youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_1hDLzSE0c
youtube.com/watch?v=yxG9fX0gZfg
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447
google.com/maps/place/Democratic National Committee
youtu.be/WWiaYQUV2oM
youtu.be/h6cl-LXvOhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Be careful about what you say online.

Joe:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxG9fX0gZfg
So I guess the trump segment is in an hour?

>Morning Joe is biased against Republi...

it aired during the first few minutes of the show. they might replay it though.

FRIDAY SCHEDULE

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Later in the morning, the President will sign the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017.

ALL TIMES IN EST

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT signs the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017

>Briefing Schedule

1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

cute

>trying to bring Sup Forums memes into the public again
well then, we're going to be called a bunch radical terrorists by msm soon enough. this might be their new narrative

can "moral highground" Trump go and step in a landmine now, or order an airstrike on himself and his inbred family?

he's killing more civilians than Russian airforce, ISIS, and Syrian air force combined

>cucked himself by getting a bicameral majority when the GOP was expected to lose big in the both houses
Next time use the term correctly. The people he shilled for on the campaign trail HAVE been supporting him, like Rubio. Turtleboy has done a solid job too considering the absolute shitshow he has to work with in the Senate.

Sweaty Degenerate Actors Edition

old

hag

Hello, fellow Trumpers. Where do I locate my nearest Klan chapter?

Giving the Democrats advice IS biased against Republicans. Did you read the article? He sounds like a Dem strategist.

Who gives a fuck faggot

What's wrong with him now?

>well then, we're going to be called a bunch radical terrorists by msm soon enough. this might be their new narrative

it's all part of the dems new attack on Sup Forums

Nigger

No one gives a fuck about sandnigger civilians mehmet

>he's killing more civilians than Russian airforce, ISIS, and Syrian air force combined
Let me know when he kills the other 495k

Kek'd and checked.

What a weaselly worded argument.

> It's the month where the bombings happened

> This many are dead

Therefore...

>trying to bring Sup Forums memes into the public again

You are already doing that

TrumpOP, make sure to update pastebin with the newest trump interview
posted around the same time as in /sg/, same flag too, interesting...

google.com/maps/place/Democratic National Committee

melanie a cute

I'm sure Comey only went to the NY Times building to talk about golfing and his grandkids

So what is up?

When is the next big happening?

>ree muh normies xD

Me lifKe golfing MAGA!!

Awoo~

Note to TrumpOP message to TrumpOP

What he said.

holy fuck mor ning joe just said this country feels like it's a developing dictatorship

Said he wanted to kill Trump, in big debts too

kill their families desu

>Sargon
>Sup Forums
Nope. That's all reddit and youtube.

we can only hope

>To her surprise, the Canadian Prime minister was no longer on the attack. He had switched to appeaseent instead.

The rumors are true!
Is Trump using Ivanka as some sort of Mata Hari?

Supreme Court news today?

Good taste
Dunno why anons drool over that prune. Gilf fetishists?

>say "death to america" on Sup Forums
>next day, they hear a knock on their door fr9m their local policeman
/sg/ btfo

I will have to look into it tho. But yeah, cuck mods and hiroshit will let this happen, we've been compromised since gamergate

Is ISIS a civilian force of a national military force?

oops meant to quote

Why do Joeposters still exist?

Oy gevalt!

They're totally losing it.

>Feels like
How can it FEEL like a dictatorship? Either the Executive is dictating laws and the legislature is defunct, or it isn't. Pick 1.

Trump gave a shit a few years ago.

:)

Nice!

the_donald fell when bernie dropped. These are bernouts who jsut want to win, without accepting the trump kinda shit. They're losers baby without knowing they're losers.

>Implying

I never got it. Also A+ doujin btw.

thankfully we aren't bongs. Supreme court just ruled in favor of an Asian band called the Slants. They ruled there's no hate speech.

>dragonmaid3.jpg

Nice!

Nice!

Wow it's almost like Obama started a war that Trump has to end. I didn't know people died in war, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

the thing that bugs me most about this is that the UK is supposed to be the based brexit usa ally but they seem just as doomed as europe

>Morning Joe is irreleva...

The Joe Reich will last ten thousand years.

N I C E !

