South Sudan needs $8 billion for food

Have you donated yet, Sup Forums? The UN is asking donors for $8 billion to supply food and aid to South Sudan and its million refugees in Uganda. Parts of South Sudan were in a famine until last month, when a successful UN relief effort ensured that the starvation ended.

>Uganda, UN appeal for $8 billion for South Sudan refugees

>More than 900,000 South Sudanese refugees are sheltering on plots of land often donated by Ugandans. Uganda's refugee policy has been called one of the most progressive in the world because refugees are allowed freedom of movement and can operate their own businesses.

>However, the continuing influx of South Sudanese refugees is starting to test the limits of Uganda's generosity as it exerts a lot of pressure on the available resources.

>Uganda has a model refugee policy. After being registered in a camp, most refugees are given a piece of land. Maria Lalum and her grandchildren have been living in northern Uganda since the beginning of the year. She said her hope of returning is growing slimmer with each passing day.

dw.com/en/uganda-un-appeal-for-8-billion-for-south-sudan-refugees/a-39368102

Other urls found in this thread:

michellemalkin.com/2017/06/21/call-this-bluff-un-threatens-to-boot-us-if-trump-doesnt-play-ball/
youtube.com/watch?v=Swvf3w6hcY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_the_Nuba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8bn today, 16bn tomorrow.

Let them live or die by themselves.

I thought the 8b was for all of Africa
Now it's for half a country there?

733,000 Africans are born WEEKLY. Australia has a population of 24.4 million. They are breeding an additional 30 million Africans per year.

They can ask for as many billions as they want it'll only last so long until the world realises they can't afford them or the refugees in their numbers.

Their plight is to realise their own population problem. We can't make up for their mistakes as white, Western people with our economy.. they need their own

It would be cheaper to execute them than to feed them. We feed them and they breed like fucking rabbits! Solution let them fucking starve. God damn altruism!

I'm not donating a single penny to any of these donation organizations.

It's not my fault idiots in those starving poor countries keep having children. They should know better not to bring people into this fucked up world and have them suffer along with you.

>"b-b-but think of the children!"

Ehhh, chances are they too will have kids and have them suffer too, so for that I don't give a single shit about poor countries anymore.

Israel is a rich country that's closer to South Sudan than any Western country. Israel will donate.

let them starve

Some interesting UN population projections for 2100:

>Nigeria 793,942,316
>Democratic Republic of the Congo 378,975,244
>Tanzania 303,831,815
>Ethiopia 249,529,919
>Uganda 213,758,214
>Niger 192,186,560
>Angola 172,860,941
>Kenya 142,123,899
>Sudan 138,648,073
>Mozambique 135,046,350
>Côte d’Ivoire 103,563,352

My country is full of Africans and they do not donate to charity, luckily for them our government will give them the last drop of an Englishmans brow.
They'll do aaight

Stop giving food and aid to Africa. It ends up in the hands of corrupt warlords and a bunch of shitlib NGOs.

>starving to death
>still think it's a good idea to have children

What the fuck is wrong with these animals?

Appalls me how much money is sent over there.
Hundreds of billions spent in Africa and it's literally made no difference - it's still a shit hole with even more sectarian and tribal conflict than ever.
It needs to be bombed and repopulated.

The UN threatened us the other day. They can go beg somewhere else.
michellemalkin.com/2017/06/21/call-this-bluff-un-threatens-to-boot-us-if-trump-doesnt-play-ball/

Not if ebolachan has anything to say about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Swvf3w6hcY4

Let them die

I dislike that leftists blame christian missionaries for spreading anti contraceptive propaganda despite the Muslim population in Africa being equally as large and have an even larger birthrate

South Sudan needs condoms.

Africans need brain boosting sperm, not food aid. If their brains are too small and simple to figure out food, then they should transform themselves into a better, hybrid race, that can figure out food production.

Let
Them
Starve

If only were condoms what they need. Add massive vasectomies, tubal ligations, and some new lethal diseases spreadind all over the continent.

wew lad
>hundreds of millions of africans could well starve to death in my lifetime

Nope fuck them, they will just breed more and more let them starve.

Almost makes the population projections worth it.
>the saddest part about a nuclear war is that Africa isn't important enough to be a target.

