youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/21/republicans-claim-a-big-victory-and-trump-promptly-exaggerates-it/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/democrats-will-keep-losing-unless-they-do-this/2017/06/22/9eefb7c4-576e-11e7-ba90-f5875b7d1876_story.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-22/illinois-man-arrested-threatening-assassinate-trump-facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Morning /ptg/.

AWOO~

FRIDAY SCHEDULE

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Later in the morning, the President will sign the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017.

ALL TIMES IN EST

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT signs the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017

>Briefing Schedule

1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

Not gonna dump again, but this was literally an /sg/ post not too long ago

Who was that asshole who was defending them in the last thread?

AWOO~

Praise.
This morning thread will be /comfy/

Posted right now

USA! USA! USA!

Post your face when you remember you're not a democrat.

praise him

>he was just waiting for a new thread to start again

Why do democrats love to do psy-ops on themselves?

Their latest hot meme is that there are all these hard democrats that don't show up to vote because the Dem candidates are not progressive enough, so naturally the Democratic party has to double down even more on the leftism

>left always doubles down
nothing new. their party is going to fall apart soon enough

Agreed with Saudi, Belgium, France, England and Algeria, tbf.

>not agreeing with everything

There was a similar meme going around Republicans after the 2008 and 2012 elections. Only difference is they were right in a way: Republicans weren't going to vote for an anti 2nd amendment neocon.

Ignore and scroll past user. This is turning on the equivalent of

> look, /qa/ is making fun of us again
> cryingwojak.jpg

I know you mean well but my opinion is that people here do not care about them just like they don't care about r/politics or altright.com Disqus comment section or www.durkadurka-ackbar.goats

this guy can see what's really going on

>"Look back on this thread and think..."
kek, those lines almost read like that Sup Forums meme cartoon with the Father/Son talk and the birth of a new nation (or the beginning of shitting streets for the poo version).

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/21/republicans-claim-a-big-victory-and-trump-promptly-exaggerates-it/

Prove them wrong.

Can he see the incoming Cosby treatment?

Stevie Wonder is older than he looks; he's been around for a long time. You can't pull the wool over his eyes.

He has an eye for detail.

>DEATH TO BELGIUM
Every Flemish nationalist would agree with that statement.
But I would rather die for Belgium than letting some Arabian desert cult take over.

Anyone watch the pre-game morning show before Morning Joe. They have this Muslim host. So fucking annoying. You can tell MSNBC is doing it's best to hire non-white, non-straight males.

Also, Morning Joe is going to have Jeh Johnson on and they are going to kvetch about Trump's tweet about having no tapes and the healthcare bill. Mika is going to be making a lot of faces.

Well, I care. They rustled my jimmies one too many times, and now, I will never let it go. If I see these goatfuckers posting anything anti trump/anti american, I will document it

Plus, they are a good supplement of salt. There is always at least one american in there, who triggers them with as little effort as possible. They are my new neogaf

These "actors" just can't fucking help themselves.

>They rustled my jimmies one too many times, and now, I will never let it go.
> I will document it

Are you saying they triggered you so much you will wage your personal jihad on them until the end of the Syrian war and that general (in circa 160 years)?

Joe wrote this article
washingtonpost.com/opinions/democrats-will-keep-losing-unless-they-do-this/2017/06/22/9eefb7c4-576e-11e7-ba90-f5875b7d1876_story.html

will watch the MJ begining

kek

>I think an awful lot about blowing up the whote house
was that rosie? I know she's a crazy bitch, I can imagine her saying that

Retard Drumpf can't stop lying and will tweet himself to impeachment

Madonna

Madonna.

Apparently. The mong avenger.

Didn't know she was a crazy bitch, too. Then again, should have seen it coming

No, it means I will lurk there and post screenshots of their dumbasses, like I do with neogaf

Archive that shit nigger!

She's ALWAYS been a crazy bitch. She's Madonna for Christ sake.

Holy shit you fucking sperg. No one cares. Stop metaposting. It's just shitposting from impotent and irrelevant countries who are mad about big daddy US swinging its dick around.

>tweet himself to impeachment
Leftists actually believe this

What I would like to see, instead of a flame war between the generals, is an actual discussion about the geopolitics.
I don't believe for a second that the US invovement in the middle east is simply an Israeli sheme to use the US as their golem. I don't like mixing my antisemitism with conspiracy theories.
I find it much more likely that the two biggest superpowers on the planet and their vassal states are fighting for the resources and strategic positions over there.
It is USA/ISR/SAU versus RUS/IRN/SYR.
We and /sg/ ended up on opposite sides of the divide.

but what if I actually want to give Joe (Views)

You should use a name or tripcode so we know you're posting quality, noteworthy material.

Don't follow "pop icons", but yeah, she always did have that little something about her. She seemed off, good that this election is showing their true colors

Trump curse? Instead of a plague of locusts, they get pic related.

