Israel is helping Syrian refugees on Greece shores

Israel is helping Syrian refugees on Greece shores
youtube.com/watch?v=b4wFTGccYx8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why I stand with Israel, the only people in the middle east brave enough to help those poor refugees.

>On Greece shores
>Helping

Eh it's just. Bunch of bleeding heart liberals.
Just like red crescent people who come from gulf countries with barely any refugees

helping them on to greek shores.

so generous, y'all.

Thank you please consider a small contribution
What is your problem, mate?
I agree that Gulf countries hsould do more to help
They are doing that in their free time so I would say it is generous

stick a bottle rocket up your ass and aim you to europe.

yer welcome.

Liberals. "We take moral high ground at your expense"

While telling them to fuck off from Israel

Of course they are, that way they won't all be trying to come to Israel. Try opening your doors, bigots #OpenBordersForIsrael

Funny they are the voice of moral reason about sunni Muslims everywhere except within their own country.

oh okay.

thanks for your generous services.

>Lazaros Oulis ploughs through his field in Idomeni, which has been used as a refugee campsite over the winter.

Help them to your own country, greece doesnt want them.

Trelathiekame.

Israel cannot accept refugees unfortunately but personally I would love to take them in

#openbordersforisrael

Sup Forums needs to put their effort and make this a thing

The 6 million !1!!1!!1!!!11

Why can't they? You want us to open our borders, but you won't?

>but personally I would love to take them in

you are such a wonderful person. thankyou.

Are you speaking for the majority of Greek people? I don't think so
>#openbordersforisrael
How would that be helpful?
Very mature indeed

ikr lulz
their helping them onto Greece shores and not into Israel

Your country cant take them in? How sad!

How about since you cant take them in, and youre trying to force them on other countries;

The least you could do is collect all the money in your own country, since you care and all.

Of course you can't, Moishe.

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Thanks for your sentiments and declared willingness to take in all the refugees into your house.

This is why i love israel.

They are very vocal about helping everyone.

So sweet.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Nice proxy, faggot.

Because Israel is closer to their countries, open borders you racist antisemitic islamophobic bigot

hi everyone,

i think it is right to halp everyone. i would let them all into my house.

thankyou.

Israel official position is that special security needs due to the fact neighboring countries are not so sympathetic to us prevent us from taking ant refugees from them, I personally can understand that position though I'm not totally against helping them with our own resources
That's where they are.
>youre trying to force them on other countries
Nobody's pushing them, that's where they're going in the first place
>collect all the money in your own country
Most of the conributions are from Israelis, but we believe that when it comes to helping the people in need there are no borders
Thank you my friend. We are doing our best
Oh I heard about the racist Neo-Nazi. No way I'm going to watch any of his crap

Theres nowhere for the rapefugees in greece to go now, and theyre squatting on farmers lands, and you want to 'help' bring more.

Fuck off. Your charity taking a cut out of those donations? Maybe a few trips to greece vaca.. i mean to see how the charity is going?

We our security needs as I'm sure you understand
Google IsraAID and make a contact with them, they will be glad to help you with this

i love you. you can stay in my town. especisally if you are a muslim. im cool like that. its natural to my people. were so generous. you can sleep in my bedroom.

>rapefugees
I really hope it's a typing error cause that's sounds horrible

Stop being islamophobic, you need to accept diversity. This is a big change for Israel, but they will not survive without it. Open borders now! LGBT, BLM, Antifa and Islam for Israel

How is this not an act of war?

Oh it is. If history has taught us anything, it's that the jew loses every single time. Make the Holocaust Real this Time

>Google IsraAID and make a contact with them, they will be glad to help you with this

Okay. because the muslims will stay at your israeli house. because you love them. you love all people. they can stay at your house and live with you. you are nice person. thanks.

kek. this reminds me turkish ship saved refugees from libyan shores and brought them to italy.

its their work to destroy europe why wouldn't they"help"?

hi. my name is mustafa. i can sleep on your bed. because of how good u r.

You sound like a bigot
How is helping miserable people is an act of war?
Disgusting.
They should get applauded for it
Couple hudreds of thousands of refugees will not destroy Europe

Open boarder for Israel

Not helpful.

Its helpful for me, im white.

You sound like a racist fascist nazi. Israel is too white, it is in need of diversity and it will get it. One day Black Africans will walk hand in hand with White Israeli girls on the beach and all will applaud. Diversity is strength

It's helpful to the dire refugees. Will you open borders for the Africans and Arabs, or are you a racist bigoted nazi nationalist?

>You sound like a bigot

everyone that doesnt let people live in not-my-house is a bigot. thats why i let them live somewhere-else-not-my-country.

im so good like that.

well open borders forisrael then

Israel must open their borders for LGBT, BLM, Feminism, Antifa and Islam to prove they're not bigots

Couple hundreds of thousands of refugees will not destroy israel you nazi conspiracist. In fact, you have room for a couple million

Racist.
These people are dying on Greece's shore, maybe you wouldn't take them in but the Greek people have a good heart
>LGBT, BLM, Feminism, Antifa and Islam
We are not against those things. you've probably never visited Israel

>Israel is too white

american education

Why should they cross the sea at all when they could walk to Israel? Stop being a racist nazi and open borders so they don't have to risk their lives

Could you fit some more buzzwords in there? I know you could've at least remembered to include bigot, considering you used racist AND facist

why sell-out your own people like this?

if chucky was president.

