In 1865, toward the end of the Civil War...

>In 1865, toward the end of the Civil War, Union Army General William Tecumseh Sherman promised slaves that they’d receive 40 acres and a mule as a way of footing the bill for slavery. Land was even set aside, but the promise was recanted by President Andrew Johnson.

>So by tabulating how many hours all slaves--men, women and children--worked in the United States from when the country was officially established in 1776 until 1865, when slavery was officially abolished. Economists and historians at the University of Connecticut multiplied the amount of time they(slaves) worked by average wage prices at the time, and then a compounding interest rate of 3 percent per year (more than making up for inflation).

>It is estimated that what would be owed to African Americans would be around 9 and a half trillion dollars.

When will the USA pay their black population what it's due?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZkkC3F17RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't just get to make up wages though, if they weren't negotiated they aren't valid and can't be claimed.

Actually what he said was along the lines of: "there are too many damn niggers following our army around, can't we give them 40 acres and a mule to fuck off?"

Also they forgot to deduct from that 9 trillion all the welfare and affrimative action niggers have received since then.

After taking that into account, i would still gladly give them their "due" as long as they all fuck off back to africa afterwards

>After taking that into account, i would still gladly give them their "due" as long as they all fuck off back to africa afterwards
Seems like a really good investment.

>reperation

How much would it cost an African to get citizenship in America?
Shouldn't this also factor in afican slaves probably have to pay the American government.

>i would still gladly give them their "due" as long as they all fuck off back to africa afterwards

I fail to see what the blacks of today have to do with those that suffered in the past.

WE

>nigger
>actually owns a house
>actually with his kid

she probably deserved it

>where be my 50 acres
youtube.com/watch?v=qZkkC3F17RA

haHAA

What's the life of a single Union soldier worth?
Figure out what that number is and multiply it by 365,000 and I think we're good.
Fuck nigger reparations. But I will pay for repatriation back to Africa if they want that.

Do a NPV calculation and the US will probably come out financially ahead if a 30 year Treasury Bond was used as the Cost of Capital.

Thats not his house. This was a robbery

There are still slaves today. Perhaps we should care more about about freeing the slaves of today than we should care about slavery that happened two hundred years ago. However it requires facing the uncomfortable truth that slavery still exists in Africa, that it has been going on long before white people and long after white people, and that black men have been more often been enslaved by other black men than any other race.

>in the United States from when the country was officially established in 1776

Fucking morons.

>compounding interest rate

Hi sheckelburg, how's it going?

>implying they won't spend it all on kfc and jordans

>*insert 1 group of people getting fucked by another group of people*

History ladies and gents

I think we've already paid it and more in minority specific gibs.

The work of the slaves were compensated with free food, shelter, clothing, education, etc.

Since Andrew Jackson, Democrat, recanted 40 acres and a Mule, I think it's only right that Democrats owe Black Americans reparations. Republicans paid with blood

>General
>making a promise on behalf of the republic

yeah nah. I know niggers don't understand what the rule of law is, but we have it here.

>When will the USA pay their black population what it's due?
what is 50 years of unrestricted welfare?

>There you go again talking about reparations.
>There go go again talking about something else free.

Listen to me nigger, you aren't getting anything from me.

>9 and a half trillion dollars.

subtract the cost of:
Housing
Food
Medicine
Clothing
Security

you'd be lucky if they got 1 trillion, divide that by 39 million
=25641 dollars per person alive today

now subtract the welfare programs they used since 1965 and you're well into the red.

>now subtract the welfare programs they used since 1965 and you're well into the red.
well... wasn't that basically a deal?

blacks get dem gibs and for the money they vote democrat.

I've seen this before, but jesus christ. So much violence, the guy comes back to beat on her like 6 times.
Shit reminds me of MGSV when the damn guards keep waking up. Why didn't he lock her in the closet at the very begining?

terrible robbery, I give it a 3/10

>I've seen this before
i hope so. the webm/gif has been around for some time now :^)

I'll pay them some lead and casings for free

oh shit the world runs on promises?
I promise myself £1,000,000 by the end of the day!
I promise everybody on Sup Forums will receive qt asian gfs and aryan wives!
I promise Britain that it will be Great again!

