ITT: rare merchants

ITT: rare merchants

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2174845-not-serious-villagers-nose
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>try to make village
>make it, no point
>learn redstone circuits
>also no point
fuck minecraft

post auschwitzes

that's not even a merchant.
It could be a farmer, fletcher , shepherd or a fisherman based on his outfit. Get your facts straight op

they should've used this image for the final boss in earthbound

Pretty good.

>this mod exists
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2174845-not-serious-villagers-nose
>you can use it to sniff out emeralds

Based Bill, he was a pretty good president after all. Trying to create peace in the world.

this one is too deep for me

That was my wallpaper for awhile, nobody caught it

Minecraft is a reflection of life. If you don't make your own purpose, you're fucking useless and you'll die alone like the sad shit heel that you are.

Bump, need all the merchants in existence

Found the merchant

KEK

scrapyard wars is basicly just 2 hours of who can jew normies on kajiji harder

Holy fucking shit, you're right!

Pls explain

swastikas

Rarest

Only thing I miss about leafland is kajiji :(

kek

I once built a functional gas chamber in Minecraft just to kill as many merchants as possible.

Once the door was sealed a redstone system would release neurotoxin gas into the chamber while sealing the ventilation system. Once the merchants were near-dead (poison gas brings them down to 1/20 HP only for some reason) the ventilation system would activate and the gas would be ignited, burning the corpses and clearing the room.

It was breddy gud.

deep

Is there poison gas in vanilla minecraft now?

Oh shit these work on the phone I can see it, that's pretty fucking cool

No. Heavily modded. But if they allow me to simulate my holocaust fantasies I'm not complaining.

Now I just need to build a Holocoaster...

what

Dare I say, are the ants /ourguys/?

Saw it.
Don't you guys remember these visual trick things?

How the fuck does this work

seriously never did these as a kid?

Nope. The fuck are they supposed to be?

You have to stare at it and let your eyes lose focus until the 3D image pops out and you see it.

I don't get it. ;_;

i can't see shit, does it work if you are a daltonian person ?

Can't believe this many of you have never done these.

Okay I figured it out, it's really fucking weird. Open the picture in a new tab and stare at the middle. It's like holding your finger up to your eye but looking past your finger, so it blurs out. Stare at the middle but try to "look" past it, then it will start to pop out. Here's the outline of what it looks like popped out. If you try to focus on it then it will go away. It's really weird.

this is art

Expand the image, put your face right up to the screen, then slowly move your head back. Keep your eyes relaxed if you can, let let them focus themselves.

Thanks, I didn't realise thatns what it was. I actual'y have a book full of those.

My Grandad is visiting what are good historical questions to ask? I've asked him how he feels about Maoris not sure how to bring up the JQ

Excuse previous flag was shitposting in a commie thread

Frisky Dingo was criminally underrated.

keked

buy my game smoothskin

sauce?

Don't forget to take your daily Zoloft™, Adderall™, and Clonazepam™ goy!

Whoever did it is probably rotting in gitmo. I don't have the screencap but someone blasted a US military radio channel with an encoded image of happy merchant. My sides were never the same.