GERMANY NO!

Berlin Opens First LGBT-friendly Mosque as 'Feminist' Islam Emerges to Fight Extremism

>A female imam from the United States, Ani Zonneveld, called for prayer as the faithful kneeled behind her in rows, all turned in the direction of Mecca.

>Seyran Ates' vision of a liberal mosque where all Muslims can pray together - women and men, Sunni and Shiite, straight and gay - turned into reality Friday as dozens of people came together in Berlin to inaugurate a new house of prayer.

>“The intention is to give liberal Islam a sacred space,” Ates said. “I feel very discriminated by regular mosques where women have to pray in ugly backrooms.”

>"I couldn't be more euphoric, it's a dream come true," Ates, the 54-year-old daughter of Turkish guest workers in Germany, told The Associated Press this week with a smile.

>"There won't be any hate preaching against democracy here," Ates said. Instead, followers can express doubt about their beliefs and approach their religion with sense and reason instead of blind devotion, she said.

>Elham Manea, the female imam who shared in leading the Friday prayers, said mixed worship is an issue of equality.

>“How and when a woman is asked to pray mirrors her social status within her community,” Manea said. “She is asked to pray separately from men, to cover her hair during prayer ... and to stop praying during the days of her menstruation. ... All these restrictions are imposed on her because they mirror the social conviction that a woman is not fully complete and perfect like a man and [that] she without doubt isn’t equal.”

>“I understand that change is hard, because one is used to doing the same thing for centuries, and it will of course be difficult to change it. But still the time for change is now. ... And we’re calling for it respectfully.”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/in-germany-a-new-feminist-islam-is-hoping-to-make-a-mark/2017/06/16/fc762d00-529c-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html
archive.is/NSOlh
archive.is/wmZOy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/in-germany-a-new-feminist-islam-is-hoping-to-make-a-mark/2017/06/16/fc762d00-529c-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html

>inb4 nordic accidentally appear..

Liberal Mosque in Germany already under Fatwa for being "enemies of Islam"

pic related, part of a German article

Clickbaiters into archive archive.is/NSOlh

Like clockwork

>I couldn't be more euphoric
*tips fez*

good luck not getting butchered by other muslims.

kek, the progressives want to do to Islam what they did to Christianity in Cuckmany

The muslims tend to kill people who follow "progressive islam". And people who complain about them killing "progressive muslims" too.

Progressives have been trying to subvert Islam for decades,

>I bet there's at least one ISIS fighter REEEEEEEing at this somewhere in desert

>“I understand that change is hard, because one is used to doing the same thing for centuries, and it will of course be difficult to change it. But still the time for change is now. ... And we’re calling for it respectfully.”

hmmmmm

Lol at that pic, none of them are ethnically muslim, they're just white people virtue signaling.

Well then archive your fucking shitty clickbait websites faggot like you're supposed to

>"I couldn't be more euphoric, it's a dream come true," Ates, the 54-year-old daughter of Turkish guest workers in Germany
a sjw almancı. nice!

This will end badly.

The question is, will whiteys get the blame when some Wahhabist detonates himself to protect his religion? Only our digits can decide now.

Praise

Checked.

(((Zonneveld)))

Feminist LGBT-supporting female kikes are imams now? What level of diversity is this?

>there is only one brit poster per thread

POO IN LEAF SVEN

Noice reading comprehension Muhammad.

>LGBT-friendly Mosque

A politician from the Green Party blamed Germans for not being tolerant enough when the results of the Turkey referendum were published
Probably they will blame it one the right as usual

Because Hitler

moar from RT

LadiesFirst!NorwegianCapitaltoBoastTaboo-BreakingFeministMosque

>While your garden-variety Islam is known for being conservative and holds patriarchal values in high esteem, there is always room for reform. In a planned "feminist" mosque in the Norwegian capital city of Oslo, men and women will be allowed to pray in the same room, with female priests leading the prayer.

>"I want tostart a feminist mosque where women will have asmuch room asmen. Both men and women will be allowed tolead the prayer, and all sexes will be able topray together inthe same room, side byside," initiator Thee Yezen al-Obaide told the newspaper.

