Total normie meme, but I think the issue needs to be discussed

Total normie meme, but I think the issue needs to be discussed.

I have been studying this phenomenon to find some evidence and psychology seems to support it to some degree, but I would like to discuss this under the perception of those who are redpilled, so I brought this shit here for us to comment on.

Give me some insight based on your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doOXWSXbRCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People can do whatever they want.

Agreed, But why do people do what they do? And can it be harmful to society to any degree?

>why do people do what they do?

poor diet, poor outcome.

Ah, so it's a matter of personal choice.
That's all she wrote I guess.

I agree with any father ignoring their son for having such shit-tier pillows.

Who cares about faggots getting picked on?

It's because they come from single parent households and their dad never beat them or taught them to be a man

To play devil's advocate:

On the flip side why do I keep seeing this stupid shit making pointless observances about "weird people"? Like that fucking "virgin walk" meme. Are some people really so insecure that they need to yuk over that sort of shit? What makes you so fucking special? Why are you so concerned with the behaviour of people that will almost certainly never have an effect on your meaningless existence?

So she divorces him, reducing his contact with his kids to one weekend a fortnight, but this is his fault for despising the woman he has to pay CS/Alimony to?

Stay Blu fgt

Being a virgin is a good thing, fornciation is a sin and if you're a virgin that show show good you are at overcoming temptation and saying no to these harlots, who's bedrooms are a doorway to Hell

This

Probably true. But it's also possible for a present father to neglect disciplining or educating his son.

A wife is a good thing. Virgins don't reproduce.

Shut your fucking mouth, hippy.

If you have to keep rejecting harlots this is a good thing, you shouldn't just say "oh I need a wife" marry some whore just to say "yeah I made kids" and then have her divorce you the next year and take your kids from you. The world doesn't work that way anymore, unfortunately men have to wait longer I know someone who didn't marry until he was 30 but his wife is 18

>why do people do what they do?
Usually because they enjoy it.

>can it be harmful to society to any degree?
Sure but that's the tradeoff when you live in a liberal democracy: you accept that some people are going to do things with their free time that you might not approve of: sex, drugs, alcohol, video games, gambling, etc...

Single mothers fuck up their children's brain development, news at 11.

It's not single mothers, it's the end result of the left's assault on society, community, and family.

It's single mothers.

Wrong. That ONLY leads to degeneracy. (((Fredoom))) comes only from Satan. Most people are stupid and need to be controled by intelligent Übermenschen. Everything else is a jewish rule.

If you're into the whole "man in the sky who has these arbitrary rules" bullshit, then sure. Everyone else tho will enjoy what they want to do.

Just another form of escapism. Pick your poison. Some people smoke tons of weed, get wasted every weekend. Roasties fuck endless amounts of chads and tyrones, Neckbeards resort to anime, and video games, or becoming "women". Land whales become SJW's/feminist etc. The common trend I notice is the lack of religion which was Christianity. It allows (((them))) to inject whatever ideals they want into the vulnerable goyim.

God isn't in the sky, this argument makes you very seem uneducated

Multiple factors here I think can be summed up largely by this video on what happened when mice were given a 'utopia'

youtube.com/watch?v=doOXWSXbRCc

So were largely dealing with a lack of natural predation in the environment and reduced overall stress of existence.

This leaves animals with poor relative perspective of the factors in their life. Omg I broke my iPhone this is the end of the world im going to kms my life is over!

Once an animal has left its formative years with these set of perspectives about life, there's very little hope to resolve bar throwing them in the trenches and literally shattering their mind to rebuild, which has its own set of consequences.

Given the opportunity, and lack of ability to cope with real stress the people retreat into the virtuality our modern life affords where they are once again in control.

>be untermensch
>ubermensch decide they need you to paint their outdoor elevated swimming pool with gold
>mutter something about thanking them for an opportunity to serve and be guided from degeneracy
>go paint the pool already you fucking filthy rat, anyway as I was saying, I think I need a new yacht-
>begin painting pool, it's really quite hot out
>you're quite parched, but your well-worn body can handle it
>the ubermensch go inside, remarking how it is completely inconceivable to be outside in such inclement weather
>finish painting pool
>inform chief untermensch
>a week later, get hung for missing a spot
>at least your superiors guided you to be the best you could be!
You are the epitome of a cuck. You have transcended cuck. Dare I say, you've uncovered a new, cuck-like element even more cuck than cuck.

