Roaches in charge of education

>Roaches in charge of education.

Other urls found in this thread:

rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/2/11/150521
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin's_finches
livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mashallah

this is what all you Christians were complaining about so I guess it's solved now

Well they're not wrong, it's debatable and controversial.

the tides go in the tides go out, you can't explain that

It totally isn't, you fucking moron.

>this guy is complaining about indoctrination

>it's only okay when Republicans do it

They cant explain gravity

It really fucking isnt so much so that one of the greatest threats is virus cause they have such short lifespans and evolution/immunity to medicine spreads sooo fast. cmon dude get a grip. Why do you think in africa for example people have a much higher resistent to hiv for example evolution is real and its still going on in EVERYTHING that is alive including us.

absolute top moment for me

fuck that had me laughing for days

shit, this word is getting more retarded by the minute
also
>nazis complaining about science not being tought, despite their pseudoscientific attempts to mix value statements with emperical facts

all of humes work down the drain

well, they are sliding down to one party islamic statehood for 10 years now

this is not singular occurrence

Trump should do the same.

Genetic variation is not a proof for evolution. Can you name a single recorded case of a species turning into another? There's no solid proof for evolution only tooth pieces with dubious origins that don't even cover every point that is needed to prove the theory.
I'm not taking sides whether it's true or not but the thesis itself is literally debatable and controversial. You should realise that the moment you accept a theory as a dogma then you've abandoned your criticism that a scientist should have and became a propaganda piece.

It's about as controversial as saying that there's two genders. One side quoting science and the other plugging their ears is not a controversy.

How will the current state of the political left discuss this story.

>Left: Stupid Christcucks do not believe in evolution
>Muslim nation: Stop teaching evolution
>Left: We can't criticize Islam or we will be racist so we will just not post this on "Red dit" or if we do we must lock down any negative comments

Poor thing, it's retarded

So it's about as controversial as saying that god exists, one side plugging their ears is not controversy.

Turks will stop with existing in our lifetime. With the current low fertility rate the 18% Kurds will have 2/3 of the next generation kids in 2038 under their name.

>implying erdogan is a leftist

Well it's always funny to see how the so called "science lovers" abandon every base tenet of a scientist to mindlessly regurgitate the (((science)))) that they're indoctrinated with.

>Genetic variation is not a proof for evolution.

provided the genetic variation is caused by mutation and given enough time the accumulated mutations will make the once identical species, separated from eachother to stop being able to produce offspring

I.E. lions and tigers, horses and donkeys etc.

to claim you can't seem to grasp the process, while being aware of it's processes is either fucking with people or genuine retardation

Rip ataturks legacy

Interspecies breeding with sterile offsprings is not a proof for evolution either. What are you even saying. "oh boy the clouds are white so this soup is cold"

If evolution isn't real then how did we evolve from insect to human? By Allah i think Erdogan might be wrong this time.

>implying erdogan is a leftist
No I did not.

I am talking about leftist politics in the West.

How are all the leftist Muslims sympathizers going to discuss this topic when they normally attack anyone who rebuffs evolution.

When Christians push back against evolution the left wants them removed from the Earth but now that Muslims are doing this the left who apparently loves to protect Muslims these days will not be able to attack Muslims for doing exactly what Christians do.

TL;DR: Leftist have double standards when it comes to these issues and since Muslims are now the lefts protected group they can not call them out.

This a thousand times this.

>evolution is just a theory
Translates to
>I am ignoring what can be objectively OBSERVED

Evolution = change in a gene pool over time. You retard deniers are gonna have to explain to me how that's just a theory or whatever you say to dismiss it. Ignorant twats

don't fucking try and pretend like you care about scientific integrity christcuck.

> Can you name a single recorded case of a species turning into another?

shows you don't know wtf you are talking about.

>When Christians push back against evolution the left wants them removed from the Earth but now that Muslims are doing this the left who apparently loves to protect Muslims these days will not be able to attack Muslims for doing exactly what Christians do.

You have it all wrong. It's stupid either way. If you'd read the article you'd see the leftist opposition in Turkey opposes this as much as western leftists oppose creationism

It's still just a theory with no empirical proof.
So where's that recorded case of a species turning into another?

We shouldn't forget our ancestors.

>So where's that recorded case of a species turning into another?

Fossils records or you can see videos of bacteria evolving, or are you asking to see a lion become an elephant?

