Say it with me :

Say it with me :
MONSIEUR LE PREMIER MINISTRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rTYpjU3MENc
bbc.com/news/election/2017/results
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only we could come up with some sort of way to tally up who wants whom to be the prime minister.

Here's a new one:
"OP is a cocksucking cuck, says poll."

Say it with me: OP IS A FAGGOT!

>New poll shows results that directly contradict the election results

I think I'll believe the election results over some "representative" poll where they asked a few hundred people if they'd rather have Jeremy Corbyn, who will give them a 5 day weekend and make everything free, or Theresa May who will slaughter their children.

(((polls))) show that remain will win tonights
t. 23 june 2016

>le echo chamber poll shows landslide win for the candidate we endorse the article

More people are bigger dumbasses than Maycucks. What a surprise.

Then they should have voted, if the votes weren't skewed to begin with. Fuck everyone who relies on their hindsight opinions to get through life.

the fact that the "progressives"/marxists only win polls but not election should wake everyone up to the obvious media bias/propaganda.
Thank you i actually stick with believing in the votes that the people actually used lol

Best thing is that they write such an article when they've been proven wrong on it just a short while ago. If the majority wanted Jeremy Corbyn, then why did he lose?

Pretty much.
The media has become completely unhinged in the last one or two decades. They don't report on reality anymore, they try to create their own fantasy reality where everything happens according to their ideology.

Media needs a good purge. As much as I hate all the youtube shit, I really hope that it kills the traditional news media off.

you shouldn't have a job if you wear a tie without buttoning the top button. da fuck

>Trusting the same (((polls))) that said Hillary Clinton had a 98% chance of winning

Then it will be a rapexit

also this

No they don't

(((POLLS))) never seem to match votes

because YouGov is totally the same as the US media right? It's not like Fox was allowed to use the FCC to allow them to lie openly to the public at all.

kys burger

yeah but who won the election?

>Poll says

Shame elections decide who will govern and not lucky dip in the Guardian offices.

The media is owned by and serves Rothschilds and their puppets.

Remind me again who won the British election
I'll trust election results over (((polls)))

Is Jeremy Corbyn French like John Kerry, they both look French and have French ideas.

Dude, he fucking lost the election. That is all the prove you need that their """poll""" is nothing but wishful thinking.

Who the fuck wants this cuck who wants to hand out more gibs and supports the IRA? Also David Cameron consistently BTFO him every parliament time.

>Trusting a source that is empirically wrong.

>Trusting a source that is not only empirically wrong, but was collated and published by people who know it is empirically wrong and that attempts to refute an objective fact

YouGov, apparently, have concluded that 2+2 = 5.

Their credibility is beyond reproach because they say so.

>poll

>polls

Here's a pro-tip, they just """"poll""" uni towns.

>(((poll)))

Wtf I love Pravda now.

>tfw Corbyn will never redistribute waifus(male) to every member of the proletariat

are you serious? The tories look weak as fuck with a really thin Queen's Speech, and there is already evidence being found that the Tories broke election law. They can't work with the DUP, Labour is already offering to take over and May looked like a tit by breaking protocol in two different ways (bowing at the Q's Speech, and calling the damn election when she had promised the party she wouldn't).

You do realise the Tories lost seats they have held for over 200 years during that election. They are the largest party in commons, but their membership is dwindling and that last manifesto was fucking retarded. They are in power but with no majority. They lost that election and cost the party the majority that it could have used to push through the exit. Corbyn looks strong in the eyes of the public and he has silenced the critics in his own party while May has only given her critics more ammo.

Aren't you supposed to be shitposting else where or are the Emu's at it again?

OH MY GOD YOU SUBURBAN AND RURAL RETARDS, YOU'RE NOT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT MUH 3% MARGIN OF ERROR

GOD IF WE JUST BANNED YOU RETARDS FROM VOTING THAN THE POLLS WOULD BE PROVEN RIGHT

FUCK I HATE YOU FOR NOT DOING WHAT DOUBLE DIGIT I.Q. CELEBRITIES TELL ME IS GOOD FOR ME

No amount of rationalizing will change the fact that May won the election and Corbyn didn't. The poll is worthless wishful thinking.

