Did you see the new Jordan Peterson speech, Sup Forums?

Did you see the new Jordan Peterson speech, Sup Forums?

He's changed his style into this vehement preacher barrage, like a televangelist. Also, some interesting points he raises:

- rich people are awesome, they are your natural superiors
- Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars
- you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better
- just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0
youtu.be/Nyw4rTywyY0?t=52m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&t=1h4m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=SMDJlDLXlLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is not what he said at all you fucking cuck

what are your counter arguments? or is this a slide thread

So you didn't watch it.

this t b h

he also reviled himself as a cuck
>conservatives should ally themselves with immigrants
>race as no meaning, only performance does

Lets turn Toronto into a Chinese city. Who cares.

link or GTFO

Close, but...

>- rich people are awesome, they are your natural superiors

Rich people serve a useful purpose to society. Don't French Revolution them you idiots.

>- Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars

Rich people aren't necessarily undeserving of their wealth, and are often the most qualified to invest it to help us all.

>- you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better

Don't waste your life waiting for someone perfect. Part of the point of marriage is learning to work through the issues that make YOU difficult to be with. And once you get through those, you can be with pretty much anyone.

>- just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is

We've done pretty good so far. Our problems aren't necessarily all due to class issues. Don't try to change the world unless you have your shit together. Focus on providing for yourself and bettering the world directly around you, especially if you are young.

And don't French Revolution everything again you goddamn unsorted Buckos.

Shit, I was sure I put it in the OP, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0

JP starts at 18:00

EMBRACE THE TEACHINGS OF DAVIS AURINI

>race as no meaning, only performance does
That's the difference between the two of our countries.

Poor bait

Here's the thing though, you have to distill those points to the natural, inevitable conclusion of them being accepted as societal principles, since that's what the whole speech is about.

Adding all the fluff around them just obscures what they're really all about, and "smoothing the edges" as you did makes them all sound like wishy-washy centrist waffling.

but what are your point. are you saying leftist views are the correct views? i think most of this board is conservative now

Stupid shit.
In capitalism your start affects you.
Yes, smart people will be on top.
But that doesn't mean that all or even most smart people will be on top.

I don't think so.

You are correct that he's more like a preacher, but he's preaching anti-marxism. And in that context, my interpretation makes more sense than yours. And you are obviously exaggerating some of your points.

But even if we do take your interpretations, I'd say the world would be better off if normies believed them rather than believing in the patriarchy and feminism bullshit.

He's saying the Left is going through unprecedented levels of collapse, and lots of nonwhites have conservative values, so we shouldn't scoff at the opportunity to push them to the right just because we didn't want them here in the first place. Gibs are gibs, but values are more important, and they get no gibs without values.

He's talking to the Conservative Party of Canada, but there's no reason the radical grassroots shouldn't be taking this to heart as well. If there's ways to mobilize based people of color without cucking on principles, that's an opportunity.

Peterson is an evangelist for stockholm syndrome-ridden cucks.

maybe when immigrants turn to conservatives, left liberals will become open racist again
good idea

that's a pretty shallow summary but i agree with the part that his change of tone makes him now sound more preachy and it's probably because it is peachy, it's a speech, he's passionate about it and he is always available for a debate if someone wants to test his beliefs, rationale etc. imho a speech has to be a bit preachy or entertaining.

Underrated post that pretty much summarizes what Peterson said in the 12 principles lecture.

What's happening with those two, heard Forney is in Hungary now and everyone in the altrightosphere hates him for some reason.

Are the shills back again to pushing whatever bullshit in order to discredit Peterson? You're getting boring.

>Here's the thing though, you have to distill those points to the natural, inevitable conclusion of them being accepted as societal principles
How?
My boss pays me with capital he has amassed. I provide services in return. My boss is not a useless person in this relationship. He provides the employment that lets me and people like me live, amass our own wealth, and support our families. I can acknowledge that without saying my boss is even necessarily a good person and without declaring myself subordinate to him outside of the workplace. My vote counts as much as his. I don't have to take abuse and can walk away to work for someone else if need-be (spoiler: the kind of ass hat who screams "YOU'LL NEVA WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN, KID!" is usually screaming it in a fit of impotent rage).

>I don't have to take abuse and can walk away to work for someone else if need-be
Unfortunately, people in your colonies are not quite as lucky.

Yeap, he's not perfect. He's very interesting for everything regarding evolutionnary psychology and metaphysics, myths and religions.

But for the rest he's a 50s conservative, muh based civic nationalist, muh based invisible hand, muh based billionaire they're all great.

JP hero of our time

retarded or shill?

Why would I take shills deliberate obtuseness and ignorance stretching points over the somewhat concrete points Peterson makes with respect to the subjective POV of the listener? What he says is worth listening too, but nothing you can't tweak on your own according to your POV have you more than two brain cells to rub together to do so.