Planet of the apes shit right there

This. Ever hear of "teach a man to fish he'll eat forever" well they've had that continent for how fucking long? Natural selection demands they die off

>a successful UN relief effort ensured that the starvation ended.

So if the starvation ended, why do they still need money?

Look at these savages, clothing made and given to them by whites, metal for their shanty built and given to them by whites, and every crumb of food they eat grown and given to them by whites.

Without white charity they would live in a state of nature where disease, exposure, starvation, predators and tribal war would keep their numbers manageable.... with our charity they breed like rodents, their population outstripping their ability to feed themselves and create societies to support.

In a nutshell, you are paying to feed and breed an army of orcs who will eventually be invited into the west. This is an army bred for one purpose... the destruction of the world of man.

How tf are they starving? They live in the green part of Africa

How can i donate when people in my own country which are working and proactive cant get 3 meals per day?? You should send some money here too.Im hungry right now.

when will they learn to feed themself alone ? are they child or what ?

>feed 10 stray cats
>stray cats breed
>in 3 months you have to feed 30 stray cats
How about letting the extras just die off?

they dont know how to farm

Then they die. Then people that know how to feed themselves use the land.

>those are some nice niggers you got there
>be a shame if something were to poison the gibs supply

This tentacle rape monster is based.

It IS a good idea actually. More kids mean more chance to pass your genes, get taken care of when you are old, forage food, herd animals, get dowry from marriages, get pity money from the neighbors and much more.

just send them food trucks of peace

Feed one cat like it's 30 cats..

"Our country is starving to death, better have 10 kids, because if 6 die at least 4 will live and pass down our bloodline."

Look at that map. A continent with so beautiful and wild nature, yet such a shithole.

So fucking sick of starving Africans.

I wish they'd just stop starving, with either of the implications of that.

how about instead of giving them food and just making the problem grow, we sterilize them instead?

That map is from the Age of Kangz, you need an updated one for the Age After Whitie

>10 kids
>4 survive
>2 will make it to Europe

Southern sudanese women are hot, I'd host a few of them in my spare room.

spotted the migrant

feed stray cats and breed with them

>Southern sudanese women are hot
Then why did you float over to Italy?

Didn't South Sudan decide to secede from Sudan in 2011 ?

hurr durr, muh independence, fucking niggers

Niggers are so goddamn retarded, they do not know how to replant trees.

They keep clearing forests which leads to desertification and kills off all the nutrient in the soil so they can't farm.

Everything becomes nutrient dead soil and they have to eat flies and dirt cookies.

These subhumans can't even exist in nature or modern society, they are absolutely fucking useless.

I'm sure the United Nations will use only exactly what is necessary in administrative fees and there will be zero nepotism involved in who gets those funds. Donation sent :)

Farming is Racist

END UN

>Didn't South Sudan decide to secede from Sudan
I think I vaguely remember that, this was their new map

itt:homos

There's a good book from post war Leni Riefenstahl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_the_Nuba

They're tall with long hairless shiny black legs and small waist.

Still better than the abos.
At least they haven't burnt their continent into a wasteland.

>niggers
>give them all the tools to provide for themselves
>too stupid to grow crops
>demand billions in gibs
let them die

Pretty much this. Donating worsens our position, and the makes the problem worse too.

It's just a terrible idea with no redeeming qualities.

this. Maybe then they spend their money on agriculture and not on AK-47s for their tribal wars.

Also there is this "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." thing.

>Although shortly after its 1974 release in America, the American-Jewish criticSusan Sontagscrutinized the "fascist aesthetics" of the works in her widely read essay "Fascinating Fascism". Writing in theNew York Review of Booksin 1975 "The fascist dramaturgy centers on the orgiastic transactions between mighty forces and their puppets," . She continued "Its choreography alternates between ceaseless motion and a congealed, static, 'virile' posing."[5]Sontag writes that the collection was the "final, necessary step in Riefenstahl's rehabilitation. It is the final rewrite of the past; or, for her partisans, the definitive confirmation that she was always a beauty-freak rather than a horrid propagandist"[6]and that it was "certainly the most ravishing book of photographs published anywhere in recent years."[4]

>tall with long hairless shiny black legs and small waist
I can understand the weight loss, but since when does AIDS cause hair to fall out?

