How does it feel knowing that young muslim males are actually fighting for what they believe in by killing you infidels...

How does it feel knowing that young muslim males are actually fighting for what they believe in by killing you infidels, raping your women and taking over your country while you sit and shitpost in your mommy's basement?

Western men are beta cucks who are too weak to get girlfriends let alone fight. You will get slaughtered if you dare to stand up against us. Accept your fate as a slave to the Ummah or be prepared to be wiped out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NstrbkCg_ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're just the "lost boys". It happens in all harem cultures.

The two evolutionary "strategies" are termed r-selection, for those species that produce many "cheap" offspring and live in unstable environments and K-selection for those species that produce few "expensive" offspring and live in stable environments.

nice b8

Is this not proof of your genetic inferiority, mudslime?

Apart from the gulf states, your people have been subjugated by the West for how long?

You are just another dog that has bitten the hand that feeds it. You will be shouting your praise to Allah while the fat white boy in a basement controls the drone blowing you and your mudslime family to pieces.

I wish you all the best and I look forward to your extermination.

More Muslims get killed by drone strikes every day than terrorists can kill in a year.

Fuck off. Once we deal with the liberal problem you won't stand a chance.

how's it b8 tho? I mean it's funny and all but it's also quite true

This

Indiferrent, what's the point in fighting what you believe in if you're dumb enough to be conned by a jewish fairy tale?

Actually it feels pretty bad because most of them only "believe" what they believe in because the CIA-funded Madrassa system radicalizes them to fight in proxy wars.

Actually these Jihadi retards are CIA assets, we all know this, everyone knows it, it's common fucking knowledge everywhere except in the West. Meanwhile I just want to live in my fucking country without a bunch of retarded low-caste assholes radicalized by the American intelligence apparatus blowing people up in Paris and guaranteeing that Israel will go and strafe us for another six months in retaliation.

Multiculturalism is a mistake and everyone leaving for Europe should be deported. If you don't do this you are an imbecile. I promise you we would gladly take those people back if you sent them and stopped starting fucking proxy wars in our country. You vote on your end and I'll vote on mine, we want our people to come back and we want death for the treasonous mercenary army ISIS and their Al-Nusra friends and also those fucking cuckolds from the SDF, they should die the slowest for daring to openly ally with the US.

Cunts. How dare you even speak. If Europe collapses from this horde of low-caste shitskins we're fucked, you're where all of our business comes from. We need you. We should've listened to Al Sufadi when he proposed eugenics in the 19th century.

damn, those wolfman-tier arms son!

I respect them. They are fighting against the degeneracy. They belive in god. They share a sense of brotherhood.

B8 bc it's a post by a paid poster intended to inflame racial/religious tension among weak-minded cretins bc pol is a psyop programming/memetic dissemination platform you obvious n00b

They want you to be angry at the Muslim exchange student living above you instead of the cop arresting you for public Intox or the banker getting rich off the interest on your student loan

And it's working bc you believe this shit. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, etc etc

OP I see through you. Please understand that you're on the losing side. Fear and hate are fairly low on the scale of motivating forces for the average human- and more are waking up every day.

So why not find a job you can feel good about? Something where you make the world a better place, instead of a worse one. You'd probably make more money anyway. This post was pretty low effort.

Let me guess, they've got you on the night shift because you're new and still learning the craft? Get out before it's too late.

Take those shekels and go backpack through SE Asia or something. Teach English in Vietnam. Sell pins on Etsy. Anything's better than sowing hateful bullshit on a (country) (activity) image forum. In your heart of hearts you know this to be true.

>those sweet muslim nightmares about drones

For people that are actually convinced of this, no, their lives are not that glorious. For the most part, they are doing nothing, living in a boring desert shithole, waiting to be bombed by a fly-over.

Many are not. Many are hiding in Europe with the women and children. It's my understanding that there are actually more young men than women and children filling those boats. The others (the really stupid ones) are dying by the bushel and blowing up their own sacred religious sites because THEY ARE LOSING THE FIGHT. Get used to it, Jihad-fag. It's only going to get worse for you and your ilk.

Word. Thank you for these words, brother. Good to know the movements in our country have allies in yours. All I want is an end to all this dumb bullshit so we can all do business and build pleasant, peaceful systems together.

It's the fuckers like OP (or rather his boss' boss' boss' bosses) who make these dumb situations.

Don't worry, their time is almost up. Soon enough it's people who think like us who will be in charge.

Bunch of faggots who love sucking each others cocks.

Why is it that muslim faggots are the biggest LaRpers of all? Are your dicks really THAT small?
Come to TN with that shit and get some .308 in your ass queer.

Good, please destroy them. Aisha's tits this is such a clusterfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=NstrbkCg_ks

It is extremely true, many are ISIS or Al-Nusra fighters who fled the country because they saw which way the wind was blowing and knew that Assad would bury them alive. Many are also not even from war-torn countries.

Either way they're from cowards because THE QURAN EXPLICITLY FORBIDS FLEEING FROM BATTLE. They are infidels. You should fucking kill them all for abandoning their countries and their posts. The women and children should also be returned, we will keep them safe in Damascus until the war is over.

You can just drown the Iraqis they're less than human.

why do these guys keep trying to get people to look up? is it to make it easier to cut your neck?

It's old Eastern magic, and thus is technically Haram but then again so are Christmas Trees. The one finger signifies that you send your power to God, because you trust in him totally. You use one finger because there is only one God. The problem is that this implies that you do not believe God to be almighty, you think he needs your power. This is apostasy and should be punishable by death, but it spread culturally and so everyone does it now because they're retarded.

Man he's right though. I cut myself on a knife today while fileting a salmon, just a slice across my thumb that stopped stinging much after a few hours. But it made me realize that there's no goddamn way my soft ass will make it through the coming war, not unless I can actually become strong first.

Hello FBI...
The rest of you fagots
>sage

I want these young Muslims to die.

After Qater is beat to a pulp, you are to be destroyed soon.

The gentiles are killing each other. It's working...

1 post by this ID. Sage