youtube.com/watch?v=7LyqBb6HBSk

is Bill Burr, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
youtu.be/5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=w0V3P3j1Xsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he wanted bernie to win.

His show "F is for Family" is pretty good desu.

He's that one guy who runs a marathon and at the last second before crossing the finish line miles ahead of anyone else, pulls out a gun from his shit encrusted running shorts and shoots off his frontal lobe, only to fall backwards instead of forwards.

He could have been /ourcomedian/ but he cucked out due both to commercial success and marrying a franny-tier feminist niggress. Many such cases. Sad. Also, his last special was shit.

I'M JUST SAYIN

Keep in mind comedians are funny because they're miserable fuck-ups and their life is a mess. They stop being funny the moment they get their shit together, cut the booze and decide they want to live after all. Jim Jefferies is the most obvious case of a comedian losing his funny.

>married to a nigger

No, he's not /ourguy/

>last special was shit.

it really was. I enjoy Burr's stand-up but this last one was shitty as fuck, turned it off after about 20-30 minutes

No he's turned into one of those "DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO" comedians

The nigress he married is a fucking loon. Someone posted a link to one of his podcasts with her on and she was one of those aggressive SJW bitch women. No clue how he ended up banging that bitch with the way he used to talk. She likely was all about hanging onto someone successful so she can collect that alimony.

He is completely cucked by his nigger wife

I love Bill Burr but he bottles up his true beliefs to ensure the integrity of his career and marriage

Look at that beast ffs

I don't think he's 100% /ourguy/ but he's not completely blue pilled. I think of him as a blue-dog democrat like Webb. Basically not a massive faggot but being in show business you're going to lean left

He's not blue pilled, but he's been taking them recently. He's not as red pilled as he once was.

No. No it's not.

It's like a less fun King of the Hill.

Meh. He spitted on the Holy Church too much for me.
He married an ugly retarded nigress.

I wonder if he would have the balls to say shit about Islam on stage

Look at this bird lipped big gum shaved ape. Jesus I never notice how ugly she was until I had to zoom in on my phone to see her. What on the hell Bill? I know you are a miserable ginger but have some dignity man. Ginger bald manlet mixes genetics with masculine dark she-ape? Did you even fucking stop and think how fucked up your kid would be? Some kink haired freckled dark orc that will look nothing like you and you deep down will not love. Its not wrong its how you were programmed to feel. Thats nature telling you to fucking stop.

First man to get B L A C K E D by a woman as far as I know.

This.

His very early standup is just awful, then he got somewhat good (guess Patrice helped rewrite his act) and then for nearly the last ten years he's been abysmal. And now his entire show is just apology white self-deprecation in the most boring mode possible.

Also, look at that filth monster he fucks. Grotesque.

Dude, totally read that in his voice. Well done.

you don't like his adoption bit? his guy jumping out of the chopper bit?

He's a great comic. His podcast is great. His last special was underwhelming.

He married a nigger for fucks sake. Is Sup Forums this fucking stupid?

he married a nigger and is literally raising someone elses child. The kid isn't his that is why they don't post any pictures of it online, because it is way too dark to be Bill's

It's pretty funny sometimes. Especially with that stoner kid. It's not a bad show necessarily. And I mean come on nothing can top KOTH.

when jokingly asked his wife for a dna test she immediately threaten for divorce if he does a dna test because she cheated on him with some actor on some stupid film she was working on

It's a great show. Makes me feel nostalgic for some reason.

How long before he snaps?

soon. he is a ticking time bomb about to explode, and when he finally gets a divorce he will make the GOAT comedy special where he is allowed to say it all, no holding back

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

i can't believe someone actually made that ahahaaha

why does everyone get super pissed at /x/ threads appearing on Sup Forums, but nobody cares that this is here?

He is married to this cunt. JUST

You've never heard of Morrakiu? Where the fuck have you been?

youtu.be/5WXV1PxUiAM

ah fuck, don't tell me avgn is cucked too!

Wew lad, those numbers.

any source on this? i cant find anything on the internet

exactly no pictures of their kid online even though their mom uses twitter and social media to even berate her husband
A new mother that uses social media would usually have her social media accounts filled with pictures of her new kid but surprise surprise there are no pictures of their kid online because it is so obviously not his

Poor old billy boy

found this

yeah makes sense too me

Its sad to see Bill Burr and Conan O Brian two Irish guys become such huge cucks. Are Irish the most cucked whites?

He tried so hard to do the right thing, sobered up, sold his F100 truck, bought a fuck up house and fixed it then this. He should have listened.

If it was a matter of principal with her she would file for divorce AND grant a paternity test to prove to him her fidelity.

Burr is smart enough to understand that. He knows he has been cucked. How the fuck can he go on with this charade? What fucking dirt does she have on the guy?

Does he have some kinda fetish for this shit? I mean this guy got on fucking stage and chewed out an audience of thousands of drunk angry philadelphians... He's not a pussy. Why the fuck then is he putting up with this bullshit?

I am so glad live in NJ
I am NEVER getting married
NJ doesnt recognize the common law marriage
:)
MOVE TO NJ POL

holy shit look at his eyes. the hotel thing may check out
idk when this was taken but he looks tired and stresed as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=w0V3P3j1Xsg

this whole interview is very telling

He turned into a cuck, fuck him.

Dec of season of his Netflix series "F is for Family" he redpilles millions by inserting a scene where a singer says "It's privately owned, there's nothing Federal about it, people."

Being in Hollywood he, for a fact, has to put up certain facade.

BLEACHED

She definitely runs his life though

>not enjoying king of the hill
I guess it's true what they say about fins, not even remotely white

>was against marriage
>marries black
>has a child with her
Growing older fuck you up.

Being afraid to die alone makes you do weird things

Louis C(uck)K(ike) and Burr turn into massive cucks as soon as Patrice dies. He would rip the shit into both of them if he was here now.
Why couldn't it have been that fat fuck Patton Oswalt that was taken instead?