Without a written employment contract you don't get dick!

Why does everyone forget liberia

We wuz gonna be farmers and shit. Need mo money fo dem programz.
Gonna get my life together
Gonna work on dat mixtape while plowing and picking up mule shit.

Gonna get #woke

Lel, niggers can't into contracts so they get Jew'd by Goys

Pay them. Just give them their money. Can you imagine the mayhem that will occur? In one year, half of the recipients will have lost the entire boodle and be right back where they are now - whining about being held back.

It's called welfare.

>we may expect a 9 and a half trillion dollar return stimulus to the economy by large shares of stocks being bought in KFC, BMW Cadillac and a Louisiana company that makes grillz

>come home from hard day loitering
>no dinner
>beat muh bitch LOL dat hoe got nuthin
>run up stairs
>check twitter on da compudah
>update status
>run down stairs
>STILL NO DINNER
>clock bitch like a kang
>take her grocery change
>realize KFC gonna be expensive cuz worked up a big wife beatin hunger
>loot dat craka's purse
>BITCH BROKE LIKE A JOKE
>choke dat hoe
>throw her ass down
>go for snack
>NO FUCKING SNACKS NIGGER WUT
>mid kick to her head
>go upstairs
>tweet about bein' a karate man
>get pumped and ninja jump out window
>come in kitchen door
>WHERE DAT DINNER HOE?!
>beat dat dere hoe 'gain
>go upstairs
>check likes. 100 Dammmmn boi
>go down st-
>wait new reply
>go back up and check compudah
>forget what was about to do...
>oh das rite! Run down stairs!
>kick dat honky inna head
>go look in kitchen. Nothing cooking
>DINNER TIME BITCH WHY YOU AINT GIT IT?
>drag bitch into kitchen
>slam her head with pantry door
>twice
>FOOD IN DERE HOE GIT ON IT
>bitch just upset a nigger. Not hungry now.
>go out to club with Jarel and D'Michael

WANT

Good luck

Honestly this.

Just pay them out so they can shut the fuck up.

$9 trillion divided by 38 million people is $236.84.

Enjoy your reparations.

So we just subtract $236.84 from their welfare checks then.

>Mass murderer lies to people
wow, what a shock.

That was a robbery, the nig broke into some guy's house while the guy was at work.

Why not give them their undeserved money under the condition that they have to leave and go back?
Its only fair they get money for something that didnt happen to them and the us gets to throw them out because we also didnt have anyhting to do with bringing them here.

I'm perfectly fine setting up a fund and paying out. Under these conditions:

The fund is available for the next five years only. You take your payment before then or give it up forever.

You take the pay out, your U.S. citizenship is annulled and you have to return to Africa within 90 days. I'd even be happy for the U.S. government to pay for the plane ticket back.

Absolutely cheap for the benefit. Totally worth it.

Interestin. indeed. Now let's see the welfre blacks recieved since 1964. Considering that nogs consume around 40% of welfare and the US spends ~1 trillion on welfare, I'd say that nogs got their fair share several times over. already.

We're at the point now where I can't tell if the left would love or hate this idea.

So you're saying that some people need to be paid for things that didn't happen to them by people who didn't do anything to them. Fuck off nigger

That was the sum that was considered for ACTUAL SLAVES, not the blacks living in the US today who have never been enslaved and never known anyone who was ever enslaved.

When will Arabs pay back the English for enslaving them?

>northcucks burned down the south just so they could give their land and cities to niggers
kek, the south really won in the end

idiot. the blacks alive today weren't slaves. and don't complain i'm only saying that because i'm white. my mother is from puerto rico who grew up in a shack in the wilderness. while the US used the island for military experiments and used the people for medical experiments. you don't see us complaining. get the fuck over yourself.

>where be my 50 acres
in liberia