>Theresa May/Conservatives lie about immigration (as they always do) and possibly Brexit
>Nigel Farage gets back into politics
You know he's going to win
>Conservative voters demoralised
You know he's going to win

Heading to Sydney for a business trip, where's the best place to find Strayan slags?

>Le Emus and Drop Bears

My point? Completely Destroyed!

>Let's just ignore all the seats she lost and all the ones the ones she won by tens, hundreds of points

May didn't win, the tories may have won if you count needing the DUP as a win. However May herself has personally destroyed her credibility, and probably wont be leader going into the next election.

Bankstown

Oh boy, this reads just like the lefty asshurt over Ossoff's defeat.
It does not matter if she had a weak victory because she went full retard and that Corbyn managed to get way more seats than a literal communist should get. At the end of the day, more people voted for May and her party than for Corbyn and his party. Which is direct empirical proof that the poll is bullhit.

Literally anywhere.

My go to is The Townie (up on King Street) after midnight, because it's one of the few places full after our new Police State laws came into effect, and it's full of drunk, sad women looking to get laid or at least have some company.

Beware - It's the Brooklyn of Sydney, so expect major leftism.

You could always just do what all the Indians and drunk middle aged guys do - Go to Three Monkeys or similar in the CBD and take home a 5/10 Chinese girl who looks 8/10 to non Chinese, slightly drunk, eyes.

To be honest, you're better off using your time to party and have fun and just hit up the Brothels. Prostitution is legal here and we have world class high end whore houses. You'll get a legit 8/10 or higher Aussie prostie for around 250 Aus per half hour.

But she didn't. She went from clear majority to a minority government. That's a loss. Plain and simple. Being the largest party in a hung parliament does not equate a victory, at best you have to water down your own policies to appease another party and form a coalition. At worst you have to go in as a minority and pray that enough parties agree with you. even with SF not taking their seats (which they have threatened to do this time) 319 MPs is not enough if the rest of the parliament disagrees with them, and that's the big assumption that the backbenchers all comply (which they don't quite frequently) especially as many Tory MPs are now acting in open defiance of the leadership. The poll may be functionally worthless at the moment but the last election was called on the premise that Corbyn was "unelectible" despite holding his seat for around 30 years.

Wait.

Ignore everything I just said.

Go here Ask the locals where all the Slutz are.

Will the Tories wait to replace her till the next election, or will they do it sooner?
Thanks user

Sorry I just don't take Ozzies as real people on this board, you're almost as bad as the polish posters. You guys come out with shit all the time.

no brexit it seems

Faggot

>more people voted for May
That's not how the UK system works in any way. Get out of this thread and educate yourself

>Winning by a smaller marign than predicted is a loss, plain and simple

The sad thing is that ther are people who unironically believe this.

They are just setting themselves up for crushing disappointment like the Democrats in the U.S. just realized this past week.

youtu.be/rTYpjU3MENc

Brutal takedown m8.

I am literally (literally), LITERALLY (LITERALLY) shaking right now.

Kek, your "b-but the popular vote!" bullshit does not work here because Corbyn's party lost that one, too.

bbc.com/news/election/2017/results

13.6 million votes for the Tories, 12.8 for Labour.
Even without FPTP the Tories had more support than Labour.

A victory is a victory. Might be a Pyrrhic one, but this
>W-we won the moral victory
is just a poor excuse from tards who can't handle defeat.

Also the main point of this thread was that the poll is entirely worthless because it is directly contradicted by reality so I am not even sure what you are trying to do here since you agree with that point.

Sure, if he find the votes to survive a confidence vote.

