The EU couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Britain in a week

>The EU couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Britain in a week

TOP OVERWEIGHT ISLE MONKEYS!!! Oh believe you me, us Europeans are ITCHING for a war with Britain. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your tiny isle. There wouldn't be a square meter of British soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our United European Forces (we'd send the Poles, the Irish and other lower EU races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY British isle monkey they see.

When Jean-Claude Juncker is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>us Europeans
Germany will be erased from history for betraying the rest of us consistently

also weak b8

Please do it. I want a chance to kill Europeans with my Anglo brothers

You failed in 1940 and you will fail again krautcuck

Slow down muhammed, don't make us turn you into a pile of rubble again.

> Germany
> Still wanting to kill white people

I honestly think Germany will be the end of white people.

Germany is holding us hostage again. Send help

the EU

What makes Germans like this? Are they just born lusting the destruction of white people?

If I had to put my money on a side
England vs Unite Cucks of Europe, which would be. Sweeden, France, Spain, Germany and Italy. I would put it on England.

EU, germany. Same thing

Good goy, fuck white people.

Europeans should not fight each other. Fuck off ahmed.

>Br*ts
>White

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Third time lucky, right Krautbro? :^)

If you do something, at least start with London

>us europeans
holy shit you are delusional, what you mean is germany vs every other country AGAIN

Remember to invade Russia again that worked out well last time

R1A

No need for Europe military intervention; our londonistan caliphate will conquer the island without a bullet fired, and we shall spread our seeds in every white womens womb.

T.sadiq Khan

Post >yfw germany gets flattened for the third time in 100 years

Dude, when the time comes we're just going to donate arms to every EU family that has dealt with rape caused by refugees.

We're gonna give a list of useful targets and arrange get togethers for these people.

And chances are, the poles and russia will be along for the fight.

And the rest of the world waits for you Germs to start something you can't finish.... again...

> Be an island
> Wield the most powerful navy and Air Force in Europe
> have the best trained ground soldiers in europe
> have nuclear subs
> have aircraft carriers

Kebab-enablers we've battered twice before unironically think they'll be successful third time around... I think not mühammed

>ITT: newfags not knowing the Turk-Russia-Pasta.

This board has changed a lot over the last two years.

kek

This is rightfully Norwegian copy pasta. What you're doing is cultural appropriation at it's finest.

I hope that this is just the usual summernewshits

>stale pasta recognition: 0

>> We have the commonwealth.
Go fuck yourself ahmed.

It's ALWAYS this same flag starting this shit.

I've never seen it, then again, most threads on here are buried under jargon.

Germans never learn
2-0
2-0
2-0
can't win a war
can't rule a continent
just remember a short Corsican conquered you with crappy French army
your borders keep getting shrunk
your right wing chancellor is an East German commie

It seems like Germanistan is the land where you rape someone and you get away with it.

I'll gladly join the army so fuck some krauts, may em pay for 1945.

>2-0
You got your scorecard backwards, that should be 0-2 you drunk limey bastard

Germans have a lust towards death, Nietzsche talked about this. They are a race of self destructive cyborgs, more robots than human.

>us Europeans
Kek, Germacuck thinks we share their delusion

Fuck the EU and fuck the Germany. We had even better living standarts in fucking comunism than pro germanic EU ass lickers politicians. Few years more and even Sudan will be better country to live than my country thanks to EU regulations.

Nobody likes you fritz, go suck some refugee dick.

Sounds like Germans need the Nazi treatment done on themselves

>poles
>fighting for g*rmany
lel

>we'd send the Poles, the Irish and other lower EU races first

The only thing these European Forces would be united at would be hating the EU for the immigration cuckery it is trying to inflict on everyone.

>Europeans
Who? There is no nation called "europeans". Some idiots with there would be. But wishes are just that.

Germany is working to erase itself with rapefugees

Actually, I guarantee you most countries would attempt to flatten you. The only ones who benefited from the euro and the EU were Germany and France. All others suffered (eg Portuguese people had their purchasing power halved) and the wealthier countries remained neutral because they have the machinery and size to compete against Germans.

>us Europeans

Cool story Ahmed.

>Eurocucks who bend over to Brussels and the Eternal Anglo killing each other.
Can't happen soon enough.

I haven't seen this pasta in a while

we hate you and want to get out!

>us Europeans
Nice try Shlomo. After finding out that you can't force people to see you as white you try to larp as a European. Next you'll try to act like a real human?
Fucking rats man.

Stop. He is more that a refugee.

Yea, and we would do nothing to help, right? You'd get your shit pushed in so hard the entire EU would be like Kazakhstan. Fuck off, cucked German nigger-lover. You'll do shit.

>Have Uncle Sam standing behind you selling you ammunition and lending moral support, while still profiteering of your struggle

We're always there for ya cuz. Just keep sending those dollars our way.

>Fucking rats man

This. Maybe after the third time we realise that Germany needs to be permanently Balkanised.

I don't want to rape English women, please no...they're too ugly

>us Europeans

We'll join anyone who fights you as volunteers Hans.