Its the mindset of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagramm generation, they long for instant gratification no matter what they will have to do for it.
Women just post some tits, boys on the otherhand have to create an interressting persona.

You white folks joke about blacks having no father and here you are in this little corner talking about your single mommie problems. Unreal.

As individuals, I could care less. But at a growing collective rate, it can have an effect on our society and how we are perceived to the rest of the world.
Idk bout y'all but I will express concern for anything that will make us seem weak when there are wolves on the prowl.
Life is a competitive dominance hierarchy and I refuse to show tolerance for any cultural weakness so long as we have enemies who would behead us for allowing such degeneracy to flourish.
In that since, I have become the monster I hate.

Being a proud virgin is ignoring what you are and the real reason you exist, the only reason you exist. To reproduce and pass on your genetic information.

Enjoy your dead end gene pool, looks like its getting shallow down your end.

Even single mothers can raise strong children with the help of a strong community.

You are making an assumption, many of us on this board are highly opposed to single motherhood. I for one did have a father who raised me well. We just want to dissect any Ill on society and find the solution for our problems.

kill yourself and delete normie memes.

You faggots have no clue how a meme gains or maintains power and you still have yet to figure out that posting cancer, no matter what the context, only spreads the cancer.

Well desu the reason the father didn't talk to the son is because the mother destroyed the masculine traits of the son to spite the father.
I agree we should let people do what we want but if the father figure had been in the household this abomination wouldn't of happened. This is the product of replacing father's as the provider and protector and replacing the father with the welfare state.

You mean delete the normie memes, then kill myself? We have to do this in the correct order man.

It's bettter to die a virgin than to fornicate if you cannot find a wife don't fornicate simple as that

Sounds less like the mothers and more like the community (the men).

>Being a proud virgin is ignoring what you are and the real reason you exist, the only reason you exist. To reproduce and pass on your genetic information.
The reason you exist isn't your reason for existence. If all you see yourself as is a DNA transport vessel, then you have way more problems than a person comfortable being virgin.
>Enjoy your dead end gene pool, looks like its getting shallow down your end.
Enjoy your bitter existence and your "genetic legacy" being fucking degenerates. At least you fulfilled your only reason to exist, right?

God you sound pathetic.

>reddit in a nutshell

I say that this truly falls on the shoulders of demoralized parents. Not the mother's fault or the fathers fault but the fault of both parents failing to uphold their union and the fault of the community for patting people on the back and saying "it's ok, you don't need them."
We should be actively encouraging them to work through it in order to strengthen our society from the micro to the macro. We should 've disappointed in people and telling them to figure their shit out for the sake of their children.

>The left ruins society because they are "degenerate"

>The right ruins society because they are "problematic"

Hmm... it butters the ol' biscuits... doesn't it, user?

Actually, he is entirely right. They can do whatever they want, but they have to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

I dont think this is really about the father but the retreat into becoming a 400lb keyboard warrior, Weak genetics

prime example of weak genetics

So please do tell me what is your reason and the reason for all animals to exist? I'm quite comfortable with someone not having sex by choice as I live by a code of mutual respect for all living creatures. But to moral grandstand about fornication being a sin ... there no need for this person to kys hes doing a great job already.

>I have been studying this phenomenon

no you haven't, you fucking idiot.

No you stupid papist God forbid fornication, go marry a whore and have an aids baby if you want

My dad never talked to me and I never knew him growing up although I got a phone call at like seven, and he saw my high school graduation.

I think ponys are shit.
I don't collect body pillows, but I do watch animu.
I have a custom computer, but not with obnoxious LEDs everywhere, it's just a tower with a 970 and an i7.
I don't own a 3d headset but I think it'd be cool to play flight sims with one.

For the record I also make 95% of my meanls from home and go to the gym/run like four times a week.

>making fun of weeaboos and bronies

see flag

>I got that same exact computer and saving up for a HTC