>"We must give women the microphone, so they can speak forthemselves," al-Obaide ventured.

>"This mosque should become a place open toanyone who feels that they do not fit intoordinary mosques. Women, men, transgender, gay, heterosexuals— everyone will be welcome," Thee Yezen al-Obaide said.

I see reddit refugees are making threads now.

>feminist islam

>feminist islam
Germany pls

>Berlin Opens First LGBT-friendly Mosque as 'Feminist' Islam Emerges to Fight Extremism

>LGBT-friendly Mosque
They are just trolling Muslims to get them angry.

I can't wait for the

ISLAM VS LGTQABCDEFEMINISTS

Do the idiots on the alphabet soup think that hugs and candles will save them? Or that they get bonus points that will spare them when religion of peace decides to chimp out?

Berlin can turn radical muslims into gay hipsters
dont visit Berlinm, Sup Forums

She probably made more money on the interviews resulting from her actions on this, than you made your entire life shilling fascism in your basement. Learn money user, learn power, learn the power of publicity and you will change your life.

Berlin is so gay that anyone living downstream are at risk of getting AIDS just by drinking the water.

This is a perfect example of liberal arrogance. "Let's reinvent Islam, but with feminism!". They think they can modify the religion of billions to bring about peace.

>LGBT-friendly Mosque
They are just trolling Muslims to get them angry.
then claim fictim and gofundme?

incidentally, this is the most effective way to destroy Islam. look at the number it's done on Christians, Pagans, and everyone else.

Well feminists can really ruin anything and I have no problem with them destroying Islam. Muslims think they're hot shit but let them taste what shit we have to deal with, they will be fleeing in no time.

>my face they get beheaded

>Oy Vey!!! We got (((money))) goyim!!!
To the ovens with you faggot.

When this whore is beheaded in the streets by a horde of angry death cult Muslims for turning a Mosque into a gay meeting spot I do not want to hear a word from you faggots.

Remember, according to Islam, LGBTQP are to be killed for their degeneracy and turning a Mosque into faggot central will result in Pulse2.0

>then claim fictim and gofundme?
Claiming to be a victim and asking for money is the most kikey Jew thing I have ever heard.

Go oven yourself right now.

I might unironically help Mulsims blow this degeneracy up with a van bomb
>inb4 some pedes comes in saying "this is great Islam needs reform"
If degeneracy wins there is nothing left

This is actually a good thing. How long will it take until"moderate Muslims" attack this place?

Its time to cuck the sand niggers

Sup Forums will be a pro islam board in 5 years. screencap this.

white sharia faggots on suicide watch

Next terror attack where?

so basicaly feminism (degeneracy) is stronger than christian
and degeneracy is stronger than islam?

Ahahaha, check it out mustards, the West will ruin your little barbaric cult and you won't do shit about it, hahahahaha. Mohammed is already the most feminist religious figure, how long will it take for them to claim that Mohammed was a faggot who sucked Abu Bakr's dick?

>Next terror attack where?
>(Flag related)

Are u drunk

You know this shit will hit your country sooner or later aswell, do you?

Yes
Degeneracy took over the West and now is using the ZOGsoldiers, NGOs, media and government in general to bring Islam into the globalist fold
I hope the base structure of Islam proves to be resistant

It is resistant, don't worry. I expect that mosque to be attacked shortly.

What is ZOG?

>You know this shit will hit your country sooner or later aswell

Only because you krauts are doing all you can to force this fate on all EU member states, yeah. Your shit country should have stayed divided.

Sup Forums have been in line with Islam's anti-degeneracy for years so your "screencap" can be shoved right up your faggot ass.

Seriously, faggots are literally the worst type of AIDS spreading, annoying trash on Earth so Islam is right on that issue. This is what makes the argument that the lefts defending of Islam is the proof that the left and liberal ideology is really nothing more than a mental disorder.

>Right: Islam is a cancer and should be removed from the Earth.
>Left: WTF I love Islam now.
>Muslims: *Throws faggots off roofs and shoots up faggot club and the Quran outlines that homosexuals are worthy of death*
>Left: WTF I still love Islam because the left can never admit fault and instead double down on bad decisions.
>Right: Ok.....

yes we turn Muslims gay and into feminists

>flag
>"What is ZOG?"
Nice try Shlomo.

