E Cigarettes In Australia

Back when I started vaping, I had been smoking around a packet a day for 6 years.
I've been vaping for 4 years now.
I feel much healthier and don't have the usual the cough I used to have. Vaping is objectively better for everyone.

Why is the Government so scared of us breaking free from this Pre-21st century habit?

Have any of you switched to vaping?

How do you feel now?
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/gone-in-60-seconds-govt-backs-vaping-law-then-announces-inquiry-one-minute-later/news-story/5bd2054762d722a2fbc12ec0d26bc75d

>By contrast electronic cigarettes have been shown to be 95 per cent less harmful. If every Australian smoker switched to e-cigarettes more than one million lives could be saved. Smoking is also estimated to cost the country between $12 billion and $30 billion a year in things like health care costs and lost productivity due to sickness and premature death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0w57ZoloYc
archive.is/8svHR
youtu.be/XW4duMgxEIo
freebeacon.com/issues/san-francisco-passes-first-nation-ban-sale-flavored-vaping-liquid/
nicvape.com/diluted-nicotine
allencarr.com.au/get-started/clinics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CLOUDS OF VAPE
420 YOLO VN

youtube.com/watch?v=-0w57ZoloYc

This is hilarious.

archive.is/8svHR

Archived

So what is the harm of E ciggies and why do they want them banned

Retard here.

Thinking of vaping. Don't smoke. Think it might help me with some of my issues.

So what are the laws as they stand?

Because liberals are braindead,
People will never straight up quit smoking in masses, but with a better alternative like ecigs this is possible. Instead of inhaling smoke form the burning process along with every other miserable chemical with e-cigs you just inhale vapor from boiled liquid with nothing else beside nicotine in it.

This is a great video on it by conservatives:
youtu.be/XW4duMgxEIo

VAPE REDPILL
>I quite smoking at 29 after smoking for about 10years
>went from the little pen like your pic to the 18650 tubes to a 3x18650 mech
quit bying stuff with high PG because muh synthetic yuck
>weaned myself off nicotine till I was smoking 0mg then stopped

I'm diabetic now
and I have to take shots every day
the glycerin metabolizing into sugar and going right in the blood is apparently not good for you

my symptoms presented 6 months after I stopped vaping as my system was returning to its original balance

vapeing is a great way to stop cigs but be carefull and don't use it as a cruch for to long

HEALTHIER DOES NOT=HEALTHY

>So what is the harm of E ciggies
They threaten the tobacco industry.
>why do they want them banned
Because vaping is really cheap and an effective way to stop smoking.

Also in San Francisco, US
freebeacon.com/issues/san-francisco-passes-first-nation-ban-sale-flavored-vaping-liquid/

>Why is the Government so scared of us breaking free from this Pre-21st century habit?
Phillip Morris pays a lot for lobbyists in parliaments around the world to argue that vaping is just as harmful.
>Have any of you switched to vaping?
Yes, for about a year. I smoked a pack and a half a day.
>How do you feel now?
Like before I smoked. I've gained weight though, which sucks.

Some of them will explode during use, overheating or w/e but they can knock teeth out.
But it seems that's not the reason, as they're banning the tobacco, not the device.

it's the same reason they killed joe camel
they say the candy flavors make smoking more attractive to kids

So basically you had too much VG which resulted in too much sugar and that caused your diabetes?

Would you suggest having a higher PG mix?

Oh shit, this must be why I've gained weight.

because you can order the nicotine juice and make your own, they will lose tax revenue because people will order the juice in bulk over the internet and then break it down and sell it, there will be a vibrant black market if there isn't already.

>Some of them will explode during use
Only if you're buying cheap chick wear.

it could help but honestly it's probably better to just stop using it quickly like any other quit aid

my doc told me vaping was basically equal to drinking soda with similar risks so I think more pg is probably a false hope like diet soda

might consider a test better one needle now than one a day forever

Try not being a faggot and just use will power to quit smoking, like I did.

you've gained weight because you've been eating too much and excersizing too little. ciggies will help you put down the fork, fatty

>"Smoking is also estimated to cost the country between $12 billion and $30 billion a year"

Wrong. It costs about 300 million per year. The revenue from cigarettes is about 9 billion. The 30 billion figure literally takes into account loss of productivity because people die. I.e. the money you would of contributed to society had you not died from smoking. Its a complete bullshit figure.

nicvape.com/diluted-nicotine

$100 for 1L.

That's at least 2-3 year. Even 4 year supply if stored correctly.

Vaping is robbing the tobacco industry blind.

Because people living longer after quitting cigarettes will raise the age dependency ratio, and will cause financial stress.

You must be very proud of your self. Now, if you could only stop constantly sucking cocks you'd be set.

brutal

It also factors in psychological costs due to the death of loved ones etc. Its a completely intangible figure.

Stop blowing your bubblegum smelling shit everywhere while I'm trying to eat dinner.

The body doesn't metabolize glycerin into sugar in your body. That's why they use it to sweeten food marketed towards diabetics you autistic faggot. You got diabetes because you're fat and eat like shit.