There is a border wall between Syria and Israel
I think I'm doing my country a good service

You need more LGBT, more BLM, more Feminism, more Antifa, and more Islam. Israel is too monolithic and racist, a symbl of White Nationalism and the patriarchy, adapt or die, multiculturalism is your future

Ashkenazi and Khazar europid halfbreeds are white, it's why kikes like Seth Rogen and others can pass as white/european

>Racist.

I'm sorry, you're right, Israelis are bigots

Tear down that wall. There is only one race, the human race. What are you, a racist nationalist that opposes globalism? Syrians are fellow Semites

#openbordersforisreal

"We need to make sure they stay in Europe, and don't return to the ME. We must make sure that the ME gets dried up on arabs, they can all stay in EU. Greece seems to be a good hotspot for their accumulation."

>These people are dying on Greece's shore, maybe you wouldn't take them in but the Greek people have a good heart

bring them to your home. show the world how good you are.

Israel helps refugees on everyones shores but their own.

It is a good thing with the expansion of Greater Israel, Israel can now accept many Africans and Arabs to breed White Israeli girls to create a diverse and multicultural jewish future

White nationalism in Israel? Are you sure?
Looks like some kind of a modern Swastika to me
The wall is necessary in our case

Good. Europeans are cucked beyond redemption. They have proven just how weak they are. Most of them love refugees and 3rd world niggers. The proof is in the voting. They vote for these politicians and/or policies. Good riddance. This is what they deserve then.

Do you have more like that user?

>The wall is necessary in our case

how convenient for you. you get to have a wall and not be a bigot. so nice for you. because youre so good.

b-but I thought Israelis were "based conservative nationalist Jews"!

Israel is home to many White Nationalist and that will change. Israel will not be the monolithic society it once was, and this is a big change it's going to make. Africans and Arabs will greatly enrich Israel with their diverse culture

The wall is unnecessary unless you're an antisemitic bigot too racist to help semites and Africans in need

Why not take in the Boer? they are under attack from communist in their own country, surely God has chosen you to save these people!

Hmmm and ISIS doesn't attack Israel either....

Lets face it. The weak deserve to get killed. Nature has no room for those species that cannot adapt to new environments.

Good thing they are helping refugees immigrating to Israel.

>wait what, no. of course they aren't

Time to tear down that wall friend. Let these innocent refugees come in and start life anew with isreali women. Give them a house and let them be happy

#openbordersforisreal

I think the West need to establish groups like this to help refugees enter Israel, tunnelling under the racist fascist nazi wall if need be

Kill yourself kike shills.

Why do you idolize a litteral whore?

Daily reminder NAZI = National Zionist

shes hot tho can't deny. as age consumes her she will consume the redpill. it is a hope.

What the fuck? What do you mean helping? As a jew i'd like to say I don't fucking stand for this shit.

It's a joke, not a dick, don't take it so hard frogfag.

Open your hearts and your borders, for we are all one race.
The human race.

Such a tragedy your country refuses to embrace those in need on your own soil, you could benefit from such a cultural exchange

That pic that is a good question...

Hi guys. Dont be a bigot.

It's time for us to fucking bomb Israel. Fuck off kikes may you burn in eternal hellfire

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

We don't all believe in this shit dude.

>Flag
Stopped reading there. Literal dog fuckers. The biggest cucks and degenerates after Sweden and Germany as proven by the amount of people that you have that vote for these policies and politicians. You make me physically ill. Don't reply to me again degenerate.

All in good time. You don't get your ass kicked literally over 100 times and expect the ass kicking to stop. They've upped the stakes and so will the ass kicking. Luckily they're neatly in one place, very convenient for Project Glass

Too bad, because there are a fuckton of other Jews actively working to flood Europe with immigrants.

Why? Yeah, they must totally be humanitarians. Right.

>AFRICA FOR AFRICANS
>ASIA FOR ASIANS
>EUROPE FOR EVERYONE!
>israel for da joos, silly goyim!

Such a big powerful liberal word, man.

bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot btgot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot btgot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot btgot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot btgot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot bigot btgot bigot

Well that sucks, don't it? Were you taught the Talmud?

how can Sup Forums help the refugees get into isreal?

I don't think these people are legitimate jews they're just cashing in on Genetic Judaism so they don't have to be called White.

No, the Talmud contains a lot of evil.

Just like "moderate muslims" unless you're trying to stop your own people or at least be vocal about discouraging it, you're an enabler.

Yes, sayanim. When Mossad needs a favor, who ya gonna call?

Rabbi Moshe, that's who!

>it's generous to destroy other countries if you use your free time to do it