Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself?

Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtu.be/TL6Y9f6aQCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would do it again

No regrets

Daily reminder that slavery as an institution in India was ended by British rule.

what do you have to say for yourself?

Your shitty country got dominated by a nation half a world away with

Daily reminder that the majority of slaves throughout history had no connection to Europeans whatsoever

had a good laugh at that cover, thanks for that op

God Save the Queen!

You're welcome, like all the other colonized lands that are now, unlike many of the less touched ones, thriving and rising global powers.

My only regrets are the hasty withdrawal and partitioning of your country that left it in a mess, the government had no idea what they were doing with India and didn't consult the English that had spent their life living over there nearly enough, let alone the Indians themselves.

>Using "darkness" as a pejorative
Eww, can you like not?
Implying that the color black is anything other than beautiful and empowering is gross and racist

European imperialism: Africa, nuff said, 500 Mil. street shitters in India...

American imperialism: Phillipines, Puerto Rico, Samoa...

Russian Imperialism: three EU member states, 12 other fully developed states e.g. Kazakhstan that has it's own space program

really roasts your almonds

You're damn lucky they colonized your shit country.

I hate the empire. The grand epic all comes down to a stick to beat us with, and all it amounted to was its total erasure from consciousness except when used to denigrate Britain.

And even during the height of it we had slums and hunger marches in Britain. The empire gave more rights and better treatment to the colonies that it ever gave to Britain.

Space program?

As if we don't have one,implying space is even real.

>Your shitty country got dominated by a nation half a world away with

>implying space is even real
this. woke af

Dark for who? Anyone that matters? No.

Why the fuck can't you use toilets yet if you had that much guidance?

I just cut my fingernails

>Ride my trusty steed into battle
>Poo coloured humanoids are in my way
>My sword cuts them down like wheat in the field
>I get reminded of my home land but quickly snap out of it when i hear a screaming man attack me from the flank
>I kick him in the head with my boot
>He falls onto the dusty ground
>I circle around him toying with him
>Frustrated he charges me again
>I run through him cutting him down with ease
>His wife comes running out of the house
>She throws a rock at my horse
>I jump down and decide to beat her to death with my own fists
>I beat her to a bloody pulp but she is still breathing
>I jump back on my horse and trample her alive

>Giving shitskins infrastructure and technology
This is literally the reason why modern world is shit. Colonialism was a mistake.

BRITCUNTS CLEANSE THE GYPSY

Those lucky bastards!

The internet was awesome till the invention of the "smart phone". That was when niggers and other filth started to shit up the internet.

All the Butthurt amerilards, britbongs and wiggers in this thread.
I would say you white trash have bigger things to worry about than us Shitting in the streets, for example your race being diluted by blacks, arabs, chinks, etc.
Seriously I am not even mad, chant POO IN LOO all day if you want, if it gives you any relief and solace within, next 50-60 years, yoir countries will be populated by Chinks, muslims and Indians.

> (OP)
>>Ride my trusty steed into battle
>>Poo coloured humanoids are in my way
>>My sword cuts them down like wheat in the field
>>I get reminded of my home land but quickly snap out of it when i hear a screaming man attack me from the flank
>>I kick him in the head with my boot
>>He falls onto the dusty ground
>>I circle around him toying with him
>>Frustrated he charges me again
>>I run through him cutting him down with ease
>>His wife comes running out of the house
>>She throws a rock at my horse
>>I jump down and decide to beat her to death with my own fists
>>I beat her to a bloody pulp but she is still breathing
>>I jump back on my horse and trample her alive
Wow, you have good imagination for a white nigger living in a basement.
Cool fantasy shit man

Dr Shashi Tharoor MP - Britain Does Owe Reparations
youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

Do indians unironically think british colonialism was bad?
Everywhere that accepted British rule and remained loyal became a 1st world paradise, everywhere that kicked them out regressed back into poverty and barbarism.

>britain rolls in
>builds schools, hospitals and loos
>teaches indians to poo in loo

>fuck you we want independence

really makes me think

I don't read shit written by abo-admixed untermenschen. Non-Europeans should be enslaved or exterminated. The British Empire did nothing wrong

> (OP)
>>britain rolls in
>>builds schools, hospitals and loos
>>teaches indians to poo in loo
>>fuck you we want independence
>really makes me think
Yeah Yeah.
So your logic is that a country can only develop is if it is colonized, there's no other way. White people education.

Japan is the only instance of country that was developed without colonization. Everyone else is either stuck in feudalism or nigger tier stone age.

> (OP)
>i would do it again
why are you here Ahmed? don't you have Namaz to attend? Visiting NSFW sites during Ramzan is Haraam, You know that. Your friends may behead you if they find out.

> (You)
>Japan is the only instance of country that was developed without colonization. Everyone else is either stuck in feudalism or nigger tier stone age.
There are many more countries which develop without colonisation, not just Japan. Every country has/had feudalism at some point in time.

you should be thanking the brits though.

if it wasn't for colonialism, you brown shit monkeys wouldn't be able to guilt trip white people and use colonialism as an excuse to ditch your shitty homelands.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

> (OP)
>you should be thanking the brits though.
>if it wasn't for colonialism, you brown shit monkeys wouldn't be able to guilt trip white people and use colonialism as an excuse to ditch your shitty homelands.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
Yeah hypocrite. If colonialism was really great, then why did you fight for your freedom? You don't know a shit about history of any country other than your own.
Your reponse is same as a typical) South Indian SJW Libtard - "Hurr durr, how dare you say shit about our white British overlords, They dindu nuffin".

Mr. Tharoor is a fat Hindu nationalist trying to rewrite his nation's history because he is butthurt about getting le colonised

When India was the Richest Country on Earth
youtu.be/TL6Y9f6aQCQ

Good times desu.