Reminder that Latinas reject BBC and instead prefer white seed in order to "mejorar la raza" AKA advance the race

Reminder that Latinas reject BBC and instead prefer white seed in order to "mejorar la raza" AKA advance the race.

What is stopping you from starting a Anglo-Castizo family with a traditional qt latina for the survival of your country pol?

because im not white

A castizo is still not white, and you children still won't be white due to the one drop rule. Kill yourself, kike.

More info please

I unironically support this, provided they come from matching economic and social classes.

There is a lot of value in both Hispanic and Amerindian culture and race which we could benefit from. The intermarriage rate is almost 50% for Hispanics anyway.

Surely if they see it as bringing them up then it inherently brings whites down?

kill yourself disgusting spic

shiiiiiiiiillll spotted

Spics are just as stupid as niggers, nice try reddit.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Any girl of any race
>Dating a disgusting Vietnamese gook rat
No creature on this earth is more nauseating than the Vietnamese "man"

polygamy is the most moral sexual system

vagina is vagina

i dont really give a shit

I would. But I'm in love with a Greek-American and as an Italian-American I want to have good Roman children

>Reminder that Latinas reject BBC
Not true, at least not for me lmao

>children still won't be white due to the one drop rule
>muh one drop rule
go back to stormfront, cletus.

unfortunately there aren't enough latina qts where i live. they're easily the most attractive and fun women around so they get picked up pretty quick and they still marry young so it's tough trying to get together with any of them. every time this thread comes up i get a little sad that i didn't recognize how great latinas are when i was 18.

We're way past arguing that point. It's already been established that the goal is a genetic reformation of European peoples, probably gradual disintegration. The left themselves are more vocal than ever in every day life about this. Get your shit together- they don't need codes to tell us they want us dead. They just say it now.

because they are still pretty gross, and i have standards

Sage

they do not at all, there are many latinas who burn coal

And they say the Roman Empire died in 476

Why do latinas leak so much cream from their pussied

I have been talking to a 10/10 almost white mexican girl and I plan to visit her and marry her.

Fill her pussy with my seed.

haha i never noticed this, but i was with a black chick who was into gagging. it was disgusting as fuck and freaked me out enough that i'll never get with another black again. nightmarish fetish that one.

We fell for it.

Redundant. There are flags on this board.

>What is stopping you from starting a Anglo-Castizo family with a traditional qt latina for the survival of your country pol?

Nothing, i am a blonde and blue eyed guy. I would impregnate her, just for the sake to watch how a aryan/latina child would look like.

God speed pasta bro

they might be nice people and fun to get along with (yes i know, not the violent ones) but i'll be making children with my own kind thankyou
now go crawl back into the oven you came from you piece of inbred discord sowing shekel slave

Niggers bad
Anything else acceptable.
t.Mexican with blonde wife

>mexishit hate their own race