Why is Rand getting pale?

>shills in both threads
>pic related
guess the new shift has started, and all the sandniggers are waking up, too

next time this pathetic orange turd can stop crying on tv how he saw beatiful babiz on Sup Forums and Ivanka cried.

Since he's president America is consistently doing the most civilian damage, even using banned weapons like white phosporous

>(((Sources))) say
Believing shit like this solidifies your position as a newfag.

last time he talked to Joe was minutes after he was shot at, so he's having flashbacks

They seem worse off than Europe since the angry anglo van man. Going full 1984. How many people has the British government arrested for hate speech since? Easily hundreds I'd estimate. A climate of fear from their own government. Terrified to speak out yet terrified of the Muslim invasion. And on top of it all, nogunz to defend oneself.

Gay.
Some people are going to be dropped from a building.

Can you please fucking control your autism already?

N I C E !
I
C
E
!

>next time this pathetic orange turd can stop crying on tv how he saw beatiful babiz on Sup Forums and Ivanka cried.

Amazing how Trump took control of a fucking (((bullshit))) media attack.

He's turning into Khaddafi

>ALL THE FREEDOM FIGHTER WANT TO KILL US!!!!
>a few years later
>LETS BOMB ASSAD AND HELP THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS TO WIN

Here he goes again.

>let me read a New York Times article to you

ok that's enough of this shit

t.meme flag
enjoy getting monitored by brock and the crew, with your name and evrything. Thanks to the user who brought this to my attention

Rosebud
>So I can find this post later via archives

>being this assblasted about the truth

this is off-topic and not related

enjoy your cooldown retard

Congress gets an exemption to this bill?

>Since he's president America is consistently doing the most civilian damage
LMAO

We got a long ways to go before we catch up to Assad's high score in the hundreds of thousands. Hillary Clinton and Obama beat it, but Trump is pretty shit at this game. You still haven't cited a real source for that 500 figure. Also the absolute hilarity of a dictatorship lecturing a Republic about human rights.

> Ivanka cried.
Still running with this fake shit? That has become like folklore for you guys, which is funny because no one can seem to find the actual quote. Just a telegraph article that claims Eric Trump said it.

T. newfag, you really changed my world view

Prolapse
>So I can't find this later via archives because unlike u I don't have acousticism

Did you just say you are going to report me? Because that's againt the rules here, gypsy

What happens if i add rosebud in every post i make?

You're being a tremendous faggot tbhfam

What can be done about the California problem?

Will the US just let the millions of Republicans there suffer more and more each day?

I'd say let them burn themselves to the ground and that'll teach them, but this is completely incorrect as evident by any major Democrat controlled shithole city remaining Democrat..

>Morning Joe is now using Bernie talking points

> can "moral highground" Trump go and

What kind of retard are you user? That's a campaign promise fulfilled user, Trump never claimed moral high ground on that (unlike Obama). Video related [1]

> Trump made the remark during an interview on "Fox & Friends," ...

> "ISIS is our No. 1 threat, I would knock the hell out of them."

> Asked about the possibility of civilian casualties, Trump initially pointed to civilians being used as human shields before suggesting the families of terrorists should be targeted.

> "I would do my best, absolute best — I mean, one of the problems we have or one of the reasons we're so ineffective, you know, they're trying to, they're using them as shields. It's a horrible thing," the real estate tycoon said.
> "But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump added.
> "When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. But they say they don't care about their lives. You have to take out their families."

Im amazed the civilian casualties aren't higher. Mattis, just like on the torture opinion, must be much more refrained than Trump. I was expecting B-52s carpetbombing Mosul and Raqqa

[1] youtu.be/WWiaYQUV2oM

Wow. I didn't realize what a cuck he was. I used to watch his videos.

youtu.be/h6cl-LXvOhw

On a side note, is shitposting about Joe on-topic?

Here's hoping

Rozebude

>mexican doesnt like trump

WHAT A KEK!!

*bashes in your path*

Well, you could argue that our wizards are responsible for creating these memetic golems.
It's very similar toProject Chanology and that destroyed Sup Forums forever.
The real question is whether we will be able to control them this time or if they will turn against their master again.

Yes

seven pesos Pedro is still a thing?

will always be