Did anyone screenshot the post from WH user yesterday about a "possible" happening before 2pm?

Did anyone screenshot the post from WH user yesterday about a "possible" happening before 2pm?

I'm not sure if it was credible at all, but suppose it is, what could he be referencing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8M5YeZIg71U
archive.is/yfeIJ
nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-probe-report-article-1.3265442
freebeacon.com/national-security/state-department-opens-formal-inquiry-clintons-handling-emails/
econotimes.com/US-under-Trump-Series-US-department-of-Justice-launches-investigation-into-Hillary-Clintons-email-scandal-767115
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4624540/Hillary-Clinton-investigation-emails.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not credible, stop believing larpers

It can still be up in the 4plebs archive. Look it up.

LOL just more larping. I don't know why they do what they do. I had a dream about a plane crash last night, but you don't see me running here to post an, "IT'S HAPPENING" board.

sage

It was already announced. AG and Justice are investigating Hillary and co again.

youtube.com/watch?v=8M5YeZIg71U

Saw a tweet about that, wasn't sure it held any weight. Makes sense I haven't heard a word about it from MSM.

it's only credible if Frank confirms it, someone go over to his mom's house and wake up Anon5

Also Bernies wife is being investigated by Justice over a corrupt land deal. Anyone tired of winning yet?

sauce or it never happened

Great news, any links to any credible news coverage of the announcement?

Podesta being called to testify.
Its on (((CNN)))
archive.is/yfeIJ

Wow. How did I miss THAT? Thanks.

Why aren't I 50 boogers ahead you might ask.

Have only found these so far.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-probe-report-article-1.3265442

freebeacon.com/national-security/state-department-opens-formal-inquiry-clintons-handling-emails/

econotimes.com/US-under-Trump-Series-US-department-of-Justice-launches-investigation-into-Hillary-Clintons-email-scandal-767115

So what are the odds of anything damning being revealed with Podesta being questioned under oath?

The Daily Mail ran an article as well. Golly gee, why isn't this trending in social media? I wonder.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4624540/Hillary-Clinton-investigation-emails.html

It was actually more credible than most because the user did not go into some ridiculous embellished story

It was just a few posts alerting us to an upcoming happening and then he left

Yeah that user is legit but I doubt he is with WH more likely he is with the press. He made 2 announcements and both came out in the press a few hours later.

Then again he could be WH. We have had someone on the inside releasing credible info for awhile. Supposedly this is building towards major actions come September according to one of these "insiders".

My guess is they can drill him on his e-mails about the Clinton foundation. Even Chelsea herself was horrified about what was going on, or at least wrote an e-mail about it expressing shock to cover her ass.

I remember that email. I believe that email is the reason why they started calling her a spoiled brat etc..

Its being done under guise of the Russia probe. Seems that Podesta could go down for a bunch of shit since it was his email that was compromised. Its possible he will be the scape goat to avoid crucifying Hillary?

Yep! If memory serves, most of what Podesta had to say about the election re: Bernie had to do with countering Bernie's talking points (pretty standard stuff) and he didn't appear to play a direct role in suppressing Bernie's chances of winning the candidacy. There were, however, MANY e-mails discussing various facets to the "Clinton Cash" problem. There are paper trails all over the place as well. It's amazing Clinton hasn't been gone after for that yet. I could be COMPLETELY wrong here, but that seems to me to be the area that any testimony from Podesta could be the most "damning."

This seems like wishful thinking to me but I hope you're correct here. Hopefully this whole thing backfires on Clinton/Podesta with the force of a thousand suns. He will have to explain how his email being hacked wasn't due to his careless but was the fault of the Russians, UNDER OATH.

And, uh... let's not forget he was "hacked" at least once again. Didn't this fool have his iCloud password in his e-mails published to Wikileaks, and a Canadian user gave it a go... and it WORKED??? The same password worked for his Twitter, and allegedly a g-mail account he had. That wernt no Russia "hacking."

Don't forget even his Netflix was hacked lol.

What was on his list?

Eyes Wide Shut
Citizen X
Sante Sangre
Holy Mountain

Kids shows

Yep, LOL!!! That hacker Sup Forums saved the day if this escapade is brought to light during any testimony about his e-mails. The fact that somebody lifted a password from one of them and accessed ALLLL of his stuff with it basically verifies the authenticity of the e-mails.

Could be a hoax but have you read the post in your head with a Trump voice?

Hahahahahaha

How the fuck isn't this jewish whore behind the bars. For all the public lies shit durring the election on russian hacking,and all leaks on shit she has done?

After the election I thought there was no way they would prosecute all the crooks but now I'm starting to think Trump has had enough of the fake news Russia b.s. and now is gonna actually do it. Lock the bitches up

It's Sean Spicer. Screencap this post for posterity.

Kek they cancelled his bus trip to hillary's "win" party he had to reschedule

One of the funniest threads ever

Source?

LMAOOOOO really? Things went 404 so fast I guess I missed that little gem.

See this post

that was Podesta he just blames us, he only like pizza parties

hahaha

It's a red herring!

That's not funny guys

>131053896

Bump