Based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8nDDyoTqec
youtube.com/watch?v=ASJSgmGFS7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ

>polish intellectuals

you are not even a real country, now die raped by muhammads or exploded by ahmeds, your choice

>the people want this and we are supposed to listen

I wish we had trustworthy policitience

pretty jelly poland t b q h

>Poland
>Proclaiming other countries not being a "real country"

Thats pretty rich coming out from a shit hole of a country called Poland. When you're done cleaning the toilets in Europe, why don't you come down here and clean my toilets?

You would be starving if it for EU money, ungrateful bydlo.

Kek

BASED.

>I'm sorry but I can't allow you to make that argument
>I'm sorry but I cant allow you to state your facts
>I'm sorry but what you have just said is out of line
>I'm sorry I'm not going to allow you to talk about the wider consequences or issues you must keep to my narrow subject and only answer in a way that satisfies me
>Oy vey but didn't you know POLAND the eternal nation made this agreement one time under a previous government which means it must therefore honor that agreement for the rest of history no matter what happens

>that toilet meme again

Based polan, btfo those kikes but don't forget about my toilet

I did like how he pointed out the bombers in Paris were refugees
The cunt couldn't deny it just had the usual leftist canard of "I don't see how that relates to what we are talking about" "Thats an entirely different conversation"
Boils down to ignore things that break down leftist narrative

>australia
>literally descending from criminals

I hate how suddenly democracy is less important than some agreements made years ago by another government. Yet they're trying to say there is no democracy in Poland. They just contradict themselves everytime.

Is that seriously the state of BBC? Holy fuck that hostility. Is this actually a Liberal Tucker Carlson type show?

>Bulgaria
>Unironically descended from turks

>turkish rape babies
>Thinks he is superior to Anglo-Saxon prisoners

this really splits the pistachio shell huh?

She sound a little TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED

The BBC is just desperate to protect its own name.

I hit a soft spot, sorry.
BTW, what were your grandparents' prison cell numbers?

The Hitler quote about arguing with jews/leftists is a great one regardless of your feelings on the man
Their arguments are snakes constantly twisting and if you try and hold them to it they flee and ignore it
Because they have their goals and they know what will help them accomplish it

They just want Poland to shut up and agree to whatever they're doing.
>Nord Stream 2
And this isn't the only time.

I literally yelled at my computer trying to watch this - "let him talk!"

>EU money
>not bread crumps
Ahmed, please.

He is absolutely fucking based. That's made my day, that really has

Its so refreshing to hear a government actually stand up for its people

>inb4 hurr PiS is corrupt, by the way support this leftist party

Get out of my country Mehmet, you're not fooling anyone.

t.one of the one million poles that moved to uk

bitch was itching to call him a racist

>EU gibs are 100% of Polish economy

Ofc it's a fucking woman shilling so hard

you will not exist in 8 years, collapsed under your own retardation, and Poland will still be there
I know it is just banter, but you are liberal paradise and past inmate colony

I think you've got culturally enriched and just looking for a way to deal with it. Try exercising, eat better and drink a lot of water - it'll help you in the long run and maybe you'll be able to defend your country instead of being a little bitch hiding behind communist flag and posting useless shit that contributes nothing to the discussion. Faggot.

also nice larp

>liberal paradise

help please

>BBC shilling for refugees and the EU

I love Poland, when and if you attack germanistan ill volunteer emediadly.

Nice try, Salim al-addin but I'm northern Irish. How can you even deny what that guy was saying - the people don't want it and the EU is democratically saying "do as we say it else".

Ad hominem

I know I've touched a nerve now. Take in the refugees.

He cucked a bit, there is no actual reason to help Muhammad in Syria

>I literally yelled at my computer trying to watch this - "let him talk!"
Pretty much the same here. What an infuriating, condescending bitch!

BTFO

Reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=Q8nDDyoTqec

It's a meme because it's true. All the cleaners where I work in our Polish and everyday they scrub my morning diarrhea off the toilet bowl and pick up the tissue I cum in.

BBC is just fucking propaganda god damn that interviewer basically kept saying STOP RIGHT THERE DON'T CONNECT THE DOTS

I'm worried about your mental health and want to give you some tips how to improve it. You're writing this shit since yesterday, it's not healthy for you.

Well it's 90%, the rest is paid by the Americans. 1% is paid by CD Projekt Red.

You'd know a thing or two about being a drain on money yourself.

Poland is Switzerlands greatest ally against this total madness and madness is really not exaggerated. Thank you!

whoa, he's pretty based for a lawyer and a politician

>British idiot giving Polack shit for not upholding their agreement with the EU without a shred of self-awareness

We should have let the Germans conquer you 70 years ago.

kek no one is safe.

Why are the Poles always hostile when they feel threatened?

You don't have a right to any kind of opinion you fucking neutral pussies.

Never mind got to the part where he called out the Kraut

>Sheep shagger comes to the defense of Goatfuckers

not even surprised.

why are germans always hostile?