Please I hope nobody on here actually donates to any of these charities. The people that give money to these dumb subhumans are the ones causing this problem and enabling it. Let nature takes its course. Famines usually solve itself either by killing off a surplus of the population or by creating a new generation of little manlets who don't need a ton of food to live.

I wonder who's behind this post

the ong are not helping, they are use to get everything done by some foreigner, they are genetically lazy and dumb, baby sitting them is not helping.
The biggest problem is the demography

I'll never give my money to a charity even for whites if your poor you can fuck right off.

Our country gives £12billion in aid every year.

Meanwhile our services are crumbling and "food bank" has entered the lexicon.

>10 kids
>4 survive
>2 will make it to Europe
>1 will be kungz

>RIP Gaddafi
>Israel
Kek

Malthusian trap. Not white countries problems.

Its not our fault they can't support themselves.
>nope

Even if they get the donations they ask for they will still rip each other apart to get more than the nigger beside them. I say live satellite feed made into a reality tv show is an option to help fund their charity.

Just let these cunts starve already.

>in 3 months you have to feed 30 stray cats
I'm ok with this because cats.

No

I wouldn't shit on a plate for these niggers.

Have any of you ever met any South Sudanses?
They're so fucking tall, is it something they're eating in first world countries or are the ones starving to death also giants?

Roberts and Bainbridge reported the average height of 182.6 cm (5 ft 11.9 in) in a sample of 52 Dinka Ageir and 181.3 cm (5 ft 11.4 in) in 227 Dinka Ruweng measured in 1953–1954.

What enrages me the most is that humanitarian heartthrobs will pull shtabout how we all should "think ofthe children" and how it's the right thing to do. Meanwhile, these people, knowing full well they can barely feed themselves, go and birth children into their shithole of a country where they will most likely starve and die without the assistance of outsourced aid.

Fuck these people. If they wanted to fix the problem they'd reduce their numbers by only having one child and then with the small population they'd have more food to spread amongst themselves. But this is implying they can even think into it this much so what do I know.

>Donating to breed more refugees.

They don't accept ammunition, that's all we can feed them and solve the famine problem.

I know one personally and his 6'5" and the shortest in his family is 5'11 which is his sister, and I've seen at ones at least 6'7" walking around in the city

They're not even fucking starving! If they were there wouldn't be a million more of them each week!

It's all just a lie to extort gibs from white people.

Since the UN has been instrumental in flooding Europe and the West with Africans, Asians, Muslims etc, I am not giving them one penny or one word of support ever again. Black people love blaming us for their problems, so they can raise any money needed themselves.

If you notice they've long but thin bones like greyhounds.

Ah the "South-Sudan" meme.

Yeah, and leftist cucks like George Clooney were chirping the loudest in support of it. How could you expect Afro-Arab muslims to get along with sub-saharan blacks? Ethno-nationalism is the answer! (except for whites)

The more I read Camp of the Saints the more this shit starts to unnerve me. All it takes is for them to think they're shit out of luck and they will start to emigrate up to Europe.

A reminder that every donation you make will go directly to the local equivalent of pic related, once the middle men have taken their fat cut off of it. You will not help that family one bit.

Dead niggers don't breed. If other niggers want to kill niggers by inaction or inaction, it would be rude of me to interfere with their culture.

Giving food to africa is the cruelest thing you can do next to kicking puppies.

It ensures they will be forever dependent on handouts. How can farmers in africa compete against free food? All it does is ensure there is no domestic sustainable industry and population rises without being supportable.

>reminder that every donation you make will go directly to the local equivalent of pic related
Leopard hats ain't cheap! Seriously, image search this nigger, he must have 6 million leopard hats

Fucking hell. Why don't they just drink the sperm instead of creating another mouth

opps, wrong nigger same hat

>we don't know how to make food
a good nigger is a dead nigger

They don't need food. They need condoms and castrations.

I'm confused, I thought these people could fly around in pyramids with the power of their minds alone. What's stopping them from taking seeds and poking them into the dirt like we uncivilized whites have done for thousands of years?

Why should they feed themselves? You arrogant, tyrant white males should pay for their food and clothes and education, every 500.000 new of them weekly. You scumbags, how dare you!