My aunty just took in a refugee from Burma. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the Burmese?

My aunty just took in a refugee from Burma. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the Burmese?

Very friendly. They still have intact cultural integrity due to their isolation from western culture. Still fairly primitive with garbage food but overall good people. Also theu rub tree bark paste on their face and the men wear skirts so watch out for that...

burmese qts has adam's apple

The only thing cool from Burma are the fucking pythons. Tell that bitch to never relax.

>Myanmar
>refugees

pick 1, you have a welfare leech that will murder you and your aunt

I work with a couple refugees from Burma. They are all Christians, and the government there is very anti-Christian. Anti any religion except Buddhism really. The one guy got shot in the face, and the others had their entire village burned down by monks. They are very anti-imperialist, and if you are anything but Burmese Buddhist, they see you as a pawn of either Islam or the British.

t. If youre from nz get fucked.

what was it

Nothing deleted calling him a cunt accidently as i posted.

>Refugee in Burmese
If i'm not wrong they are Muslim in Bangladesh persecuted by Gov after a ethnic violent.
Not true Burmese for Sup Forums information.

Read the novel 'burmese days' by George Orwell

>Buddhist
>Terrorists
What? Am I just uninformed?

...Yes if serious. It's pretty much just a Burmese thing though

>He thinks Buddhist is peaceful.
The Buddhist is really violent in countries that have Buddhist for a long time. Not just Burma.
In Western they just are pure just like in the book.
Just image someone reads a bible in a world that Chirstian never exist before.

I honestly did not know that, thank you. Time for a little research for me.

Not all Buddhist are tranquil monk.. They consider other religious as a threat.

Refugees are fine. They get a bad wrap because of the ISIL sleeper cells that have been embedded into the refugee crowd.

This doesn't seem like terror though, this seems like responding to the threat of terror with violence instead of just bending over and accepting it.

I never said it wasn't justified. This guy makes me want to become a Buddhist.

Op the important question that no one has asked is the refugee actual Burmese or a Rohinga?

Ethnic Burmese are Buddhists, and they very rarely seek refugee status. Most refugee from that country are ethnic Rohingas, who are muzzies. Closely related to Bangladeshis in fact. They are the ones bulk of the Burmese refugees coming to New Zealand.

If she has one of these guys good fucking luck.

One Rohinga has already created an incident in Melbourne, Australia last year. His name was Nur Islam (kek). He took a gas bottle into a bank, held everyone hostage, set off the bottle and burnt 22 people. Some severely injured carrying horrific scars.

Tldr? Your aunt is a fucking idiot.

>and if you are anything but Burmese Buddhist, they see you as a pawn of either Islam or the British.
That statment is true.
Burmese know that Anglos/muslims are Jewish pawns.

Catladies are the worst

Exactly. Defending yourself against the Islamic horde is terrorism in the current year.

Did she provide a picture? Post it here and pol may know.

Thailand imports them to do hard labor for minimum wage (roughly ten dollars American a day). They also like taking naps in the middle of the day, right on the fucking dirt.

They're basically the Mexicans of South Asia, same with the Laos.

Oh yeah, and until recently they've been pretty xenophobic and have been living with hardly any technology, I'm talking 3rd world country in the 1920's basic.

Been in Thailand for a while (job).
A lot of Burmese refugees.
Polite, respectful, hard workers.
Very discreet and secret, do not mix with other people.

>They also like taking naps in the middle of the day, right on the fucking dirt
Sorry, but as far as I saw, Thai employers prefer to hire Burmeses. Hard worker, overexploited.
Thai employees are usually worthless and leave the company the first days/months of work.

is it a ladyboy?

>is it a ladyboy?
Actually this question should have been asked first.
God tier.

What's the age. If teenager or older, your aunty subconsciously wants Asian cock in her mouth. Sorry, OP.

>is it a ladyboy?

>What's the age. If teenager or older, your aunty subconsciously wants Asian cock in her mouth. Sorry, OP.

4" max, she's not so wanting.
But it is said they have extremely elastic ass holes.

This is missing the " your heart can be full of love but you can not sleep next to a rabid dog" part, that phrase was killer

They will be muslim

They don't have very big cocks

Googling Burmese pythons gets you snakes instead.