Elon Musk is doing more than NASA, tho.
The little money they get, they piss it all on the ISS, and the Orion will be shit compared to the ITS.

ISS sounds like ISIS

I'm sure part of the money that NASA would like to use is spent on that too.

They only give us one choice this party of nigger lovers or that other party of nigger lovers

are you buttmad that he doesnt preach your own pure strain of natsoc and he doesnt call for immediate gassing of all brownies, niggers and jews?

even if he did he'd have a jewish wife

DID ANYONE NOTICE THE KIKE AROUND 1HOUR 35MINUTES??

legit complains about the lecture being majority white, says it needs more diversity, proceeds to virtue signal by claiming he has a conservative 'black IT' co-worker etc.

it basically goes against the whole speech Jordan just made

(((THEY)))

it's funny how he says 86 or below iq people literally are useless but then says race has no meaning

if you have a meritocracy all brown people will be gone.

What video are you talking about?

See

He's a consensus reality supporter, change from within, attack from the outside

Pick a strategy, they're both valid

>rich people are awesome, they are your natural superiors
The second part is a lie you added, loser.
The first part is valid, they pay a lot of taxes and contribute a lot to society.
Demonizing them will hurt the society because you need successful people, and get this, successful people often become rich.
>Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars
Wrong. Same as the first point, he's doing a lot of different projects, no wonder he's rich while doing so.
>you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better
He never said regardless of their past, he said not to hold out for perfect because chances are you are not perfect.
>just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is
The world is as good as it has ever been, it can be bettered but calling for a revolution is childish and disrespectful to the great society's that have been build.

Honestly, why did you choose to misrepresent his arguments?
What do you gain from it, are you just low IQ and didn't understand his points or are you shilling against him?

if you are actually smart though. you can work your way up regardless. might not get all the way up but you can get higher than your father did just as he got higher than his father, and your child will, god willing, climb higher than you.

His change to preacher style talking is probably a good thing really. people are more likely to listen if you have emotion behind your words.

lol yeah how many 86 IQ people are here and can't figure this out. If we're all so secure in the fact that shitskins have low IQs then nothing that JP is saying here should bother us at all. So what if he is telling us to accept the handful of outliers into our ranks? We always talk about how the left doesn't want a meritocracy because it is always too white. JP is telling you to find a nice white qt3.14 and have children - anyone opposing his message is a shill or retarded.

Nice summary user.

I love the part where he depicts the left as a retard trying to take a bat to everything, and conservatives are like "shh it's working leave it alone". So accurate imo.

Seriously. Stop applying hidden meanings, assume hidden motives and re-contextualize what people say to fit your own narrative like a fucking post modernist. Just because you are a deceitful little cretin who hides behind empty words and meaningless drivel doesn't mean everyone else does that.

Just try once to look past your own skewed viewpoint and listen to what someone says instead of dragging it through 10 filters to find the hidden truth that isn't there. You are like 2 steps away from accusing him of being a racist because he's wearing a white shirt. Escape the prison in your mind and come back to reality.

i agree with this for rich who have genuinely made their way to that position by means of the free market.

however the ones that went to a freemason lodge, went on cam fucking children and letting themselves get ass fucked and drinking blood for ritual than swearing an oath of secrecy to the brotherhood, then taking millions from them - that is a problem.

just finished watching it. he is wrong when it comes to immigrants and muslims. but I think that's idealism on his part.

>that flag
>that accusation
lol

>the invisible hand will fix everything

S O U R C E

P L E A S E

>he is larping with flags
are you retarded? seek help

shill btfo

/thread

ah so you're just using the nazi flag for fun.
Way to get so defensive too, thin skinned nancy boy

>- Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars
>- you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better
>- just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is
Sounds like your average lolbert to me

Oh wow a guy who was a Boomer Tradcon from the get go lures in impressionable, uneducated millenials through YouTube by appealing towards the latest, hottest niche subculture and then starts proselytizing his Tradcon Boomer propaganda?

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE NOBODY CALLED IT FOR SURE

That's for linking to speech you disinfo fuck

>guy gets popular for trying to convince people to be honest and get good at something instead of sitting around sulking and blaming other people for their problems
>"sheeeeit this nugguh want me to git a jawb, I knows a kike trick when I sees one"

literally white niggers

Boomers were hippies, russian brainlet.
He's the opposite, if anything it's more the early 50's style of capitalism he's proposing.

What if there has to be something beyond getting a job and LE CLEN RUUM? So is the current global system really is bad because of nefarious influences, or is it just NEETs sitting around sulking and blaming other people for their problems?

You can't have both.