POTHEAD OF THE CARIBBEAN

And now that I know it makes somebody mad, I got another reason to do it everyday

Thanks, user

Kek

Haven't your parents talked about her? Mine can always tell stories about how weird and kooky she was.

I unironically believe that retard is some shitty europoor country wanting to fit in with the cool guys in /ptg/, he hides his flag in shame. There is at least one retarded romainian that desperatly tries this and polices anyone in this thread who doesn't worship Drumpfy 100%

>Three threads wrecked in a row
He can't keep getting away with it.

>He's fucking still going

>caring about crazy bitches
no

>I don't believe for a second that the US invovement in the middle east is simply an Israeli sheme to use the US as their golem
Literally the other way around. Israel is a US puppet state that sometimes stabs us in the back, and of course, has their own agenda that is not ours.

>but what about the 40 billion a year
You know what the 2nd best way to control a puppet/vassal state is? Make them financial dependent.

You know what the 1st best way is?
Make them dependent for their very survival.

Israel is both. We own that country. The basic gestalt is that we want a bulwark against Iranian imperialism. Pretty much all the world powers are imperialist at this point, USA, Russia, China, Iran. They're all trying to expand and get more territory. US just happens to be the best at it, and we've had a "head start" of sorts.

Joe being right is a result of him slipping it past his employers. He does not deserve views.

lol

These "psy-ops" are merely a function to help maintain societies absorption with the overton window.

Guy that went to shoot up the Comet Pizza place to investigate the child sex ring is sentenced to 4 years in prison for questioning if Hillary Clinton is a pedo. Sad.

Assad will still be the leader of Syria when Trump is gone, death to Israel.

>wants a civil political discussion
>starts every thread with "death to america"

>Well, I care. They rustled my jimmies one too many times, and now, I will never let it go.

yes

Will my girl Elise be on

but muh jewish puppet, ivanka, kushner and dead babies!
>sg screenshot.png

Good. Fuck all those countries

No

The "victim" blamed Alex Jones and that Posobeic guy.

>Iran
>world power
They just want as much Shia countries as possible in the region.
Best discussion ever.

Wish me happy birthday trump tards

>Claims he's worth 10 billion
>No, it's actually more like 8.7 billion
Do they ever learn?

a

Just a question. Are you guys still spreading the message? You can answer honestly I've taken breaks as well.

Probably. Heard she's single because her husband died. She's also an annoying cuckservative.

>No, it means I will lurk there and post screenshots of their dumbasses,
Yeah except posting neofag isn't going to cause thread wars, that's totally different. Neofag doesn't pay attention to us.

We know there are retards in /sg/, but honestly mate you're giving them a run for their money with this meta autism.

Let them be retarded in their own thread and if they want to debate, then we can do that. Enough of this meta posting personal army horse shit though. We're all tired of it.

Legit toifoil hat retard or a psy ops/mkultra. My money is on the latter

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-22/illinois-man-arrested-threatening-assassinate-trump-facebook

>Illinois Man Arrested For Threatening To Assassinate Trump

>“Honestly am I really going to have to kill Trump before our fine Government (the jack booted thugs they are) actually takes me into custody for threatening to assassinate President Donald Trump?” Pickett wrote. “I mean he sold our country to The Russians. He is a Benedict Arnold but hey the (expletive) is our President even though he needs a blade in his neck. And you dumb, asses who stick up for him...who’s gonna protect you when someone like me comes t (sic) take you out.”

They caught another one yesterday.

(u)

Happy Birthday!

happy birthday leaf

I didn't mean to imply Iran was a world power, but rather a power that is within the world. A regional power is a more apt descriptor.

freaking

leaf

Or perhaps they are dirty liberals. Ever seen a group of Liberals? They are absolutely disgusting.

>You should use a name or tripcode so we know you're posting quality, noteworthy material.
You're still trying to get him a tripcode to filter him, aren't you?

Rate my newest propaganda (or meem as it is popularly known as)

stop it, awoobaker. you're defending legit anti americans. I can see why you would do that, but please, stay on topic. They are attacking us, so thereforem /sg/ posts are on topic whe they talk about us, which is always

>her husband died

In all seriousness, he was almost certainty murdered

This is my favorite part of liberal arguments at parties. Real estate values are what you sell it for. And liberals are saying that Donald Trump, the guy who won the White House when literally everyone was against him, can sell a skyscraper at the rate some beta nate silver tier faggot can sell it at.

no

Eventually one of these bastards is going to get close. These are so far all whack jobs, but the honest truth is, with the right kind of madness, you can kill anyone in this country.

The press should be have to answer for this shit in court.

No. I want his name or trip to jump out as I scroll through these threads. How else am I going to easily keep tabs on /sg/ ?

Beautiful

>I mean he sold our country to The Russians
How mad are these people going to be when Hillary gets indicted for this very crime?

*can't

That isn't even me. What are you on about? It should be obvious who I was from who posted the schedule. How stupid can you get?