Is Bill Cosby /our guy/?

is Bill Cosby /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg
rci.rutgers.edu/~schochet/101/Cosby_Speech.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hYnkm78uxYE
youtube.com/watch?v=hYnkm78uxYE&feature=youtu.be
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/12/right_wingers_and_people_on_twitter_spent_more_time_defending_bill_cosby.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bill cosby touched my doodle

Step 1: Intimidate your victims into not testifying for ten years

Step 2: Be rich enough to hire a decent lawyer

Step 3: Have enough nogs on the Jury to let you go no matter what because fuck whitey

>Sup Forums loves serial rapist

That's some good old fashioned bantz right there

> has multiple sexual allegations against him
> teaches how avoid allegations
Like hes the expert

>implying any jury will convict a famous black man in this day and age.

HEY HEY HEY

Ha ha fake news...if it were an actual media source. I just heard the real story on the radio 2 hours ago.

That's pretty fucking funny honestly

>literally distributing red pills

>be rich as hell
>gold digging sluts always want your cock
>sluts like to party
>give them pills to pop
>they take them on their own free will
>some of them blackout
>you blackout too but still bang sluts
>have them come at you 30+ years laters and accuse you of """""raping""""" them

Most of them were mongrels or niggers anyway.

>coalburners get into a car alone with a celebrity and accept party drugs from him then they have sex
>hear about someone accusing him of rape and you're broke so you want to get in on it too
>"HE DRUGGED ME WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Shouldn't they be happy that a black man avoided getting sent to prison by a racist white jury?

He fought white supremacy and WON.

>Step 2: Be rich enough to hire a decent lawyer
I love when retards cry about lawyers. I always think about someone crying "Your car works? I bet you hired a really fucking good mechanic you piece of shit!"

sleeping pills.

race card.

i'm sure drumpf also raped the 16 women didn't he you fucking faggot shill.

it was a hit job by trash who just want money. if a woman is raped then stone her to death for adultery too. sharia law that got that part of the question right. any woman shouldn't ever be alone with a man to be raped so she's fucking asking for her and deserves death

>This is going to make me break my computer: why can't I destroy mens lives at a whim anymore?

Wasn't it black women that he raped? But then again i didn't follow this very closely.

This was a witch hunt, a setup.

I dunno who he pissed off but it was someone in hollywood with a lot of power.

Honestly this is how you fight back, don't hide in the shadows. Go all the fuck out and "I ain't guilty of shit and I ain't got nothing to be ashamed of"

Go all out bill.

They will sue him for slander for calling them liars.

COSBY WORKING THE FAKE NEWS MARKS

He had to be silenced before BLM was kickstarted.

Why are they mad? This country has a long history of white women accusing black men of sexual assault, and the the black men getting lynched. Shouldn't modern women be happy that their white privilege is being dismantled?

>"record everything"

Nah Bill Cosby showed his conservative side criticizing nigger culture and the jews started attacking him right at that moment because nigger culture is one of their primary tools of control.

I don't thinlk based Cosby raped anybody... cmon... look at that face
he looks like a really sweet old man

step 1: dose them with something that causes retrograde amnesia
step 2: ???
step 3: profit!

So do they not want guys to avoid sexual assault or not?

>you have to be careful drinking around me

What did he mean by this?

Dude i know being single and a virgin for the rest of your life suck, but chill out. Sharia got nothing right. Its a shit religion for shit skins.

>justice is supposed to serve all equally
>instead it serves the rich
>"i just don't understand why people are mad"
You are a moral vacuum.

This

Something about this whole charade is skeezy as fuck. I don't know what the hell Bill Cosby did in the eighties but I know he was at one time respectable. Before this all happened, didn't Cosby come out totally in favor of the right-wing - a.k.a., totally against the Jews?

Then they have to prove that they aren't liars in front of the court which they obviously can't.

No he wasn't right-wing at all and he even said that the only political show he liked was Rachel Maddow.

But he still did maintain some semblance of traditional values and wanted young black men to behave respectably in public life.

Wouldn't've fit in at all in the era of Dindu BLM, so it appears he had to be taken out. At least the turn of progressive society was against him and it sure was convenient not to have him in the news reminding people that Mike Brown was a fool. Personally I think a lot of the rape accusations against him are probably true, though, but there was only this furor over it because the media and establishment are thoroughly against his kind of black man.

