youtube.com/watch?v=1OO78jqp2J8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Moors_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neapolitan_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sicilians
>italians

No. Northern Italians are best Italians. They're mostly european whether the southerners are muds mixed with arabs centuries ago.

Italians are by far the absolute worst people on the planet.

Yes, cause they bare the least resemblance to wh*tes.

paulie wasn't sicilian tho

be fair now jap

My family is from southern Italy so Sup Forums still tries to call me non-white even though I'm 99% European and have essentially no african DNA in me.

Sicilians basically aren't white
t.1/4 sicilian

I think the italians in the sopranos are supposed to be from campania, but a terrone is a terrone

Everything and everyone in South America are not far behind

Italians are niggers.

>filename do you have 4 other sopranos thumbnail pics saved?

Yes.

give me a break gook , all u have on us is iq , ur "men" all died in ww2

me and me m8's could conquer japan if the burgers didn't interfer

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

he was sicilian? didn't know

Nope. Lombards.

literaly who?

they're the true italians

"Giulio Cesare Andrea Evola was born in Rome to a minor aristocratic family of Sicilian origins."

>the literally who's are the non negrofied italians
yeah that's for the best

>Watch it Chrissy

i meant gadsden nigger , where the fuck even is that?

show actual flag , i wanna see it and i'm too lazy to google it , or maybe i just want to make conversation who knows

Surprise? Just google the gadsden flag.

Sicilian here.
Although I'm not pale as a ginger, I can assure you that all the people I see around me are absolutely white. Sure, usually we are more tanned than the people on Northen Italy because the sun is hot here,expecially during summer, but I invite you to come here and see with you eyes: you won't see native sicilians who resemble the arab appearance.
And, for fuck's sake, stop believing everything Sup Forums tells you and remember that most of the time the TV is full of bullshit.
SICILIANS ARE WHITE. PERIOD.

nigger , i thought it was a country

Sicily had waves of immigration from Greece, France, Viking countries, Italy... yes, and from the Ottomans too.

They're more European than the Spanish.

can you explain your noses please

lmao no they're not

Excuse me, what?

stormfront.org/forum/t446638/ be a white man and read something for a change

do you have problems with albozerg in sicily?

I'm looking at Sicily right now, can confirm

he means the jew/arab semitic looking noses

>stormfront.org/forum/t446638/
OY VEY ANYTHING BUT STORMFRONT YOU RACIST NATZEE!!!!!!!!!!!
REAL pedes from the_donald DISAVOW ALL RACISM!!!

y u feel the need to say it tho if it's so obvious?

but you have nigger behavior

yep, thanks
slow connection

>Are Sicilians the best Italians pol?
Sicilians aren't Italians. They aren't even humans.

Not really, the biggest problem here is the mass immigration from Africa.

well they are certainly better than their northern brethern who conquered and enslaved fellow europeans

Maguro San, we will never betray you again, I solemnly swear.

can we all agree that show was cheesy?
except for Carmela
she can have whatever she wants

I haven't seen many jewish noses, but perhaps I don't even pay attention to that.

we're going to the mattresses ye fanook , you'll be sleeping with the fishes real soon

ya think ye can fuck me ine ass? we'll you tought wrong , nobody fucks with Tony Soprano

>99% euro
>1.5% jew

that show was a fucking masterpiece , how fucking dare u?

best show evah

it's scary how much i can relate to tony soprano , it ain't even cool

albos are honorary terroni, calabrian and albanians loves each other.

Most of the Albanians come here during the 90's, mainly because the italian TV shows showed them an exaggerated welfare condition.

why dont you follow your fag countrymen and hang yourself you scrawny toadface

listen kid , i don't care if u lie just don't lie to me acapiche? youtu.be/i8jZz_QawBg

>Italians are just crypto Jew cucks..now fuck off.

>Jows ar Italiens xd xd

kinda like the anglos then

Yes. Archimedes, one of the greatest mathematicians ever, was Sicilian. Northern Italians are literally no better than nordcucks.

well ur not as sneaky , not as smart , and way more annoying

and u fight ur own battles , and ur not as ugly on the average

all in all italians>jews

t.sicilisan diaspora

Your people are cancerous wherever they go.

I am from Sienna and I prefer my people over the others, but it is a matter of preference. Pic related

Sicilians are actually not as bad as southern italians. Calling them italians is a stretch though. Its like alaska is technically part of the USA but its really not.

Italians were some of the best immigrants who helped build this country, also your miyazaki films show Japanese jealousy towards the superior Italians youtube.com/watch?v=1OO78jqp2J8

Don't never call a sicillian an "Italian" to their face, you're liable to get either a fucking talking to or your face re-arranged.
>t. Bong who lived in Sicily for a few months

they are the best arabs

what's wrong with southern italians if i may be so bold to ask?

Are you actually comparing Sicily to Alaska? you must be absolutely autistic. Sicily has the same food, culture and people as the rest of southern Italy. if you actually visit Italy you will notice that Napoli is just a big Palermo

The fact is that sicilians, like sardinians, have a very strong cultural identity, of course we are "italians" but first of all we are "sicilians".

The Norman Robert Guiscard, son of Tancred, invaded Sicily in 1060. The island was split between three Arab emirs, and the Christian population in many parts of the island rose up against the ruling Muslims. can you even read?

The third leg on our flag represents our massive shlongs. SICILY FLAG FOR POL WHEN?????

>covers his mouth

i want to introduce u to a friend of mine who wants to be a friend of ours , if you catch my meaning

As someone from florence or venice if they think sicilians are their countrymen lol

man that flag is aesthetic

>same food
nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neapolitan_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_cuisine

>culture
absolutely nope, heck we also have two different languages.

>people
nope

your English is trash

italy isn't a real country , same as spain , ,same as france

same as pretty much everywhere desu senpai , varg is right about that

r8 my english m8

>>best Italians
It sure ain't the Bolognese...

you're exaggerating the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was united for a reason, also every Italian region has its differences but i would say Sicily is almost identical to the rest of southern Italy

the show is cheesy but Italian-Americans are pretty fucking goofy, at least the ones from the northeast

never has there been a sicilian that light

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW, SCHLOMO

t. Mestizo

OOWWWW , HEEYYY

the show is about southern Italians youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E

>Italians claimed to be scary mafia wiseguys
>their most successful, efficient, feared hitmen were polish or irish

moorified dago

Trust me, as a native I'm telling you the truth. Every regions have its own culture and language/dialect.

The Iceman was Polish/Irish i believe.

have you ever even seen Sicily? Some Sicilians have a lot of Norman blood

No north Italian has ever claimed to be mafioso.

my family is italian from the northeast and they aren't as heavily accented as these people but everything else is spot on. the cadence, the food, the gestures, the occasional bits of italian thrown in

I like the show but I feel like I regress when I watch it. I live in Florida but all of a sudden I start cursing in terrone-speak like I used to, it's painful

Kuklinski or some shit was his real name. Worked as a freelancer.

the iceman was just polish.
the iceman's partner who taught him how to poison and freeze bodies to cover up the date of death was Irish. Joe Sullivan was also Irish

You do realize that most conservative women are christian and aren't whores, right?

Seriously, do you even american bro?

The complete eviction of Muslims and the annihilation of Islam in Sicily was completed by the late 1240s when the final deportations to Lucera took place.

Yeah, he was the most famous but there are many more like Sullivan for example