So when will the white settlement of Antarctica begin?

so when will the white settlement of Antarctica begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126807306
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
metabunk.org/explained-chilean-navy-ufo-video-aerodynamic-contrails-flight-ib6830.t8306/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you blind? It's already white.

soon

Oh please. Even the Orcas down there have slanted eyes.

It's the barrier of the flat world. We will never be allowed there, plus the nazis live there in a literal warm oasis of Aryan supremecy.

never because of the secret giant hole that leads inside the hollow earth to the real natives of earth

it happened ~70 years ago by the nazis pleb
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126807306

have to make another of those threads soon

this, except for that the nazis are there already, and i believe we are native to this planet and probably even came from the inside, see

The fucking roads there are horrible.

it belongs to the british,australians,kiwis,french and nordic niggers

also a tiny slice goes to chile and the argies...but the argies are claiming a piece of our land like usual...falklands 2.0 electric boogaloo coming soon to a theatre near you lol

we should make room for the yanks so the anglosphere can be together as one at last.

please make another thread, i am very interested

i occupied with /ewo/ the last few days, otherwise i would have made one already. also cuckmods started to delete them so laying low might not be too bad for now. in there somewhere is a discord mentioned which is about the antarctic hollow earth nazi UFO stuff, everyone who doesnt spam the chat is welcome. we can always need some new people

pic related is page 91 of

reminds me of a fiction book I read, In the center of the earth there is another world with its own sun, pyramids and nazis

underrated

i believe there is spiritual warfare going on around us. they sell us lies in the media as fact, and a lot of truth as fiction.
ever heard something and just know that its true from deep down within you? i believe this is what they try to confuse. make you associate the feeling of truth with a lie and the absence of the feeling with truth.
pic related probably is a larp, mainly because i believe the stuff he talks about you would be told earliest on the 33rd rank of masonry (which is officially the highest) and not already at 31 like the guy says.
but he did something that stroke me as odd. and that is that they do exactly that, selling facts as fiction, and he also mentions that the more truth a book contains, the more successfull it usually gets which i guess would be because people crave the feeling of truth. maybe that guy, either the mason or the friend reporting, got fed some disinfo which would mean parts of it might be true, and this could be one. the book you mentioned i assume is "journey to the center of the earth" (didnt read it so i cant tell for sure. would be new to me that there are pyramids and nazis in it) but in there it is described an electronical lamb which didnt exist back then. it was later replicated and weirdly worked like told in the book

I really like this pic. Makes me feel good I don't know why.

most of that UFO shit is BS tho. For example Chile Helicopter UFO is proven to be just a plane
metabunk.org/explained-chilean-navy-ufo-video-aerodynamic-contrails-flight-ib6830.t8306/

i expect the chilenian navy to be able to figure it out on their own though if its just that

pic related page 88 of

Can you not see their house of wood on fire, we will rebuild his house with stone. The time for fear has come...

more like it was the obvious joke

i have no reason to fear