Adoption

What is your guys' take on adoption? Not the whole "my wife's son" thing but adopting a child who has no parents?

Would you ever do it?

Still raising someone else's offspring. Beta as fuck. Also, not happening if you're a guy.

If I was as rich as Batman I would do it and raise them as Robin.

On the fence about it. Not the orphan's fault, really. I at least want to of my own blood children, maybe adopt another one.

Can you observe and maybe do a trial run with an orphan? I wanna make sure I get one that will value education, hard work, and be logically while reasonably compassionate.

>inb4 100 replies saying "Get a White one".

They don't let single guys adopt, so no.

You have to get them early, real early, or guaranteed the reason no one else has adopted them is because they are really fucked in the head. I don't have the pictures of the adoption profiles that say it, but it tends to be sexual stuff.

Even then, if you're a single male, the chances of you getting a successful adoption are basically impossible.

Canada even has laws against paid surrogacy, so it's essentially impossible to have a child to raise here if you aren't married. Be glad you at least have that option, Burger.

Even if you're a close family friend and they have no known relatives?

There are people for whom it can work. They are obviously a small and special minority, not bad, however we can extrapolate the effects of adoption to be a net drain on the family unit by simply asking ourselves what the family unit is designed to do - that is, to promote the strongest possible bonds over shared blood, soil, and experiences.
All three are necessary.

>using headpat simulator image to illustrate adoption
dude, adoption is not about gathering flowers in the forest and fucking brains out of past slave

>adoption will never be like headpat simulator

Yeah, and then I'd fuck her and marry her.

I know where we are but still creepy
btw suggest me something like headpat simulator, no ILLUSION stuff

>you will never love someone that is physically scared but despite her appearances, you love her regardless
>you will never have her slowly fall in love with you, becoming the one person they genuinely trust and love

why even live

No. Not my genetic offspring

This "cuck" thing confuses me.
Take this situation for example - my uncle got divorced and lost custody of his kids. His wife remarried and the other guy is raising them and he calls them his kids now and they love him and they all get along. My uncle is suicidally depressed over it. Yet according to you guys the stepdad is a "cuck" and my uncle is an alpha?

I'm male so it wouldn't be possible. But if we lived in an alternate reality where it was; I'd adopt two Asian kids, a boy and girl. Raise them to accel in school and the work place so they become rich and successful and then they give me a high paying job because nepotism, then I live the comfy life.

but they let gay men adopt as couples in some fucked up states right ?

they are both cucks
adopter is cuck for raising someone else kids
uncle us cuck for losing his kids
kids are cucks for living in broken family
aunt is cuck for not providing the best environment for their kids

everybody is cuck, everytime, everywhere

family units aren't designed to do anything, retard. do you honestly think somebody sat around 4000 years ago drafting up the "family manifesto" on some rock in greece? you're clearly an edgy teenager who doesn't actually have a family himself. try stormfront, summerfag, you'll fit in better there.

Horseshit. See adoptUSkids website

nuff said

Wut? little girls are cute when they are scared.

Cant you foster them in the US for a set time then sign adoption forums,

ps get a white one

All anti-Abortion advocates ought to be pro-adoption.

Adopted user, here.

Most adopted kids are damaged goods, even the normal ones have issues with attachment. I also have 3 siblings who are adopted, and life in our "family" was never easy because of the various, more overt problems they all had; simply because Social Services kept dumping kids on my parents because they figured "they've said yes once, fuck it, let's try them again".

Truth be said, if social services were honest about adoption, nobody would do it.

I was abandoned shortly after birth, and adoption honestly did me a world of good. However, despite the fact I probably should, I *never* adopt.

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up.

No, they are related to you so you are actually passing on your genes (not my wife's son).

Yes they do. Look at Steve Spielberg and his brood.

You are devoting your time, resources and life to raising someone else's offspring instead of your own, making you a genetic dead end and evolutionary failure.

It's easier to have your own kids than to adopt.
I love how people always bitch about how so few adopt, yet they don't know how high the bar sits.

A single guy can't adopt a White BABY, because those are in high demand. But he can adopt a White KID in foster care, because by definition he is the only one looking to adoptUSkids at the moment.

If you're unable to have children for whatever reason like broken balls or something then definitely adopt many white kids. If you're a wealthy man who can afford it have blood kids and adopt. If you're poor just have blood kids.

My genes are fucked, despite being white, doesn't seem practical to try and continue them. I am considering adopting, but I have severe reservations about it. With adoption, you are taking a complete role of the genetic dye, and you have to pray you get lucky and get a kid who isn't destined to sub 100 IQ. You can be the best parent around and still it's not going to overcome shit genetics. This compounded by the obvious fact that people who are putting their kids up for adoption and who are having children accidentally in the first place are probably not the brightest minds around.

It's also ridiculously expensive, thats why so many people go pick up a niglet from africa or a chinese girl, it's cheaper than going through the American adoption system.

Also kind of concerned about the racial issues, I will not raise a brown kid, but you can't exactly be open to the adoption organizations about that...from what i have seen they do tend to push for interracial adoption.