That thing is going to go up with such force that it's going to rain gays in Prague.

It won't because we still have to bust are asses to make living here, and under Germany it will never get better. feminism is for spoiled, rich western cunts who are bored day in, day out.

They already tried to push some pro-refugees shit in elementary schools, it got purged so hard that out Education minister denied any involvement with the project.

this

No we should have won the war

If they succeed in making the powerful countries of the EU islamic, then you won't have a choice

>anti-degeneracy

>Following a rapist pedophile prophet with blind devotion
>Needing to cover up even the fucking hair of little children as to not have them cause (apparently uncontrollable) feelings of lust/sexual desire in your muslim brothers
>Somehow not degenerate

Go fuck yourself BLM

I'm basically alright with this, is there some reason you guys are afraid?

Honestly, this is a great plan from an anti-left and anti-Muslim perspective.

The left en mass will be exposed to the reality of Islam being an evil ideology and that Islam demands nothing short of death for LGBT.

Islam will be forced to attack the LGBT for perverting Islam. Keep in mind that Muslims attack when you pervert yourself.... imagine what Muslims will do to the left for perverting Islam and turning Mosque into gay clubs.

>What to defeat the left LGBTQP and Islam at the same time?
Convince the left to pervert and convert Muslims to LGBT. The LGBTQP left will be attacked and Islam will be further exposed for the evil terrorist they are.

Mohammad did a much better job at creating a religion resistant to subversion than that hippie kike did
>Arabic or fuck off
>No the religion is Gods not yours fuck off
>I'm the last guy that God talks to fuck off
>Everything is as God created it fuck off with your philosophy
>follow these laws which are Gods laws or fuck off
>Women should be isolated
Good

Islam is anti-LGBTQP and thus they do have at least some anti-degeneracy aspects.

The left are all degeneracy with their LGBTQP, a bunch of faggots pedos, only thing faggots cover children with comes out of their AIDS infected dicks, and the left wants the destroy wants to destroy the West with Muslims.

Also,

lol a female jew feminist SJW Imam, okay... she's gunna get murdered by muslims.

I would love to initiate a false flag which encourages the LGBT community to culturally enrich Islam. We just might be able to beat the jews at their own game.

>then you won't have a choice
Acutally we do, they cant use muh ww2 and muh colonies against us, we are openly racist and we hate islam and muslims.
We have something called defenestration

Saying everyone there is white is an insult to white people.

you know, if they integrate and behave and it literally just becomes a retarded church for brown people where covering your hair is as optional as wearing a cross etc then I don't give a shit what they do

the problem start when they try to shove their shit values down our throat

Here's a translated link:
archive.is/wmZOy

>The left en mass will be exposed to the reality of Islam being an evil ideology and that Islam demands nothing short of death for LGBT.

Exposure to the problems that follow islam wherever it takes hold hasn't had much of an effect on leftist delusions thus far.

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath. These people will have thought up lies to white wash islamic involvement in/motivation for any happening beforehand and will take great joy and pride in vocalizing those in front of the cameras.

I know you guys actually have some dignity and don't hate yourselves, but their sheer numbers will overwhelm you eventually

>GERMANY NO!
Actually that would be a "YES!", nucuck.

$50 says this gay experiment gets allahu akbar'd before the end of summer.

Only a matter of time before someone blows that place up

>implying all rich people don't become degenerate..

>krauts are so degenerate they even corrupt muslims who potentially face death for such herecy
damn...

The hardcore anti-Muslims are often the most rabid boomer Zionist types or alt-lite/alt-right Zionist jews or single issue idiots who lack the larger picture

The real threat has always been the internal enemies mainly jews and the wealthy elite who consort with the jews and finance their projects

kek

Its not good though, to integrate foreigners so they can replace germans

You know, that's what annoys me. Look at real moderate muslims like Imam Tahwidi that do everything they can trying to reform islam, but will probably get killed due to fatwas. People are scared to join them bc they fear that they could be in danger then too.

