes would actually determine if one is inferior or superior to other sets of genes. But probably only counts for (((animals)))

I live in Missouri, in an old German town with a private religious high school and everyone goes to the lutheran church.

An old neighboring pastor told me privately when I was young, after he retired, that I shouldn't believe everything I've been told because "they" don't want us to know.

So maybe a 2.

We all miss you, Pfarrer Kurth.

Hearing my mom say that the first time was hilarious. I've been dropping overt redpills for months now, and while she is certainly not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, she doesn't argue against it, just listens. She's always been skittish about all the racemixing on TV for some reason, so it was the perfect vector to start at because she could never quite connect the dots until now. I almost feel bad about doing this. Like it was too easy. Women really are malleable in their opinions. I could only imagine how easy it is with women you're fucking.

I'm in the SF bay area so I have to pretend to be pretty retarded. Except when I go visit my parents thankfully. I'll casually say nigger at the dinner table when I'm over there unless my sister is visiting. My brother doesn't like nogs either but he has young kids that aren't ready for the redpill yet so I tone it down around them.

;_;7

I dont have friends I takl politics with.
My wife think Im conspiracy teorist
My mom and dad know, they lived long enough to not be scared about red pills and they themselves droped couple on me. Glad they did.
My bigest concern is how naive my wife is and if I can bring her to light.

My family tend to be quite redpill. I openly state I'm skeptical on the Holocaust. My dad refers to people as "good guys" he's an ex Royal Marine and has never liked niggers or pakis, mother is very similar not political. My girlfriend doesn't like black or pakis. I'm open with my friend who often state I'm a nazi, some are red pilled and some are liberals with a dark sense of humour. At work I tend to keep right wing within limits.

Its end of shool year today in Poland so expect a lot of stupid post from this flag.
Im sorry anons.

I work in an international company so I must be very careful with my statements because of the politically correct corporate gestapo. I'm trying not to talk about politics and my views so I'd say power lvl 2.

With my friends and family however I go full nazi mode and I don't care.They're mostly right wing anyway and the leftist ones enjoy the discussion with me.

if 1 is lowest and 10 is highest then
Day to Day : around a 5
Class with randoms : 8
Class with friends:3
When we enter that (((IRONIC))) holocaust denial mode: -10
Family:1 (dad just cant accept holohoax)
Friends : 3

Im not afraid to ask the question that people are afraid to ask, sometimes i do grow some balls and say obvious shit like, "Hmmmm i think its kinda dumb that Hitler would tattoo all those people and then just gas them seems like a waste of time"

In public its hovering around a 4, Its pretty much an open secret that I detest shitskins and kikes. Amongst family and friends I'm sinking hard into the negatives.

Looks like Victoria Falls in Rhodesia

My friends know I hate muslims.
My family knows I basically hate all demographics outside of europe and southeast asia.
My sister knows I don't even support womens suffrage.
And I openly question the official narrative regarding the holocaust. That should be interesting considering my boss will have 2 german girls working with us this spring.

I used to hide my power level but I gradually lost all interest in doing so the more I learned about the relevant issues.
Especially Hitler and Nazi Germany.
After actually reading Mein Kampf, and learning everything I could about both World Wars, I found that there wasn't a single historical figure I respected more than Hitler. It's a goddamn travesty to let the lies about him go unchallenged and I can't fucking stand to do it any longer.
Luckily I now know enough that I've been able to redpill anyone who argues about it with me in good faith. That is to say, most of my family and a few friends.

Friends: 7
Family: 0

Dude my family talks about how black people are a minority of the population but the majority of violent crime and how most of them are lazy welfare abusers.
We also talk about how Islam is a religion of hate and how the radical leftists are brainwashed by the education system constantly promoting degeneracy and Marxist ideology.

My friends are fucking annoying as shit though.
>White privilege exists to some extent, I mean I don't get shot by police like they do
>I voted in the primaries, I have already done my part
>ask politics question. Then Be silent and then just claim yeah I don't know about all that I'm not really into politics
>immigrant against trumps wall policy: they need to make it easier for people to come over though

Fucking normies. I could have a more fulfilling discussion with my wall. It's a balance between how much normie far joke tier shit I can take vs soul crushing loneliness.

i remember back when i was high school, we read Night by (((Elie Wiesal))), and I wanted to put a little light on why the Jews were persecuted in Germany.

>"here i go..."
>try talking about the german communist uprising
>was about to go into the (((Bolsheviks)))
>hear someone whisper "he's trying to change the history"
>get panic attacked, stutter, could barely breathe like a bitch
>fuck, i think they know
>stopped talking for rest of class

never showing my power levels again.

unless someone's /mygoy

You wifed her before redpilling her ?

Kek

Probably a 3, around anyone. I'm not as extreme as a lot of people here though.

like a 10 when at work. especially god forbid you say something that ends up getting you canned.