ANYBODY, even the Turks.
Because you're worse than even them.

who are those fabled europeans ive heard so much about? there are no europeanese people outside building of Europarliament in Brussels. They can pick up guns and invade england if they wish to

>worse than t*rks
Woah...

>fuck white people.

Why should we give a fuck about white people like OP, when they clearly don't give a fuck about us?

White Unity is a shitty Sup Forums meme, and ''''white''' only applies to Americans anyway.

foda-se ... ainda bem que e legal comprar armas em portugal

>ANYBODY, even the Turks.

KYS Kraut

Correct. Being white, while it started with the Spaniards and the Portuguese using it to distinguish themselves from the various subhumans they colonized, has now been turned to some form of Identity existing above the ethnic identity, due to American mongrels, who have no ethnic identity and have to resort to the only thing they do have in common, European ancestry.

So many newfag not recognizing this old stale pasta ans replying seriously

This board is dead

Dude. Let's not get carried away now. Not the Turks.

You don't even have an eu army. And if you think the rest of the nations in eu will support your next attempt , i have news for you, bubby.

>im a loser that has been here for at least 15 years, no family or friends
>this board is dead

Confirmed newfags who are on Sup Forums since only 2016

Says joao Ferreira da Costa da cardoso

Don't you have a forest fire to extinguish

>2 posts by this ID
>to complain about newfags
sad

The EU is so cucked that they I. It's their enemies into their countries. You bend over backwards to avoid war.

this, don't think all Germans are like this cuck

The turks never tried to corrupt our government, subvert us and rule us through usury.
They just fought us in straight up wars.
Even a Turk has more honor a modern German.
They have become kike-like, manipulation, propaganda, threats, subversion are the tools of the 4th Reich and it's kike masters.

They deserve extermination and that's why we send them all those "refugees".

Japan never deserved to be nuked, Germany of today deserves all the nukes on planet earth.

Oh japan deserved the bombs , so did germany. It's just that people got squeamish about dropping a nuke on the eagle's nest.

As usual the British have shown the way forward. Even with out Muslim handicap and our media being pro remain. We & the V4 are the only woke countries right now. France has proven themselves to be cowards and Germany cannot defend itself. You better wake up and leave before it's to late.

That is just their leadership though. Most Germans don't really care or are favourable towards Greeks, other than calling us lazy Meds, which w/e, we call them robots. The population of Turkey, especially outside the West fucking hates us. They would gladly murder us, how can you consider them a lesser evil than the retarded self destructive krauts?

>Even a Turk has more honor a modern German.
Fucking phone. I'm at work. I'll shit on the forest kikes more when I get back.

>Greek
>Human

They care enough to keep putting mutti Merkel in office.

I'm itching to knock you assholes down for a third and half time.

2 world wars and hessian mercenaries in the revolution.

You suck at wars Germany.

Germans were never white.

They're not robots, they're autists.
Robots are logical, Germans just believe what their government tells them to believe.

I'd rather be hated because I know where I stand. Although most normal Turks don't hate us either. Go to Turkey and see.

I'd rather have a sea of angry wolves than a sea of autistic sheep.

>American
>Banter

My understanding of German politics is that she is actually a conservative for Deutsche standards. So considering that everything other than her and the more extreme right wingers that the Germans will never vote for are worse, I can't really blame them.

Eh, in that regard the Germans are solving the problem for us, they will be a minority in their country by the end of the century. Turks on the other hand have a exploding population, which as anyone who has a decent grasp of sociology and history knows what leads to, especially when paired with economic and political instability.

How can you pay for internet but not pay debts?

You can blame them for not voting for the more extreme right wingers.

Oh, we'll have to fight Turkey sooner or later, i know that.
I just hope the Germans have left anything worth fighting for once they're done.

I stopped paying taxes and will never pay them again just because you typed that.
Post again and I'll stop paying normal transactions too. I'll just take what I want and leave.

I personally have no debt, I live within my means. For the country's debt you might wanna talk to the various politicians who have left the country when the justice system tried to do sth about them and are now living in Monaco and Liechtenstein.

I don't see any Euros voting for extreme right wing parties, our lives are still to comfortable. People don't vote for change when their lives are still comfortable enough.

Well, the second largest party in our country is for active deislamisation of the Netherlands so that's a step in the right direction.

And we haven't even had attacks yet.

how do you plan to fight britian if you cant even fight the migrant rape rate in your own country lmao baka senpai

Happy independence day everyone

PAY

DEBTS

Eh, yeah but things in Holland are really bad aren't they? As far as immigration I mean, not terror attacks. I visit Hague for business every couple of months and there are so many foreigners, mostly sub-Saharans and middle easterners. It's a shame seeing the great architecture of the city being polluted like that.

that arab who drove over three jews in front of central statyion was purely coincedental
the murder of theo van gogh was purely coincendental
the murder of pim fortuyn was purely coincendental
the daily attacks on non-muslims in every dutch city are purely coincendental

But I thought 90% of the German population was turkroaches

I hope you have transferred your savings into bitcoin because the Taxman is coming for you.