If evolution isn't real then why is there literal dinosaur DNA within modern chickens?

>Change in a gene pool over time is "just a theory with no empirical proof"
But that's wrong you ignorant retard. It's been proven and measured countless times. Besides that it's a matter of common sense. Do you even know what a fucking gene is?

You are clearly not understanding.

The left discuss these topic like Sup Forums does but Sup Forums does not care if it criticizes Muslims.

The left on places like "red dit" will not be able to go on their normal Christcuck bashing adventures as now Muslims are the target of reticule.

The left do not allow themselves to criticize Islam because the left is full of liberal ideologues.

Slow morons like you who do not understand that Sup Forums is a place for politics must not understand that when I say "How will the current state of the political left discuss this story." it goes right over your head.

Basically, you are a moron and I am wasting my time trying to point out the hypocritical state of leftist politics who will criticize Christians for not support evolution but the left will not criticize Muslims for the same thing.

>fossil records
Tooth pieces with dubious origins that barely proving any points needed for the theory.
>videos of bacteria evolving
Evolving into bears? If not then I'm afraid developing resistancy genes against chemicals is not evolution either.
Do you actually know how DNA even works? Human DNA is has 30% similarity with petunias. All the DNA is is just coding for proteins, most living organisms tend to have similar proteins.
Again, genetic diversity is not evolution.

show me the missing link

show me a fossil of the giraffe's ancestor with a smaller neck

show me proof

>no empirical proof
ancient arganism aemains
fossil layers
similarities among living organisms
similarities of embryos

>So where's that recorded case of a species turning into another?

species dont just magically transform it is a long process of tiny deviations that slowly add up

it usually requires some sort of divide between the 2 groups of the same species in order for a major deviation to take places (this can be diffrence in geographical location, food sources, ability to breed, presence of predators,etc.)

>i'm too retarded for higher education so i'll just call them indoctrinated jews instead haha that'll show them

I feel bad for your parents, all those years wasted only to raise a burgerflipper

>I can't actually prove it because it's impossible but you should believe everything I say!
Okay, thanks, glad we reached a new age of critical thinking.

> US key ally
does anybody know why the US suck it very hard to the roaches? it just can't be all for a fucking military base

Fortunately there's whole skeletons from thousands of species which show an evolution from species to species and not just "tooth pieces." And you can see a bacteria become a bear, you can see the fossils from the first organism until the bear today almost all its variations in between. Also if organism evolving new traits isn't evolution, then what is?

macroevolution is just shitload of microevolutions, there is literally no prinripal difference at all

and yes, actually, scientists have seen new species (speciation) emerging multiple times, both in lab and nature

>show me a fossil of the giraffe's ancestor with a smaller neck

rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/2/11/150521

Happy?

i don't think schools should be teaching unconfirmed theories

and 50% with bannanas
and roughly 98% with a chimpanze our closest cousin (meaning we have a common ancestor)

ah but i can!
it is how Darwin came up with the theory in the first place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin's_finches

I don't see the point of dick flapping on anime websites but I've studied genetics and biology for at least 5 years now at universities. I'm just pointing out how evolution is very far from being an inquestionable truth that holds up to every standard a scientist should have.
If someone asks I can talk about what the theory of evolution is but no I don't "believe" in anything like it's an absolute truth. If you do you're straying pretty far from science.

They'll start teaching about roaches now, they said.

>genetic diversity isn't evolution
Really? Is that why all genes are exactly the same and have never changed, ever? Oh wait

Religion is so stupid, is it literally just a tool to control people and keep them ignorant at this point? I can't imagine anyone in government actually believing any of that crap

>I'm just pointing out how evolution is very far from being an inquestionable truth that holds up to every standard a scientist should have.

Missed the part where I said it is "unquestionable truth". But "simply asking questions" isn't valid either and you seem more interested in ignoring the mountains of evidence in favor of the theory rather than presenting any valid alternatives.

Good

It's just a theory.

Not a law, principle or rule. Just a theory perpetuated by the international jewry to further move people away from God.

The more I read about Erdogan the more I admire the fella. It's like he's taken a page out the Hitler schematic.

>Reichstagsbrandt
>imprison opposition
>promote nationalism
>control media
>massive rallies
>expand territory
>use religious institutions to your advantage

The west needs a leader like this.