>Not my genetic offspring

Then you better have a kid with your cousin or sister or mother to make sure they're REALLY genetically close to you, Jim-Bob.

Have you own kids.
Adopt more when you're older and can't.
Save the white race.

It works for some people.

That said:

1) Never adopt a child who still has living relatives
2) Avoid adopting children older than a couple years old, if they're older than like 5 there's not much hope for them turning out alright.

yep

>making you a genetic dead end and evolutionary failure
you are helping members of your species survive. bonus if they're genetically close. that's anything but an evolutionary dead end.

> Sweden
Everytime.

>do you honestly think somebody sat around 4000 years ago drafting up the "family manifesto" on some rock in greece?
civilization started 10 to 12 thousand years ago, but I'll bet you good money strawman arguments have been around longer

Read it again, I said it made YOU an evolutionary failure since YOU don't pass YOUR genes along.

only if you are/have:
>more that enough resources to care for your own children first
>a good friend of the family of the child
>infertile
>genetic conditions
>generally untermensh and the child has better genes than you

as an onorarery aryan i have no choice but to adopt. my wife and i will prolly adopt from ukraine or some based eastern europe country

I feel ambivalent, I used to think adoption was a noble endeavour and if I had the means I would adopt a child alongside raising a few of my own, but in recent years I've changed my mind. I've come to the conclusion that DNA and determinism are bigger factors in the outcome of people's lives and have also become a million percent more selfish. I've pretty much lost whatever tenuous dregs of empathy I had left residing in my body and don't even think I could find it in myself to tolerate another person's fucking kid, let alone raise one as my own.

If you really wanted to have your own kids but your wife turned out to be infertile, would you dump her, plead her to let another woman birth your kids but raise them with your wife, or would you adopt?

If you were infertile instead of your wife, would you want her to dump you, would you encourage her to adopt, or would you allow her to have another man's babies?

Everything you are saying is true for babies, and is false for kids. AdoptUSkids website is like PetFinder for kids.

Already adopted 2, first lad is 4 now, second is about to turn 2. Oldest one already started reading, so I think things are going pretty good.

That being said, your options when it comes to having kids become very limited when your wife has a penis.

Full adoption is the first breach in the true family model, breach hypocritically introduced by feminist/progressive movements.

It was/is also the first step in selling human beings, as you consider a child to be an "available" supply for "demanding" parents (some of them ready to pay some "extra fees").

An orphan has lost his parents, he can't have "new" ones. It's heresy.

We may consider foster parenting, taking care of an orphan child, without adoption.

More simply, orphanages.

By the way, full adoption is forbidden in several countries/religion.

I don't think YOU get how evolution works. It's not about YOUR genes. It's about the survival of the species. Forget that Dawkins "selfish gene" bullshit. Evolution is irrelevant on an individual level. You think there'd still be fags and dykes if they were detrimental to humanity as a species?

I think all the orphans at least should be raised in some government facility. Loyal killing machines without remorse, that's what we should do.

this

emphasis on the get a white one

get a white one

I'd honestly like to adopt.

Women are the biggest pain in the ass to deal with. I've tried being real with them but they always just put on that basic bitch mask and go about their own plans. I want a family though, something I can look forward to coming home to. Someone that'll say "hey dad, how was work?" or "you wanna skateboard?"

Only problem is I wouldn't want to adopt a girl because I'd probably get arrested everytime I told someone I adopted her. Can't get a boy cause you gotta earn their respect and they'll just end up wearing leather jackets and racing for pink slips in the sewers of a town that's outlawed dancing

such is the American way

Perhaps to whiten up my country by adopting a blonde, nordic looking russian baby.

Kids will NEVER say "hey dad how was work", atleast between the ages of 12 and 18

Adopt couples of children and make them breed together to found your own tribe

Your uncle got cucked and fucked and the stepdad just got cucked

> tfw I used to ask my dad that everyday when he came home before he killed himself

y-you too

A man who is married/dates a single mother who broke up with her husband is a moron.

The woman has already proven to not be loyal but you insist to raise her kids. At best she will give you one child but she might cheat on you or leave you.

In that case you wasted precious resources raising some bastard children who will just remember you as that one guy mom dated.

Being a whore enabler really saves the huwyte race. Yeah we need more mothers dumping their husbands because they know they will get a beta provider who will call her an aryan goddess.

God some white nationalists are as big of cucks as the most liberal traitors

Dating a single mother and helping her in any way makes you a whore enabler. In the divorce case the whore part is especially clear because all women divorce when they already are fucking someone or want to fuck him.

Single mothers deserve to be alone. You may say that the children will turn out bad without a father but they will be the same with step daddy cuck whore enabler.

A whore will raise her children to be degenerates

lols, yeah fuck orphans brah

> Forget that Dawkins "selfish gene" bullshit

> Says exactly what the selfish gene says

If you had any idea what it talked about you'd know the Selfish Gene is about the *Gene itself* being selfish and being ready to destroy the individual.

That's why there are self-sacrificing instincts in many animals, including humans, even for the children of others (though not to the extent that there would be for your own, of course).