>Some Boomers were hippies
>Therefore a person born in 1962 is not a Boomer

holy shit the absolute state of an average Peterson follower

Do you have any arguments against his points or are you just going to dismiss him because he was born 50 years ago?

If you have a problem with what he's saying then you're literally arguing in favour of being dishonest, lazy and resentful. Even if you reject mainstream society and decide to become a masked bomber against the jooz you won't get anywhere being an adult baby. The backlash against this guy on Sup Forums is very telling- all these guys sitting around all day complaining about how nobody wants to be self-sufficient and just want to be looked after but when somebody tells THEM to be responsible all the excuses come out.

He also said that Cocaine is amazing and that we should be bury our nose in that shit.

why do you brainless feel so intimidated by a canadian psychologist of all things? you really need to sort yourself out and figure out why you're such a fucking whiner do nothing shithead crying about a professor on 4chin

Yes, all his points is Tradcon propaganda aimed at supporting the Jew-run global kleptrocracy. Literally "man up and deal with it goy", he just dresses it up as some sort of a heroic act. Guess what, i have a steady, well paying job, and i actually had a proper father and was in the army, so my shit id always clean. How the fuck does that solve the absolute FUBAR state of the modern world with psychopathic elites at the top?

ALL HIS POINTS ARE LITERALLY PIC RELATED

At the absolute worst, he is at conscious gatekeeper, and at best he's just playing musical chairs on a sinking ship.

You're comparing our society with that of the Aztects, retardation.
Compare our society with any society in history or current and you'll see that we're doing very, very well.
And he's not saying that society shouldn't change at all, if you watched the video you'd know that, he isn't a conservative.
If anything he's more of a Libertarian, he thinks governments shouldn't be so arrogant as to think they can fix the struggle of individuals among themselves.

If you have your life together (doubt it) then go and act out the change you want to, doesn't have to be a fucking revolution, influence as many people to get done what you think need to be done.
What more do you want or expect?

So would you argue in favour of being jobless, childless and useless instead? How does that improve anything? I cannot wrap my head around this attitude

>act like a man
>"I don't wanna! Me living a decent life is somehow helping JEWS"

Is it just a kneejerk reaction to anyone who isn't full 14/88?

Exactly this. And what a surprise it is coming from Ivan, a drunken pathetic nobody in a country ruled by criminals where everyone always lies. How'd that work out for y'all?

>You're comparing our society with that of the Aztects, retardation.

Do you have autism? Genuinely asking here, cause you seem to be unable to handle even the most basic metaphors even if their purpose is spelled out in the reaction image's name.

>So would you argue in favour of being jobless, childless and useless instead?

I argue in favor of radical, meaningful change. You won't "vote" postmodernists and degenerates away. They have to be lined up against the wall and given a farewell cigarette, that's something all succsessful nreakthrough societies knew.

Positing anything else is literally gatekeeping for the Jews/Oligarchs/Elites/ you fucking name it.

This implies that smart people prioritize earning money over other pursuits.

Top lol, you completely ignored the rest of my post, what a coward.
And it IS comparing us to the Aztects, you forget one important thing:
We can compare ourselves to every civilization around the earth, the Aztects only knew of civilizations very near them.
To top it off we have the entire history of mankind to compare ourselves to, they did not.
Going by your reply your life is a mess and you're just looking for an excuse to blame it on society at large.
Or you're just plain old stupid, pick whichever hits closer to home.

>if you have a great educator, if you have a great leader, if you have a great thinker, you want to reward them so they can keep thinking and they can keep educating so they can tell you something
youtu.be/Nyw4rTywyY0?t=52m16s

>tfw you're a trained psychologist and accidentally manifest as a pathalogical evangelical spirit demanding tribute
careful there prof

>in a country ruled by criminals

Do you know how we got there? By taking advice akin to Peterson's. "Don't rock the boat", "pls no revolutions", etc, etc.

Your "Hero's Journey" is literally being a shabbosgoyim.

Peterson has some interesting opinions on certain issues, but you teenage edgelords are pathetic when you praise him like some kind of god-philosopher.

Well said

Well alright, even on that basis- people who take the 'sort yourself out' meme and everything it entails to heart are going to be a million times more useful than lazy self-deceiving crybabies, surely? Peterson applies it to mainstream life and work because that's what 99% of his audience will ever know, I don't think he's ever said that working in an office and being a good goy is the only way to be an effective person.

He's probably right. White people should just marry and have kids and not wait for "the one"

>continues to take everything literally and arguing semantics
>you're just plain old stupid

ok

He's just got good Sup Forums-craft - he wants to discuss Jordan, and provoking people is the way you do it. We seem to all have very low agreeableness around here.

>just popping in to let you know I'm like totally over it

Noted, cheers paddy.

Right, this is the best you can do.
You're incredibly stupid, you shouldn't even be concerned with changing the entire foundation of a country, you should be concerned with not drooling all over your adidas track suit, retard.