His tie is literally black sperms.

Judging by OP and that tie I think he's going to be the next shitposting-IRL master.

Civil cases don't require the evidence that criminal cases do.

The balls on this nigger.

Nah, the only men who think the accusations were true are men who have never hung around/fucked party-girls. Bitches are in a phase of doing drugs and fucking everybody who has drugs.

Based

Cosby is in total fuck-the-feminists-and-kikes mindset now, this is just the beginning of his comeback based on fucking with them.

>>justice is supposed to serve all equally
What makes you think it doesn't?
You think good lawyers are somehow able to bend the law?
If they people alleging a crime don't have evidence they no one's going to get charged, that goes for rich or poor. The price of a lawyer isn't going to change much.
Rich people get not guilty verdicts more often because they get accused of shit more often because they're rich and famous, there is more for accusers to gain from it.

Yeah maybe if your measure is how moral and decent and "nice" the laws are, but when they're the only ones left on earth cause they were the only ones who kept having enough kids to survive it'll kinda be like fuck it

It prevents the advancement of the species. Thats enough to make it shitty. We'll see what happens as time goes on

rci.rutgers.edu/~schochet/101/Cosby_Speech.htm
>I’m talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was two? (clapping) Where were you when he was twelve? (clapping) Where were you when he was eighteen, and how come you don’t know he had a pistol? (clapping) And where is his father, and why don’t you know where he is? And why doesn’t the father show up to talk to this boy?

>We cannot blame white people. White people (clapping) .. white people don’t live over there. They close up the shop early. The Korean ones still don’t know us as well…they stay open 24 hours (laughter).

>Now look, I’m telling you. It’s not what they’re doing to us. It’s what we’re not doing. 50 percent drop out. Look, we’re raising our own ingrown immigrants. These people are fighting hard to be ignorant. There’s no English being spoken, and they’re walking and they’re angry. Oh God, they’re angry and they have pistols and they shoot and they do stupid things. And after they kill somebody, they don’t have a plan. Just murder somebody. Boom. Over what? A pizza?
Cosby has a talent at distributing redpills, glad to see (((they))) didn't get to him.

Good, women get away without scorn for trying to have a man's life literally destroyed...Sometimes they're even lauded when it comes to light they lied.

This is very important for men to know

I'm not being sarcastic. I've been fraudulently accused of rape multiple times. Shit is fucked, as they say.

He wasn't found guilty.

Why do people believe the media gets to be the arbiters of justice, not the courts?

After Prince died and left no will, all the sudden hes got 90 some cousins grabbing a piece. greedy sharks see a little blood and all the sudden its a frenzy. bill did nothing wrong...

I think Dave Chapelle got it right with the "he rapes, but he saves more than he rapes" bit in his Netflix special. The truth it, no black majority jury would ever convict Bill Cosby. He literally did too much for them. It'd be like trying to convict Oprah with a female majority jury. Doesn't matter if there's a signed confession they'll acquit

FWIW he probably legit raped at least once. Cosby may hate niggers, but he is still a nigger.

The law bends itself.
Something that seems illegal might turn out to be legal because of some obscure rule, or vice-versa, and a good lawyer would know more of these obscure rules than a bad one.

If you know the subtleties of the law, you can make something illegal or legal by choosing whether or not to mention that subtlety.

How has this case gone for so long? I've never looked up much about it, just read other people talk about it, after 30 years some women accused him of rape, if there's no evidence of the rape, why hasn't the case been thrown out?

We if he jury acknowledge that Bill Cosby raped 30 women, but nigga did it innocently.

ZIP ZOP BOO BOP, WANNA LICK ON MY PUDDING POP???

Sounds like you're projecting here.

Are you a rapey nigger? Because Bill is pretty based. Explain WHY a studly black dude with bucks would NEED to ever rape a woman?

These bitches throw their pussy at him. Then realize some of these bitches are so fucking ugly, they probably drugged HIM to get a piece of that BBC.

It will be, after MSM wrings it dry

So they do get off based on the law?
Justice is served.

Fun fact: In sharia law, men are also stoned for adultery.