0 around family
3 around friends
7 in public
10 at work

trying to redpill my friends. you have to plant the seed very careful into their heads. but after the time it works.
at the beginning some of my friends brought cigaretts to the refugees camps. meanwhile some of them call them animals.
i think there are a lot of redpilled out there, but they are afraid to talk about.

the worst people to redpill are women. only iv the hole society has changed, they will follow. they are like cattle.

Family knows, friends know (they hate it but can't do shit about it), and university lecturers / tutors know (most don't agree with my views, but because I can spin my words right I usually get between 88% - 93% on assignments.)

I'm a right-leaning centrist so my power level isn't even that high, but anyway:

Friends : 4/10
They know who I vote for, I told them I liked Trump, and they didn't mind, despite most of them being leftists. If you aren't preaching to them then most people don't mind of your political ideas.

Family : 2/10
Mom is way more racist than me. Dad doesn't talk about politics ever. Brother keeps telling me racist jokes. Thankfully we're pretty united when it comes to politics and stuff.

I used to be very introverted and had stuff like this happen to me all the time but I dove too far into the truth and now those inhibitions are all but replaced with vitriol.
The beauty and potential stolen from us and our future generations, the desecrated memories of the greatest of heroes, the continued ridicule of the very idea of having pride in your race as a white person.
It all demands to be avenged and I can think of nothing else when I hear someone regurgitate the narrative they've imbibed from those goddamn peddlers of deceit.

What's publicly erecting the facade of a gay black man to profit off of doctrinal importance corporations place on sex / race during hiring / promotions, in the effort to both false flag normies into getting angry about that shit and profit off it as much as i can professionally while pounding pussy and ragging on niggers with my mates.

Because my life for the better part of the last 6 years has been that. Aside from still not liking cock it's hard to remember where i end and i begin.

Friends: Scales based on how well I know them. Some I say the exact same things I'd say on here and others I keep it to myself. 1 to 7.

Family: Close in family know about some of my opinions but not all. I actually had a discussion with my mum earlier about the dire straits in Africa and how it's mostly their own fault and we're only making it worse. 3 to 7.

friends: 0
colleagues: 0
clients and contractors: 10
feels good to be an eastern euro

all of my friends know i hate niggers and they do too

my entire family is national socalist, my sister especially

with random people "i dont understand politics but i vote from my heart"

Work: i usually hide most 2/10
Friends: Basically open 8/10
Familie: lol they redpilled me 10/10

same shit here

I live in Australia where a lot of people think racism is kinda funny. Legit yesterday my mate was telling me how a nigger stole his phone

feels, bro

i'm a little more on the introvert side, too. i want to speak what's on my mind but feel like people don't care at all, not even giving me a hint that the're listening.
that's the vibe i get. so i don't speak most of the time.
damn normies.

I have a friend that works in a Cabela's in Louisanna. Every other day he has some new story about some nigger that I have no idea even dresses himself in the morning. He said he wasn't as racist when he started that job.

Close friends know almost the full extent of my lvl, friends only know I'm not uncomfortable to crack politically incorrect jokes, family doesn't know anything past our shared hatred for gypsies.

Haha you got no yous fag

>Family - 0
Dad's fairly right wing, but we disagree on a few things when it comes to economics.
>Friends - 5
I don't bring it up in conversation, but if someone asks, I'm not afraid to say that I at the very least supported Trump.
>Coworkers - 7
I say I'm a political atheist, but I leave little hints that lean towards my true thoughts.

>political atheist
why do anglos like to make up words so much?

I mean why would you hide something like that from your own blood? Me and mine are very close and would burn down the world for one another.

Me personally I have changed my entire family to suit my ideals after my very libertarian father passed. He died nearly five years ago in a car accident because of a drunk driver so I am the patriarch of my family. It has been easier to basically sway their opinions now that they see me as such.

They are all red pilled and we are all very happy but we understand a storm is coming and we will have to be prepared. My 6 younger brothers all want to have as many children as they can and the one near my age already has a wife and two kids while my sisters understand they will have to find white men to marry.

We are very racist too and I almost force it upon them so they don't ever stray from the path.

It's been a very bumpy road but I am satisfied with what I have done for my family since my father passed.

Don't be a faggot OP, man up and embrace the ways of your ancestors.

though, when i do show my power levels it's like edging, i'll give you a couple hints, but i'm not gonna blow my load on you until you're ready. kek.

for example, i posted a pic of a happy merchany, saying
>tfw when i find a dope ass sample in a holocaust video
as you can see, i didn't blow my load like HURRRRR JEWS DID 9/11,
i stated it like I WAS THE JEW, while making fun of the jews and the holocaust while taking the sample from the video.

they might know lol

I have no friends. My mother knows I'm a Nazi and really wants it to be a joke.

Everyone I know is a little scared of me. I think I'm nice but I see other people change their behaviors because of my presence. I can't do weather conversations n stuff. I'm an OCD Psyche digger. People don't really like that. I think I do a good job of pretending I don't care but I feel the opposite. I am very frustrated with normies and I'm surrounded by them.