Protip: he can't

v. witty

>who need a majority
you do realise that that Tories have very few friends in parliament, they are going to have bend the knee to get anything they want passed. The party whips could get all the MPs to vote the way they want them to and it still might not be enough. This is why minority government is very unstable as you're constantly having to dilute your policies to get passed in the house. Also nice Oranges to our Apples on politics, I mean everywhere is like the US right?
It's all a big laugh mate
That's not how that works either. I'm guessing you're not from round here are you? People vote in local elections for local representatives, the party with the most representatives (Ministers of Parliament, or MPs for short) at the end of the election can ask permission to form a government. The other thing is you're really ignoring places like Canterbury and the like who have been key Tory strongholds longer than the Labour party has existed. Would you say, for an equivalent argument, if Texas went blue that it wasn't a massive loss to the Republicans?

>When you keep telling people that the other side is right, they believe you

Actually something I can agree on with him for once. That is exactly the problem with cuckservatives, too.

I never mentioned a moral victory, are you projecting? Sadly I live in a constituency that's retarded and voted third party so I knew my vote was worthless before election anyway.

>says poll
>carefully selected from London and Birmingham

You do realize all of those words don't change the fact that they won?

Look mate, you can continue twisting shit for as long as you want, the truth is that the poll is fucking bullshit.
It's like a scientist saying that all his scientific common sense tells him that the experiment will result in a "True" when he already did the experiment and the result was "False"

It does not matter how much he rationalizes his prior prediction and argues why he thinks it still holds some merit, because it already turned out to be false.

>poll

I doubt he'll have to deal with one. He's currently proving his party MPs wrong, and more hilariously when the boundaries are redrawn he'll kick out the ones who have stabbed him in the back, as in his leadership campaign he threatened as much

Won is a bit subjective given they are already crawling back on so many issues. If the Tories don't get their shit together they could be looking at a vote of no confidence, especially from within the party

>I have no arguments so I'll reiterate what I have said to try and end the conversation

see , winning and losing for the Tories is on a knife edge and the party is pissed off that she burned so many seats with an election she didn't need to have. Also with Channel 4 revealing that the Tories directly broke election law we might be looking at by-elections in many marginal seats.

If Corbyn gets in, the only option will be to go full Nazbol.

>>I have no arguments so I'll reiterate what I have said to try and end the conversation

Because I don't need any other argument apart from that. That poll has literally, LITERALLY, been proven wrong by reality before it was even released and you go off on a tangent and try to make the discussion about something else.

I don't need twenty arguments to support my point when a single one already proves me right. The poll is bullshit and wishful thinking.

I just don't get the Brits, I really expected this guy to go under. Wasn't his remain campaign for Labour rather dishonest, with everyone saying he's actually for exit? And if he had won, did he ever say what his stance on Brexit negotiations would be now? Soft, hard or EFTA? Or are Brits at the point where they don't even care any more?

I would doubt that the poll is bullshit, even in the short time after the election May looks super weak politically and she is going to have to work to keep her job in the party. The problem is that we should really look at who is going to replace her, because she lives and breathes on borrowed time. If there is a leadership contest there is likely that Corbyn will vie for control with a vote of no confidence in the government. The poll does mean something as it's a litmus test for where the public is right now.

Could someone break the two down for me? I've been way to preoccupied with politics here in the states

Conversation killed

>The poll does mean something as it's a litmus test for where the public is right now.

I do not think that this is true at all. This is pretty much a rerun of the polls from Germany, where the media kept talking bout how Schulz is the new darling of the German population and will beat Merkel.
Only that they at least had the decency to stop printing their fantasy polls when he started losing elections and reality directly disproved them.

Polls in general have been doing very poorly lately, it is much more obvious for this one because instead of trying to predict a result of an upcoming election, this one is strongly related to an election that already took place. And it shows that their methodology must be flawed because their sample group does not seem to represent the overall voting population appropriately.

If future proves you to be right, you can make a thread and if I see it I'll admit I was wrong. But I very highly doubt it.

why is he trying so hard to look like Trump?

Long ties
Both thumbs up

seriously? You'd think his commie base wouldn't like someone like Trump.

((((((polls))))))