Coz is not an attractive dude. I think he might have raped a hottie who wasn't into it at least once.

did he diddly your neighborino?
Good lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYnkm78uxYE

>oh emm gee i can't even right nao guise!

Rapist? You can't rape your property.

Bill Cosby is innocent.

ebin trolling, 10/10, this man is an honorary aryan

HEY HEY HEY

>niggers get lynched during the 60's because of false rape allegations
>white women scared that no one will believe a nigger raped them in the late 60's

which is it?

>These people are fighting hard to be ignorant.

The Cozz was flinging those redpills at the black community, no wonder he was greenlit to be (((ruined))). All they do is unleash the hounds of lies and pick the profits off his bones. At least, the jews failed this time! Hopefully he doesn't do any settlement bullshit and the jews see there is no payday so they stop circling like vultures.

The longer it drags out the more he is destroyed.

I wish he yelled BIZZITY BOP ZEBOP instead

The one he was prosecuted for looked like a legit non-passing tranny

This so much. I'm sure finding a jury, who would drool at the thought of putting a rich nigger behind bars, wouldn't be too hard back in the 60s, 70s & even into the 80s.

He didn't discriminate. Any hole was good for him.

I've met Cosby once when I was like 12-13 and he's honestly one of the few black men I will never consider a nigger. This is ((them)) trying to get back at a blind and dying old man to destroy the family values he once tried to instill in negro nation

youtube.com/watch?v=hYnkm78uxYE&feature=youtu.be

Why do people now blame literally everything on "right wing" white guys?

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/12/right_wingers_and_people_on_twitter_spent_more_time_defending_bill_cosby.html

yes.

Its their brainwashing.

Also personal experience for some. Maybe some white jocks bullied them. Or they had an abusive white father.

The DA wants to make an example of him. I find this whole circus criminal, the women epitomize everything mgtow is right about. Ok so he drugged you, you should have fucking pressed this when it happened and not just to jump on a bandwagon to try and destroy whatever's left of this man's life, however flawed he is. Any sentence is practically life at his age.

this 100%

OP article reeks of huffpo bs

he raped no one. no rape occurred, except the rape that was perpetrated on him by hypermilitant marxism and hysterically psychotic leftists.

t. chadrich trumpspangledamerican

>be slut who likes drugs
>only fuck around with guys who have free drugs you can leech off of
>i was drugged when they fucked me

The Law is not my car.

No proof faggot

>Bill Cosby is Tom
Reporting to you live from 1985. Now here's the weather.

This.

Jews have learnt very well that they have been exiled from every country for their practices.

Then came the new land. The USA.
They take up positions of power in all industries that control public perception, then use that influence to mold the populace to hate or fear another demographic to distract everyone from themselves as they bleed the country dry.

Whites vs Blacks
Blacks vs Mexicans
Mexicans vs Whites
Dems vs Repubs
Etc...

All manufactured so nobody hates jews.

IF I DID IT...

I had a girlfriend who didn't want to have sex without taking ecstasy first. I never supplied her pill habit and dumped her pretty quick.

I still wait for the rape charges.

Fucking legend. These women are so retarded. He told black people to pull up their pants and stop acting like monkeys and now they are coming at him with full force. He never raped anyone. Do you honestly think that a black man could run around in america raping white women for 30 years without anyone yapping to the popo? They all made it up to make money.

Well there are a few layers to peel off this onion because obviously serial rapists deserve an incredibly harsh sentence and this is just rubbing it in the face of his victims after an mistrial widely viewed as a miscarriage of justice, buuuut... what were those white women doing alone with him in the first place? Didn't they realize how inappropriate that was? I feel like they had to already be coalburners to even allow themselves into that situation. So I'm not sure where that leaves us, but I'm definitely less offended than whoever that is writing in OP's pic.

Also to be fair, that he would even have the balls to do such a thing is quite funny

King of MGTOW

Always film every sexual encounter

Sadism is probably part of his sexual thrill, as it is with many rapists. He doesn't NEED to rape a woman. But he likes it. And he can

Trump isn't attractive either, but he's married model after model.

You don't need looks when you're rich or famous.

>how to avoid accusation
Basically it's about giving women enough drugs so that they dont remember or wake up and realize what's happening.