Is this really what Sup Forums is like irl?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-7ZR6Ps50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbu1Joz924o
youtu.be/nJUfZ0nMgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI
youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No pol is more like this

What is funny? Niggers behaving like niggers?

nope this is Sup Forums

I dont think Sup Forums is this white

Why did he let that nigger hit him, and why other whites only look at this shit isntead of attacking that nigger.

wtf is wrong with usa

>"The 14th Amendment was a mistake."
>t. Ayyy Blinkin'

because if he attacked the nigger, he would be beaten up by all of the other class

The way that kid runs gets me everytime

lmfao too funny. pol on suicide watch. Look at the absolute chimpout in the comments section. See exhibit as a reminder why you losers ostracized by society stay online where no can see your face and immediately think, wow what a poor lonely loser.

Yeah, the long hair implies he listens to some retarded German power metal music.

in fairness those hallways are slippy as fuck if you're not wearing negro-tier shoes

looks like sesamestreet was invaded by vikings with down syndrome

fucking lost

Americans worship negroes.
In the old days you could be jailed for speaking the lords name in vain. Blasphemy was a serious offense. Now you can say God damn all you want and nobody will bat and eye.
But say the "n word" and you'll be ostracized and possibly jailed. So who do we worship now?

>for speaking the lords name in vain.
Wrong,
>Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
>take the lords name in vein

I believe that is a misinterpretation. I think "taking the lords name in vein" May actually refer to doing an actin "in the name of lord" when in reality its for self gain. For example, those preachers you see that go up on stage and act dramatic just to get donations and then turn around and use all of the money for themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=sbu1Joz924o

Another example would be the pope and his "Jesus was a refugee" bullshit, exploiting his position to flood Europe with shit skins.

Why is "nigger" such a massive trigger word for blacks? We get called wetbacks, indios, etc all the time and it's not a big deal

how come blacks always say they're some enlightened race but immediately get triggered by the word nigger
it's like every race has their word
whites - cuck
jews - jew
blacks - nigger

youtu.be/nJUfZ0nMgPI

This dude is Sup Forums.

Thats cuz you live surrounded by your own kind. If one of these faggy weak and degenerate pol tards called you a spic irl you would them deck in the face.

fpbp

because they've been trained, like dogs, to flip out over that word.

"nigger" is like a get out of jail free card. Except instead of "getting out of jail" it's "act like a total nigger."

Kek.
So true.

hahahahhahaha

The black kid showed a lot of restraint, and controlled the situation beautifully. I'd be proud if he was my son.

btw I'm a white guy

Holy shit post more videos like this please

Top fucking kek

This kid grew up with piss poor parents and a sheltered, good, lifestyle. He now realizes some people don't talk rationally, they let their fists do the talking. He cowers away like a pussy bitch and it's a shame he loves in an age where people record this shit.

On the other hand, he will learn from this. He will be molded, shaped by his faggotry. He will change. He will forever be apart of the farthest right possible. He will get a good job and deny niggers any opportunity he can deny.

He will never vote for laws that give niggers special treatment. He will let them rot in the street and consume themselves.

He will take his sudden loss of pride and shame and transform it to be a positive confident member of society. The fire rises.

>being this infatuated with brown penises
Yuck

IF I

SAINT JOHN WERE A RACIST

I'D CALL ALL YOU AFRICAN AMERICANS
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

> Why did he let that nigger hit him
Nigger polack-punched him and then retreated to a crowd his kin, where whitey could not get him.
> why other whites only look at this shit isntead of attacking that nigger
Since 1920 (start of public education meme) whites are taught, that unity among civilized people is a crime.

Nigger should have been impaled for even touching her.

Least racist dude ive ever seen

The way he screeches out niggers kills me

Of course the leaf would be proud of his wife's son

Me when I see thousands of niggers flooding my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI

please tell me this guy has a patreon i can donate to

>Americans actually flip out when someone says nigger
Yeah you have no right to call anyone else cucks.

reported your video and you OP

What the fuck is this

why friend? I only asked a question?

No one is gonna jail you for saying nigger Timothy.

The key is to call the black boy a nigger AFTER you kick his ass. It's the perfect humiliation and dehumanization combo.

If you have long hair and let nigger hit you, then no you're not from pol.

Same for whites. They call us crackers, honky, white boi, etc it rolls right off us. Call one of them a nigger and the entire self-deception they built up their life that they are our equals comes crashing down and they have a psychological emergency that requires violence to solve.

>crackers
Ok
>spics
Ok
>if i were racist i'd call black people N..
>DONT YOU DARE

naw, this is pol IRL

Hahahhaa holy shit. Was this real unironic?

More like this

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg

That's really good stuff. Saint John haha you mad man.
>I saiddddddd

You gotta have no fucks to give to do that in an American school. She's probably still a legend.

This is Sup Forums irl.

Know what country?

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Australia.

>When the whole class reacts louder to the word nigger, than when he got shoved to the ground

Small observation

Australia

scrawny white guys can't figh-

fpbp

Muh, white boy better don't call me a nigga or me gonna kills dad muddafucka.

pic related are the ancap posters of Sup Forums

Why Sup Forums doesn't call arabs camel jockeys?

Someone post this on worldstar lmao

Australia. Cunts BTFO some sudanese niggers

>act like a nigger
>get called the appropriate name
>MAYNEWATDAFUCK

Every time. Is hyper-predictability a result of low IQ?

Australians are the most dangerous people on Earth. Never mess with them.

Pretty much, with all the racist shit i read on here, i have never witnessed anyone talk that way in real life to a black man. The average Sup Forumstard would tense up and clench his buttcheeks if a black dude ever came at them.

this is me whats the big deal

Yeah, he really looks like you, Mark.

Great video a real classic

MTV taught them that

Don't want to get beat up ?
Don't call people slurs. It's the same reason why calling someone white trash in the Deep South will get you murdered

precisely.

whereas you unclench yours and bend over.

To be fair, he was being a typical violent nigger.

DON'T YOU DARE

the fact is there are plenty like that, but there are more who are tougher than your average lefty

ooooh so smoooth

white supremacy in silky smooth 60fps

This

your all saying "why didnt he hit the nigger back"

fuck off none of you faggots would of done jack shit in that situation and you know it

jesus fucking christ always a leaf

AY AYYYYY

Sir you are Canadian. please don't act like you understand the fucking south.

And the stupid fuck behaving like a stupid fuck.

Anyone that's actually red pilled should know to at least know basic combat skills and be a bit fit during nigger encounters. He shouldn't be able to push him down that easy. Chances are, later on that day or week, he got his shit kicked.

/fit/&Sup Forums collab when?

>american wimin have more balls than american (((men)))

The south is full of rural retards