>I'm just pointing out how evolution is very far from being an inquestionable truth that holds up to every standard a scientist should have.
In what way is it questionable? You must have examples of what renders it questionable.

ATATÜRK IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE RIGHT NOW

what about the infestation in Germany

Few things are "only" this or that. There're no doubt politicians, dictators, and religious leader who're honestly faithful, jstu as there are those who only use it for power.

Well except there isn't.
Well you know, that's just like, your theory bro.
>beak sizes can be slightly different in birds
Okay cool, still not a 100% proof for evolution though.
Two things that have nothing to do with each other.
>mountains of evidence
That's not true though.
Read the thread then. Just fyi though any scientific theory is questionable, that's pretty much the point of science. You have to be some omniscient immortal being to say something is a 100% true, like... a god or something.

>imagine being so fucking dumb you can't even grasp the simple concept of evolution

Theories are unconfirmed by nature, in scientific language what you consider a theory is a hypothesis.
It becomes a theory when it had withstood attempts to disprove it over a long time.
Gravity is “just a theory“ as well, as us most of what we “know“.

Tldnr: you're fucking retarded and the American education system is a joke, read a book, nigger.

Those ones will die out once Germans themself get a higher fertility rate was well. But that will most likely take awhile... So far only ethnic belarussians and Russians are white people that actually have a high fertility rate in Europe

Well, it's sort of a good thing. Retards like Erdogan neuter themselves through their stupidity. He will never be presented accurate information, or judge it correctly. He will never govern over a competitive educational system. He will never elect the most capable ministers. It's a shame his people will suffer the msot consequences, but that's how it goes.

>imagine being so dumb you can't even grasp the concept of god

>Do you actually know how DNA even works? Human DNA is has 30% similarity with petunias.

gee i wonder why that could happen

> I've studied genetics and biology for at least 5 years now at universities
>evolution is very far from being an inquestionable truth that holds up to every standard a scientist should have

In that case you shouldn't have issues linking me 5 peer reviewed articles from respected journals that question evolution.

I'll give you 15 minutes.

The jews, Karen, it's the jews.

>simple concept
>didnt exist until a jew said so 200 years ago

>Read the thread then
I have read the whole thread. Mostly it's you and others failing to discredit proof in favour of evolution, while failing to provide any proof yourselves beyond "h-have you SEEN with your own eyes when one species turns into another".
>Just fyi though any scientific theory is questionable
That is a good and strong fucking argument, you retarded fucking teenager. Of course theories are supposed to be questioned - IF THERE'S A LACK OF EVIDENCE FOR THEM, OR IF THERE'S EVIDENCE AGAINST THEM.

Well, the concept of the Christian God includes the concept of God being ungraspable.

>It's just a theory

Looks like somebody didn't make it past the 5th grade

This kinda reminds me of a show I saw on discovery the other day. It was about how women love big black gorillas because of how attractive muscles are and women should breed with sportsman. (thinly veiled breed with black guys white girls! evolution says you have to!)
I had a good giggle at least.
we wuz petunias and shit
>you're wrong unless you can dig up someone that agrees with you
That's not really how it works, you should know that by now if you care about science so much.
Replace evolution with god in that post and see what you sound like.
So does science though, it's called critical thinking.

>Replace evolution with god in that post and see what you sound like.
No user, you see, then I'd be arguing for something completely different. But let's try it:
> Of course God is supposed to be questioned - IF THERE'S A LACK OF EVIDENCE FOR HIM, OR IF THERE'S EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM.
That shit don't make no sense no mo, because there's nothing about worshipping God that tells you to question God or ask for evidence.

Point is you're getting mad and shouting how the thing you believe in shouldn't be questioned and questions are retarded teenager things anyways.

>>you're wrong unless you can dig up someone that agrees with you
>That's not really how it works, you should know that by now if you care about science so much.

Get fucked, you dumb piece shit. You've just proven that you have absolutely no idea about academic work despite claiming to have studied for 5 years.

Do you have any idea of how pathetic you look right now?