>A refugee is a person who flees (from war) to the first free country, not flying throughout the globe looking for the social (welfare) and better life
>Sorry, we're talking about people fleeing the war. Are you telling that they're not allowed to seek refuge?

Would you believe this fucking bitch?

We're always hostile. That is our neutral behavior. We stab each other as a greeting.

The problem is you're a weak coward that only understands yourself and no-one else. One of the best ways to get to know someone is to fight them, and you flinch away from that like a 6 year old Japanese schoolgirl. I see pigtails on your head.

Rape yourself with a knife. Your mother is a whore.

The Italian had a good point, you can't continually survey thousands of people and effectively prevent every single one of them from committing a terrorist attack.

When we're hostile at least we're hostile in a civilized matter. Unlike certain western neighbour of ours who tend to ruin Europe every time they chimp out. What is it, the fifth, sixth time now?

Thanks for posting that video, OP.
It was nice to see a politician who does what's best for their people. I wonder why other European leaders are so cucked.

Just listen to that leftist reporter. Not a drop of honesty to be found in her, not a drop of reasoning or critcal thought. Just the same liberal rhetoric we've been hearing for decades. The same liberal rhetoric that has lead to Islamic terror attacks becoming an almost weekly occurance in Europe.

What a fucking shitheap the BBC is these days.

She didn't sound very British to me.

You could tell she was BBC by the way she was rude as hell.

Because they're like that journalist.

>It was nice to see a politician who does what's best for their people
it is a shame that Andruszkiewicz remains untranslated
Guy blows the fuck out any politician in his way

Yes. But I think she miss 2 points.

1) We don't have many muslim as france and uk do, and they are not in lonely ghettos.
2) Italy is a bridge to Eu. If muslims do a terror attack, that brigde could close the gate.

I, personally, don't but it's a valid point.

However, you haven't addressed the point. Try again!

this dude is based
youtube.com/watch?v=ASJSgmGFS7Y

d-drop the base

Do you have fewer muslims because, as she said, suspects are removed, rather than allowed to stay but kept under surveillance?

we became neutral because literally noone wanted to pick anymore fights with us. Unlike your kind who loses to some jungle-gook. Disgraceful.

when she tries to get him on being racist (blaming refugees for terrorism), then realizes he gives absolutely no fucks. That's a man with an electorate that gives no fucks.

Let em die in they're own wars, they're gonna burn in hell anyway.

t. The Bible

No because we hadn't jus soli and we were not empire as Uk and France were for almost all the last century (and france keep trying to be).
They have third and fourth generations of muslims.

In north Ireland there was an issue wasnt there, IRA and that, that doesn't mean all Irish were bad, same here with this.

Can't handle the banter

holy shit, this is based as fuck

Pretty much thisThey're so up their own arse about being an 'institution' and being superior to to other news orgs that dont take money from people.

>go outside
>niggers everywhere
>terrorist attack every week
>cant even own a knife
>fuck, i really have to vent somewhere
>opens /pol
>"hahahaha fucking slavshits, a polish janusz just scraped the toilet from my disgusting diarrhea!!"
>damn, that felt good, UK is safe again
>trucks mow down people outside the window

Poland will lose more money than they will ever gain in EU gibs by taking in migrants than what they will lose if they simply refuse to take anyone in. Not to mention the continued absence of Islamic ghettos, thousands of rapes, muggings, beatings and murders that these people bring with them. Better being poor and happy than being both poor and dead.

>same here with this.
It's not the same. You don't -care- about the terrorists, you -want- them to rape and murder your children.

Poland can't agree to your inhumane treatment you display to your own people.

Fucking BBC....we're supposed to have voted for Brexit and here we go with the lefty BBC shilling for the EU and the rapefugees. They are a disgrace.

Brits have inferiority complex, it's what happens when each and every shitty colony you owned suddenly eclipses you.

>Butt hurt muhammed's bitch behind EU flag

Not funny anymore. Just sad.

>There is war in Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Austria and Germany
Why does no one ever point this out?

>"hahahaha fucking slavshits, a polish janusz just scraped the toilet

It's the truth though, they come and take the jobs.

Again, not addressing what was asked. Justify ignoring the will of the polish people and forcing them to do what you say

They were too fucking poor and stranded for prison cells based bulgarbro

The Polish man should also have said something about just ordinary crimes that migrants commit as well as the Cologne mass sex assault
Also mention helping out Ukraine refugees
Not many people in the west know about that (because the refugees are white media does not care about them)

Mass immigration, free movement was against the will of our own people, eye for an eye.

Better than you surrender monkeys inviting terrorists to kill your people and children.

Now your people are blind!

GOOD JOB!

Yeah after the visa exemption we take 15k of Ukrainians every day. They're fine though, it's the same culture so they adapt very quickly and they're mostly good people. qt girls too.

>they come and take the jobs.
because your people do not want to work, they never wanted
this is why across the ages you just look for somebody to do your job while you sit and wait for profits

Who is "us"? You're hiding behind an EU flag

Kek

this and it's because of your welfare system.