Pushback against Bolsheviks

Communist symbols should be banned in the west like Nazi symbols are.
We were at war with the Nazis for 5 years, at war with the Communists for 50.
All of these cretins today protesting in Western democratic and capitalist countries using Soviet paraphernalia should face some modest jailtime.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>banned in the west like Nazi symbols are.

I live in America, the only place with actual freedom. You can fly the swastika all you fucking want.

Communism is a noble humane idea unlike fascism.

I said the West, not America.
I'm not about to go down the left of every western country that currently ban the display of the swastika.

*list of every western country

Bulgaria is a doormat for both communists and turks unlike noble Western nations.

lol no, fuck off Marx

Lmao, those Belgians.

Thanks user, I needed a laugh.

Marxism only exists to cause the destruction of civil society by empowering violent and disgruntled undercurrents under the guise of humanitarianism and compassion. Only a destroyed society is receptive to a Communist revolution. They're disruptors and traitors to their country no matter where they live.

We're going to have a global Spanish Civil War if they are not stopped more forcefully today. Start small, ban Commie symbols.

>Nederland
>We were at war with the Nazis for 5 years, at war with the Communists for 50

You can do that in Finland too, you can even deny holocaust here.

Nazi symbols shouldn't be banned. Communist? Go all the way

If you like or support the Soviet Union = you sucked off a nigger

(((USSR)))

A quick rundown

Making propaganda films about interracial adoption IN 1936

funding (((Civil Rights))) in the US

funding and arming Mandela terrorists

funding anti-racist anti-colonialist groups in Europe.

(((USSR))) CÜCKPOSTED IRL.

"Circus" (Russian: Циpк; translit. Tsirk) is a 1936 Soviet melodramatic comedy musical film.

Orlova plays an American circus artist who, after giving birth to a black baby (played by James Lloydovich Patterson), immediately becomes a victim of racism and is forced to stay in the circus, but finds refuge, love and happiness in the USSR. Her black son is embraced by friendly (((Soviet))) people.

>Soviet Jewnion was so ((((((((based)))))))

Soviets were the first to came up with making IR relationship films and importing nigges en masse

Commie sympathetic scum, go and adopt a nigger

Because it's 1936

>I live in America, the only place with actual freedom
newfag spotted

your dicks aren't even free from the jewish menace

The Americas is the West. Europe is East.

They are banned in Poland.
It doesn't really help because commies just pretend to be socdems instead.
I would rather have them under the commie banner because communism is easier to attack than "moderate" socdems.

This. USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

>b-but WE WUZ FREEDOMS AND SHIT
wrong. Amerishart has no freedom. He or she can't:
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos
>fighting words and incitement infringement of the First Amendment

You have a point there Pavel.
It might help in the long run to let them paint targets on their own backs.
But whatever disguise they use (social democrats, green, liberal), eventually the mask comes off.

Don't forget the songs! Bad the songs as well. Some stupid people believe that war are fought with some things called weapons, but enlightened people know that Nazi were defeated because Europe banned symbols and songs.

And if you ban everything that looks like star or hammer or Scyte you will get +10% to GDP.

You can ban the symbols but you cant kill the ideology. To kill it and repair your society you need to provide a overtaking replacement.

Fuck off american shill. Communism is the only salvation to my country against those cultureless cunts in USA. The only thing that will be banned are the McDonald's, coca-cola, hollywood garbage, shit pop music. USa is trying to kill western culture and replace it with their own "culture"

Communism was one of the main reason the West turned into shit
Christ, the USSR fought against Portugal in colonial wars

The point is: If you fighting the labels, symbols and banners, you are nothing but a bull attacking red rag while toreador is thrusting you from behind.

In 90's we attacked the flag, the labels, the books and it took us awhile to learn that corrupted assholes can hide under any banner or motto. And they can easily change them as they have no faith in things they say.

Stop being a self-blinding coward. Banning a symbol will not harm the essence behind the symbol - it will force it to find a new one.

McCommunism™ would be dead if it weren't for Starbucks and pop culture, though.

It's simple: ANYTHING that is not ethnonationalist and traditionalist is the enemy

Gonna post anticommunist tatoos of Soviet criminals.

BIG COMMIE COCK

I don't want to put them in jail for doing that, I just want to be able to confront them without legal consequence.

literally hitler

oy-vey ebil soviets jail me for stealing things

I DINDU NUFFIN

And they are still whiter than slavs

RUSSIANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

benis

>I don't pick up anything heavier than glass or a dick. I won't work for KPSU, I am no slave!

Gotta love American mongrels tainted with negro/Amerindian blood and nonwhite subhumans chimping out on the Russian race. Anti-Slavic racial bigotry never existed in European nationalism outside of Italian Fascist period that was against Balkanites. Or outside of Austria-Hungary(co-ruled by Slavic Czech), but even there it was against Serbians, whom they rightly considered mixed raced.

Anti-Slavic sentiment against Russians never existed at all. Inb4 Hitler - ethnic Russians held Highest Officer positions in the Third Reich; orientals and Americans were to never be a part of Reich citizenry. You find the difference

>Glory to the KPSU! I need communists as much as my cunt needs an alarm clock!

whats this degenerate garbage

>banning symbols
No, better to lift the ban on nazi stuff. Banning symbols is stupid.

You are garbage, it is art of innocent anticommunists jailed for not being slaves to the party.

Agreed, but Communistic shit should be banned on the ground of racial Semitic origins with the rest of Abrahamic cults corrupting our soil

Lol
Cuntry like ucraine, ban all soviet and communist symbolic.
But this cunt in ruin and starvation. Ban of symbolics can't help you, if you are looser.
Also, i'm against ban of part of nazi symbolics, like swazies, eagle, sun. Also nazies has alternative symbolic like 14 88 and sheeeeeeeet

>Hurr durr lets ban stuff we don't like
>Being this shortsighted and retarded

Fuck off retard. We should just kick their asses when we can get away with it and move on.

''

It's about purging racially foreign garbage really

It's good that both are banned in Poland.

Tattooes of soviet dindu nuffings and victims of communist regime that were just robbing "lohi" and fucking little children.

>american
>free
Mate, you can't even collect rainwater.