Which one is the superior race?

Right.

One on the right. When I suffered from Yellow fever, what finally broke it was realizing I only found Asians that naturally or un naturally resembled whites, lighter skin, not so flat noses, etc. I have no clue what causes somebody to have a fetish for another race but it's unhealthy, stick to your own women, the (aesthetically at least, I don't want to get into some shitfest about muh traditional azn women) best women; white women

right is natural beauty
left is a bunch of makeup and hair dye

White is right... And also on the right.

damn that girl is great.

Trick question. Both are asian. Stop culturally appropriating Fingolians as ''white''.

That's a no-brainer, any race is superior to Americans.

Well the race on the left isn't destroying itself in favor of feeding and housing the enemy...

Europeans of Celtic-Germanic descent

How is the right a natural beauty? Clearly both use a ton of makeup and hair dye.

>left has plastic surgery namely the double eyelid surgery, left also has a fuckton of makeup and dyed hair.

>right has almost no makeup on, natural eyes, natural hair, pale-skin that's desired worldwide.

How the fuck is this even a competition? Even the most attractive pan-faced gook struggles to best a 7/10 white woman without makeup on.

Formula 1?

white is right

plastic surgery on the gook

The right because Jessica is a cunt.

right might be using some makeup
left is abusing it
hair could be natural, unlike left

jews

You are Finnic though. Don't lump yourself with Asians who are represented by hive minded subhumans or aborignal admixed untermenschen in India

The HAPA race

Jessica who user ? Don't keep us hanging

>mongrels
>race
They belong nowhere but South America. If they take that filth that is

how can you even tell those gooks apart? they unironically all look the same and im not even trying to be edgy

Both.

nvm found it

Ya Gitz listen.Dis aint Slavz cuz no one iz superior.

God I'm such a hypocrite

Right.

Whites are better at innovatiom- i.e. building civilisations.
Asians are better at improvement- i.e. maintaining civilisations.

I know. It was just a subtle reminder to those who actually think Finnics are asian. No joke, they exist on Sup Forums.

Both are ugly coated with make up, lighting and angles.

You are stupid to think if either one is "naturally beautiful".

Da Moon prayer crackerz are betta at destroyin civilizations.

>brown eyebrows
>white

>some
Just because it's some doesn't mean it wasn't used in the right places.

Lo and behold the power of foundation.

She's equally ugly.

They all have them

To have the same hair color as your eyebrow color when your blonde is pretty rare.

Like albinos have it I guess.

>hair dye.
I can assure you the Finn does not use hair dye

Asian hivemind is such a meme. Chinks are nowhere near as mindless and conformist as Germans or Scandinavians.