Yeah except he's also anti-muslim - check the bit at 1h4m45s for 2 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&t=1h4m45s

(why can't pol make embedded links with time offsets work? Other sites do!)

Stop misinterpreting his words, you radical postmodernist with no concept of responsibility. Better yet, go clean your room and save your dead father from the belly of the whale while you're at it.

he's right though. no matter how much the JPIDF screams, the man has personal interests in subverting disruptive movements. a revolution for example, is an existential threat to his existence.

> he said not to hold out for perfect because chances are you are not perfect.

No, I'd say he said: /once you're married and have kids, stick with your partner for the kids' sake/, there are going to be bumps with everyone. Or even, to do it without kids. But I feel sure he wouldn't say, "just /pick/ anyone and expect to grit your teeth for the rest of your life".

>He's changed his style into this vehement preacher barrage, like a televangelist

Nope, that's just how he addresses crowds when he talks. You can watch his lectures on less political stuff (psychology, religion, maps of meaning) and then notice that what's changed is who is talking to.

>Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars

Nope, his point is that some people can do stuff with a lot of money, such as what the world would be like without Bill Gates.

>you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better

He never said anything about their past or regardless, you're just inventing stuff now.

>just man up and be a good drone

And you just went full retard.

>I don't think he's ever said that working in an office and being a good goy is the only way to be an effective person.

That's exactly what he keeps implying. He spoke numerous times against any measures against the status quo that aren't political. Peterson decries irrationality of postmodernism and modern leftists, but suggests we fight against them with nothing but LE CLEAN ROOM and frog memes, when they already expressed no second thoughts about shutting his speeches for one, and braining people with bike-locks. What do you think will happen here: when Peterson makes enough YouTube videos the critical mass of Kekistani memesters will tip over and we will have a world wide voting block that will just set the world straight? This is beyonf naivete, in a thread where everyone calling me childish, no less. Leftists, postmodernists and Jewish Gangsters in USA, Europe and Russia alike don't fucking care how well sorted you are. They back their NGOs with dirty cash and (((debating))) with their political front end - multicolored hair carzy lefties and their pet minorities is like playing chess with a pigeon - it will juts shit all over the board and fly away.

I'll say it again: at best he's playing muscial chairs on a sinking ship.

what has changed is who he is talking to*

>a revolution for example, is an existential threat to his existence.

a revolution is a threat to everyone's existence you fucking mongoloid

It's an existential threat to anyone's existence you dope.
Do you know how many people die in revolutions?
And I can apply that same logic to you.
Why are you against a communist revolution? Is it a threat to your existence?
woow debunked all your grievances with communism without actually tackling the subject, how nice.

Yes, yes, let's keep everything exactly as it is, with AIPAC, lobbyism, degenracy from every screen, Elite kidfucking snuff rings, corrupt career politicians importing muslims, etc etc.

We will for sure can change this when enough people will clean their rooms.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMDJlDLXlLc

Peterson is programming bitch-made goyim.

No, stupid.
His suggestion is to not try fixing it before you fix your own life.

If you can't clean your room, don't go protesting the government. It's that simple. Only a child would disagree with this.

>but muh system is broken

And your room is a mess and you haven't cleaned it, do you intend to tell other people how to change things without doing anything yourself?

>but I could clean my room if I wanted

Can you even tell yourself what to do? Is it clean? People don't get that it's not just pratical advice but also a metaphor. You shouldn't tell other people what to do if you can't obey yourself, and if you're not working for yourself.

You got there by starting a communist revolution on the whim of your jewish overlords. And you dragged us into that pit with you.

>suggests we fight against them with nothing but LE CLEAN ROOM and frog memes
You've never listened to any of his lectures, have you? Cleaning one's room is just a symbolic beginning on the way to transform yourself into someone better, someone who can actually change the world around you.

>hurr durr le revolution
Why are you sitting on Sup Forums then? Go start a revolution.

Ya man totally, islam is actually really conservative we should ally with the islamists/sarcasm

"Conservative" values differ from cultures and ethnic groups.

>a revolution is a threat to everyone's existence
this is a spook. he stands to lose much more than most people. surely you can recognize that.

@131057820
regard the state of this retard.

cont.

If you wouldn't work for yourself, why be mad someone else won't listen to what you have to say?

You can be as theorical as you want about your political beliefs, if you're not willing to change your life to concur with them, you don't believe what you say, and why should anyone else?

You're not attacking his arguments or his points, you're pointing out he has something to lose from it (most people do)
It's lazy and you actually think you have a point by doing so, what a pathetic worm.
btw you don't @ someone, reddit dweeb

Yes instead let's LE REVOLUTION XD and then we can all be shot or just starve to death