klotzen nicht klekkern

Based superior intellect

A little chubby, but that's okay

Except he was a degenerate. Morphine addicted fuck

>>fat Americans are degenerate

FTFY

Go and be 12 somewhere else

Goring was the shittest Nazi, closely followed by Himmler

Nazis were almost all drug using degenerates, especially Goering. Hitler even had a sexual relationship with his much younger half niece. Look that shit up.

>Hitler even had a sexual relationship with his much younger half niece
Literally nothing wrong with that.

>edgy nazi pre-teen
>calling anyone 12
l m a o

Go squat somewhere, slav boy

>l m a o

Sigh...

After her death, he declared her the only woman he ever loved, which means he never loved his wife. He was also very obsessive over his niece, making her break off two relationships, which eventually led to her "suicide", she was shot in the lungs with one if Hitler's pistols.

I've never met a genuine nazi who wasn't either a skinhead tattooed degenerate or wasn't an edgy teenager. Which are you?
of*

>l m a o
you're definitely a ho

>mistaking SA butthole inspection day for gay lust

Jews trying to twist the facts again

>which eventually led to her "suicide", she was shot in the lungs with one if Hitler's pistols
Is there any evidence of this implication?

>hitler was a pedofile
>hitler was impotent
>hitler was a sex predator
>hitler was a drug addict
>nazies were degenerate

And so the lies continue

These are just jews projecting their issues onto their enemies.

She was stuck in Hitler's house essentially. She tried to get married to some young German guy so she could move out of his and no longer be abused, however after Hitler found out he made her break off the marriage arrangement. Shortly after she was dead in his house with a gunshot in her lung.
I'd say the implications are quite obvious.

Most of /Pol BTFO

>Sup Forums
PIZZAGATE IS RAEL HOLY SHIT GUISE THEYLL TOTES BUST HIM FOR HIS DISGUSTING PEDO SHIT!!!
OUR INVESTIGATIOSN FINALLY WORKED REDDlT!!! PODESTA WILL BE OUTED AS THE PEDO SCUM HE IS!!!

>reality
It's some bullshit that has to do with Clinton

Wtf Hitler was a bad guy? I hate him now.

Still no evidence faggot

But I mean is there any evidence? From my understanding it's widely accepted that she committed suicide. If there was even the slightest evidence that he killed her we would all be hearing about it, given the points raised here . People will go do anything to defame Hitler further, so why don't modern scholars push the idea that he's a murderer as well?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geli_Raubal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rise_and_Fall_of_the_Third_Reich
I'm not saying that's 100% what happened. I just find it likely given the circumstances of the entire situation in the first place. Why would she shoot herself in the chest? That makes no sense to me.

>Why would she shoot herself in the chest? That makes no sense to me.
True, I mean even the most sheltered of people should know that shooting yourself in the lung is a stupid way to commit suicide. The only explanation I can think of is that she was trying to shoot herself in the heart, or maybe that the gun went off by accident while being pointed at her lung.

We can only theorize, but you've got to admit that Hitler was doing something fucked up to this young girl which either got her killed or led to her suicide.

Yeah I'm not defending him, he still fucked her up mentally.