White """genocide"""

>women won't fuck me
>w-white genocide!
Lose some weight, fix your hygiene, stop being an autist, stop wasting your time here, get a haircut, get a job, make something of your life in general, maybe learn some PUA if you're that autistic and then go get a girl.

I know there's a huge shift in demographics in western countries, and I don't like it either, but to call it genocide is absolutely retarded. And how do you think you can change the world if you won't start with yourself? You're literally no better than trust fund college radicals who read Marx and Lenin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo&spfreload=10
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lose some weight, fix your hygiene, stop being an autist, stop wasting your time here, get a haircut, get a job
Nah
Sounds like a lot of work

two threads in the catalogue about white genocide being a myth and it's just beta virgins who can't get laid, whatcha doing there?

Yeah because somehow these socalled basement dwelling neets are promoting mass immigration that's on the fast track of displacing majority white nations ethnicities in just a few decades.

What do you have to say about that? It's immigration that's the real problem with regards to ethnic displacement of whites, not "not being able to get a girlfriend" or whatever bullshit it is you believe. Every person on this board could have a gf and 10 kids and mass immigration still would ethnically displace them in some nations in the future if it isn't stopped.

Also why are you so busy about telling whites that they shouldn't marry other white people? Do you hate your own ethnicity so much that you think everyone of you should be with a white woman or a white male?

Checkmate anarchist.

Oh and also.. if you're saying nobody is promoting white genocide? Then please watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo&spfreload=10 where it's very clear by the evidence that there's a lot of people calling for PRECISELY THAT in order to "create a peaceful world". So please..

What do you call it when organizations are systematically trying to erase you from existence by replacing you?

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>I know there's a huge shift in demographics in western countries
>but to call it genocide is absolutely retarded.

You swamp germans belong locked up for your stupidity.

Living below sea level has ruined your mental capacities.

Ever notice that when people don't have an argument on the internet they assume things and project onto people who are anonymous and they know nothing about?

>basement dwelling
>nerd
>teenager
>fat
>virgin

These are all things you'll see said about an anonymous person when there is no other argument to try to slide the conversation.

Sage shill posts

>it's just beta virgins who can't get laid
It literally is, incel faggot. Stop being a bitch.

nice reddit spacing, mountain german
I think your brain is not getting enough oxygen up there

It's White up here on my mountains rather than the niggered up slum you're living in.

>a girl
You don't truly get what the problem is

>"you're a migrant, the only Australians are aboriginals, you came here as a migrant and when the natives don't want white people here where are you going to move to?"
t - Sudanese migrant going off at me tonight

Don't want to go into details...

OMG IT IS RETARTED.

you're contributing to white genocide then, faggot

not as retarded as communism, czechfag

>be spic
>Get hit on by white women left and right
>Pity fuck them
>Feel empty inside
>All I want is a qt Latina and not these white she devils

>not as retarded as communism
And yet you're living right next to the heart of EU.

The point is that people need incentives and reasons to have kids. We will not have any if there is a high chance that we will destroy our lives.

You're missing the point. Diversity lowers the average IQ of any country. I you don't want your country to turn into shit like mine, you'd better drastically limit the influx of Africnas & muslims.
Then, you could say "let all the asians in" but it's also a question of cohesion in the society.
Bottom line: There's way too much "diversity" in Europe already, we should start pro natalist policies asap, using surogates if necessary

This. Other whites would eventually pick up the slack when the economy got the the point of having more jobs than people again. The real issue is humongous immigration.

stop going to these "coffeeshops" every day!

Why not limit both birth rates and end all immigration? We don't need more people in our current economies.

I've heard it get called assimilation, integration, Multiculturalism, utopia, but never genocide.
Unless it's nonwhites. Then it's (((always))) genocide.

You still need 2.1 kids on average

>need
Endless unsustainable growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. The only thing we need to do is to end each and every case of immigration.

Explain the massive influx of refugees and the police doing nothing about the rapes shill

What unsustainable growth? I'm talking about keeping the population stable.

You missed the point

There are only about 700m white people in the entire world, and that number probably includes italians, mexicans, and arabs.

2 to replace the parents, 0,1 to account for crime, disease and war.

help me bump this thread guys, there's 2 posts in catalogue about white genocide not being a real agenda. Don't bump the fucking shill thread's instead of that! come on..

Did you just get done watching "Fitna" and the hitw guilt suddenly kicked in, OP?

Kill yourself you pathetic cuck.