Shia Labeouf

Has anyone noticed that after the whole 'He Will Not Divide Us' fiasco, Shia Labeouf has kind of disappeared from the political scene? Not that I'm complaining, but it was entertaining to watch people fuck with him and see him freak out on camera

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwK8Y7v49S0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably realigned his priorities.

i'm surprised he hasn't killed himself after getting divided to oblivion

It seems that he just kind of fell back into obscurity after the thing with the flagpole

Use the catalogue dummy. Now delete your thread.

He was btfod 4 times in a row, even a retard knows when to stop. Even liberals laughed at a bunch of internet autists by going a has been millionaire celebrity.

>It's been 5 months

I miss it. I'm glad it ended when it did, but I miss it.

Same. Makes me wish I lived in Queens so I could go to a late night hangout

Including the toppest of the poppest antifa waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=SwK8Y7v49S0

>That Jesus vs Blart wrestling video

Top comfy

He was one of us the whole time but you were all too stupid to see it
>He will not divide us
>Michelle Obama is a tranny
>Obama was trying to divide out butt cheeks
Shia was trying to tell us something but you wouldnt listen

Thanks for posting what im sure many of us others wanted to

naruto got cucked so hard man

his little art project backfired but he'll be back before you know it... probably a lot less political though

>Has anyone noticed that after the whole 'He Will Not Divide Us' fiasco, Shia Labeouf has kind of disappeared from the political scene?

He will re-emerge at some point with a project in which - hold on to your hats - SHIA WILL BE THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION.

You heard it here first!

I think he finally gave up, and it also got a bit old going after him. Whatever happened with the whole cabin thing?

Made me sad. Naruto was a good goy who actually stood up to Stolen Valor

Even worse because the guy literally nicknamed Chad was the one who got the girl

Shia got arrested again over french fries remember? I doubt his handlers let him go in public alone now. It's for his own good. Shia has mental problems.

he wanted to hit me in the head with a grey goos bottle.

I love it when celebrities think their opinions are more important and valid than amateur philosophers. As if we're all not just kicking out a deck chair and getting comfy for the show.

I honestly thought he was Cory from 'Boy meets world' until my sister let me know who he was... The person from transformers all grown up... I had seen transformers but erm... I fell asleep about the time the dog was barking and I swear it was the same house/scene from the 2nd jurassic park film. Which it wasn't... But that's when I fell asleep. I've since seen parts of the newer films. Something about a jet engine angry thing in the desert that had been having a nap or something. Thrilling stuff.

I can't even watch Hollywood trash films or series anymore without pointing out that the house/mansion the teenagers are having their pool part in was the same fucking house of a murder investigation 2 years ago which i noticed on some CSI style thing... Which was used 10 years earlier as a rappers home in another film.

None of you ever fucking mention me. I was awesome! I capstoned the regular seasons with a serious red pill and orchestrated hilurrious happenings.

Sup Forums, y u no luv me?!??

t. butthurt faggot

probably learned he had no idea they type of people he was fucking with. Think about people mapped out the stars old school style, and even people in uk across the pond did par cor to take down this flag. Im pretty sure he at least learned he's way out of his league.

isn't he still in that finnish cuckshed?

I feel a little sad for him. After the 3rd flag move I figured he was having fun making the worlds largest game of capture the flag. Instead he was actually a real little bitch.

>I can't even watch Hollywood trash films or series anymore without pointing out that the house/mansion the teenagers are having their pool part in was the same fucking house of a murder investigation 2 years ago which i noticed on some CSI style thing... Which was used 10 years earlier as a rappers home in another film.

Tragic. My heart bleeds for you.

Tell us what you did

Is he going to continue the shenanigans?