I think the person who has to post laughing pictures and cuss as an argument is more pathetic than anything. But I guess that's just how sheep behave, now or 2 thousand years ago, people don't really change.

beak sizes
different digestive systems
different feathers
and many more tiny anatomical difference over a (relatively) short period of time

these birds are a good demonstartions of how different species come to be

and is just one of many examples

evolution is a theory, but it is a theory with mountains of evidence to support it and no other theory has anything close against it

do you expect respectful discourse here?
especially with such a stupid contrarian opinion

if you cant stand the fire then gtfo

Devolution is real, not evolution. Fucking spiritlets ITT. Debate me faggots.

nah, Sunni conception of God is much more absolutely ungraspable than any of your sects
Which is why we know it's the closest to Truth.

Again genetic variation is not a proof for evolution, it's still not species turning into another.
Not really, the evidences get more dubious and questionable the closer you look at them.
Popularity is irrelevant in terms of being true.
Nice reddit spacing though guys.
>says the guy who just jumped over from r/atheism

They're slipping into a theocracy.

A theory in science is different than a theory in common language, its the highest form of a scientific statement, this is why gravity is a theory. livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html

Dude, stop posting, you're making it worse and worse.

Really, the fact that you describe linking credible sources to support you argument as "digging up" shows that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Again, do you realize how pathetic it is to spew dumb shit while claiming to have studied in the field for 5 years when you OBVIOUSLY have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

>Turks can't explain why they're so low down the evolutionary chain
Roaches BTFO

Look here, potatoniggerThe Vatican accepted evolution long ago and so should you.

>more cussing, ad hominems and outdated shitty meme pictures
This really feels like being in uruk and saying maybe Ishtar isn't the reason your wife isn't getting pregnant.

Must be hard for you just to get by in life.

Here's the difficulty with modern science: it presents its finding as indisputable truth, despite at best showing possibilities. You might say "it's just a theory," but the vast majority of people treat this theory as incontrovertible. The mounds of evidence can be made to fit an inexhaustible number of paradigms and theories. The formation of the theory itself is suspect, because it often relies on extremely unscientific prior notions and ideas. Take evolution, for example. The theory would never have arisen were it not for specious enlightenment ideas about the origins of mankind and "Progress," which presents without good justification a linear model of history which advances despite everything toward some sort of Golden Age.

The fields of ancient history and archaeology commit the same errors over and over again. "Indisputable facts" are thrown out every five years in archaeology and ancient history, only to be replaced by new ones, which are then shortly replaced by others. During this process, scientists and pop scientists disseminate the most vogue theories as fact. A case in point is the Out of Africa theory or the theories relating to the supposed impossibility of an Aryan invasion in India during the second millennium BC. Both "incontestable theories" have finally been thrown out, but tens of millions still cling to them because of the work of pop scientists who preached the theories as fact.

Erdogan is what lefties though trump was going to be.....

evolution is just a theory

user, my dear mentally deficient friend, I said it should be questioned with actual questions, not just "hurr I'm not gonna believe this even though I have no good reason not to." You see, science is not a question of your opinion, but of proof, counter-proof, and lack of proof. Evolutionary theory has plenty of proof, very little lack of proof, and no counter-proof whatsoever. In the face of that it's irrational to say it's not believable.

he is afraid that turkish scientist will discover the missing link between turks and roaches.

Just like any person who hold critical thinking more important than desperately looking stuff to believe in. So it's fine really, I'm used to hypocrites and idiots.
>more ad hominems
>more you can't do x if I don't allow you to
Classic.

Anyone remember 'Harun Yahya' and his 'Atlas of Creation'?

Turned out it was some TV presenter called Adnan Oktar, who presents shows that seem to exist only to show off women with big tits?

I both love and detest him

It has no proof, it makes use of evidence. That user is drawing issue with the theory which is made to fit the evidence. That's a perfectly rational position and many great minds of the 20th century took the same line. The evidence can be made to fit other theories. A preponderance of evidence proves absolutely nothing, ergo it really is just a theory. Stop getting booty blasted that people question the theory.

You can literally watch bacteria evolve in the lab if you want dude. You can also evolve things yourself, it's called breeding. It's not a theory, it's a reality.

No no no, user, you've got it all wrong: I'm not basing my argument on your mental defficiency. I'm calling out your mental defficiency, which makes it an observation, at worst an insult. An ad hominem is when it's the entirety of the argument: my argument rests on the reasoning that I outlined in the rest of the post.

>it's still not species turning into another
um yes it fucking is

and since youre only counter arguments this whole time have been "nuh uh" and ad hominem im not replying to your dumbass any more

heres some reddit spacing for ya

suck

my

dick