Shiet. That's equivalent to a penny every 55 cigarettes. That could be the exact reason why they don't want vaping.

>bubble gum

actually it's apple and its the shit

7 days no fags atm lads

good video

Vaping is awesome. Also you can put the liquid straight in your mouth on your gums and get an awesome extra nicotine hit.

That's fucking retarded you kekist

the problem with them is we don't have data on what it will do to people's lungs

I'm not fat now or ever
and I quit junk food and soda 3 years before the cigs

But the bottle clearly says its poisonous you fuck

also, I thought Nicotine was shown to harden arteries and cause health problems?

maybe it was just the carbon monoxide? I don't think Nicotine is completely harmless.

try some myfreedomsmokes old-timey bubblegum, it's decent enough to vape for a week or two.

dinner lady products are great too, lemon tart being good. It's high in VG so it's thick.

You voted for them. Meanwhile Im trying out a new flavor, Raspberry. Its much cleaner than the Strawberry kiwi i was vaping.

That's because nicotine is a toxin.

I'm back to smoking the Jew sticks now, but I used to vape. I weaned myself down to 0 mg nicotine and quit entirely for a year. But then I went through a rough breakup and started smoking again.
I need to start vaping again.

Do it as soon as you can mate.

>that fucking desktop wallpaper

if you actually want to quit read allen carr's easyway to quit smoking

I bet the cloud he blew like was Catrina!

I replaced smoking in december and I was downing a pack a day.

I started smoke around 2013. Feels much better desu.

same could be said for smart phones that use LIon batteries. Mech (unregulated) mods are dangerous and needs to keen on maintenance and safety every day.

These types of things are always because of human error and lack of understanding of electornic shit.

Been smoking for 8years, only 2 cigs left in my pack. This thread makes me want to go buy a vaping kit...how is it compared to regular smoking?

it's almost an equal replacement but not quite. you could go a year vaping and never smoking an actual cigarette and find it relatively easy, but at the end of the day you're still addicted to nicotine, and next time you're really stressed out or depressed or drunk you'll find yourself smoking tobacco again.

It's different but comparable if you get a good one. The nicotine is there, so, yeah, pretty good. Your lungs will thank you. Trust me. Plus, you can choose your flavor. I started with tobacco flavors, which helped.

Smoked the tobacco jew for 18 years. Started valing 6 months ago, my cardio is skyrocketing, dont cough any more and i feel healthier. Can go days without vaping now and feels great desu.

I like cigs, got no shame in it either. Vaping is just another way to feminize men. You look like fags sucking on a metallic dick and blowing huge white cum clouds. Embrace the black pill and realize life past 50 is going to suck dick either way if you live an active lifestyle...actually never mind none of you queers lead active lives. Disregard this post.

>I like cigs
lel keep telling yourself that

Thanks! The store opens at 09h, guess I'll give it a shot. Getting tired of feeling like shit in the morning. I picked up boxing 6months ago and my lungs fucking kill me after training

It's pretty gud m8.

Mix your own liquid and it becomes dirt cheap.

I don't know how much smokes are in Leafland, but here they're $30 AUD for a pack which is insane.

How long have you been vaping / how often do you do it now?
Have you moved to other flavours?

about 12$ a pack. I smoke half a pack/day. It gets costly. Not as retarded as your prices though

for the love of god just read this fucking book instead of wasting your money

Good luck Leafbro

>allen carr's easyway
>$625

allencarr.com.au/get-started/clinics/

I started smoking when my life was shit when I was 19.

Now I vape constantly.

It does work. I haven't had a cigarette in like a week, every time I do smoke a cigarette my lungs feel like they're going to die.

You literally FEEL the difference.

Tbqh I'll probablly quit someday though because despite what vape-fags tell you there IS some cancer risk because of burning cotton, formaldahyde, etc.

But I'm not going to get cancer nearly as fast.

Thanks mate. I'm a fucking nurse, too. I look like the biggest retard smoking a cig in the parking lot, with my scrubs on.

ITT degenerate untermenschen

reading his book =/= taking his course.

i pirated his book and then bought 2 copies to give to mates afterwards because the cunt's estate deserved the money for how good it is.

>Have you moved to other flavours?
Yup, I try all kinds of flavors now. I've got an almond, vanilla flavor right now.

>How long have you been vaping
About 2 years now.

>how often do you do it now?
I vape throughout the day. At home, at work. The juice goes a really long way.

They wont explode if you know what you are doing. Only vapes that can explode are above average normie tier and are more about a hobby than having a casual vape.

>If every Australian smoker switched to e-cigarettes more than one million lives could be saved.
Why doesn't everybody vape since it prevents you from dying?

Lack of exposure

(((they))) are trying to ban it to prevent further exposure to the public

I've been riding my bike 45 Km/day and eating only salad for a month and a half-- no weight loss. It has to be the vape.

VAPING IS COOL MOM - V@P3 G0D

Health has nothing to do with it. The objective is to ban or heavily regulate and tax anything normal men happen to enjoy.

It annoys women when men are having fun and not working like niggers to pay for women's luxuries.

Had to ruin it with eye-liner...

I swear that females are retarded.

Keep this thread going