Who in this picture is white? I don't see anyone. Possibly the woman with the blonde locks but you can't really tell.

>The real threat has always been the internal enemies mainly jews and the wealthy elite who consort with the jews and finance their projects

They also eat palestinian children!!!!!!

t.Ahmed al Islam

>I would love to initiate a false flag which encourages the LGBT community to culturally enrich Islam.
No false flag needed.

Just go over to all the LGBTQP friendly sites like "Red dit", "Face book", "You Tube", and "Twit ter" and remind all the LGBTQP faggots that Islam forbids LGBTQP and quote the list of Quran verses that outline the punishments for being a homosexual.

Get the LGBTQP upset at Islam based on the actual facts that Islam is anti-LGBTQP and encourage LGBTQP to convert/pervert Muslims.

Get the faggots interested in turning the anti-gay Muslims gay and the Muslims with their evil terrorist ideology will do the rest.

>Right: Hey, faggots, Muslims say you should be thrown off buildings and stoned to death for being faggots. *Quotes the Quran and Hadith*
>Left: WTF I love Islam now and want to convert all the nice Muslims to faggots just like me
>Muslims: WTF! *Trucks of peace a gay parade, Pulse2.0, or so on*
>Left: WTF I love Islam even more now!!! Islam is like my sexually abusive step-dad.
>Muslims: *Boom* Turns group of faggots into a bloody red mist of AIDS blood
>Right: Well the Left and the Muslims are killing each other.... job done.

>but their sheer numbers will overwhelm you eventually
Well you already have more of them than we have people in this beautiful and still free country. The real question is what is going to happen when the germoney runs out. If you can't vote someone who takes care of them you should vote hardcore leftist so your money runs out sooner.
Btw. your shitskins are already traveling to Pilsen and trying their shit here.

Just as planned

D O U B L E T H I N K

you notice theres not one black bearded Muslim with that white onesie in this pic, its almost like they're tryin to convert normie westerners and nothing else

were actually at war with these people and im not just talkin about islam

jews, feminists, faggots, the pakies and the elite itself, the've banded together with some type of pact its clear now what we must do.

we need to actually start getting together and start 4th reiching this shit off our entire planet, not just memeing but actually get meet ups, council meetings kkk type shit with secret orders of kek.. its the only actual way out of this hell.

>Exposure to the problems that follow islam wherever it takes hold hasn't had much of an effect on leftist delusions thus far.
Good. Further down the rabbit hole of Islam they go.

Honestly, I do not want to convince the left to turn back from the trap that is Islam but rather to set a trap that does not allow them to turn back from the bad decisions.

Islam is turning out to be a great tool to undermine the left and its degeneracies.

Also,

>Imam Tahwidi
>real "moderate" muslim
He's from a sect that has as much connection to Islam as Mormonisim does to Christianity
Reformation is always a vile tool of the jews
Let them be an enemy open and true I prefer it instead of the whispers of the jews
And here is an alt-lite pede himself
Most likely a jew or just a dumb christcuck

But the Germans are slowly realizing what is and has happened
Though most people are afraid to voice their opinion in public for fear of persecution and social rejection

Eastern Europe has to stand strong against the EU tyranny, don't let yourselves get bullied by these "democratic leaders" and don't vote for leftists

Good.

They might be too cucked to fight back in an open way. But they'll be "fighting back" unintentionally by spreading their subversive cancer into other cultures.

Come guys place your bets!

Mosque to be blown up by enrchiment whilst in prayer 1-5

Mosque to be blown up by Christian 666-1

Mosque to be blown up when empty 5-1

Mosque to be blown up by mulsim woman 1-2

Place your bets! Bitcoin accepted!

>Most likely a jew or just a dumb christcuck

Guess again!

isnt this fag mosque going to be at high risk of being set ablaze by angry ayrabs

>violent desert-cult gets turned into gay hippy religion
I see nothing wrong with that, easier to kick them out if They dont explode anymore

I'd like to place a bet of 399 internet credits on blown up by a violent extremist sikh please.

Hmmm I best I can give you is 1000 to 1 odds...