The Gauntlet had been thrown down!

Let's see which degeneracy is stronger! Islam v.s. Postmodernism!
Who do you think will win pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait to see how this plays out, it will probably be win/win.

Inb4 a mad haji bombs it.

Is this real life?

Haha looks like the Jews want to subvert Islam now. Looks like their useful puppet has become too tiresome now and they want to drain the life out of it.

So its a scam by turbo-leftists getting grant shekels for LARPing as muslims?

The more likely answer is that any pushback from the Islamic community will be ignored by the postmodernists in order to avoid a political contradiction. If there is anything the rat postmodernists are good at, it's hiding from responsibilities.

>feminist islam

Good, soon they will destroy themselves from within

The (((Imam)))

4 possibilities. Blown up by pissed Muslim. Postmodernism wins and Islam is neutered. They merge into a single paradoxical beast. False flag white cis male attacks it.

>A muslim bomb it the first week revealing muslim true colors
Or
>Islam becomes another meme religion like christianity

always

it's like an all inclusive non gender specific interpretation of- BLAM BLAM BLAM KABOOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHH

Can women even be Imams?
That's a woman right?

>mfw Germans destroy Islam with their degeneracy.

We should probably meme this. Bring as much attention to it as possible.

Or, you know, nothing, a bunch of feminists with dyke haircuts keep cashing in whatever money they get from the state or Soros to keep pretending it's a muslim thing and not just another activist social club.

If nothing happens and the get those sweet soros gibs then it will spread. Leading to postmodernism winning or merging with Islam

>Islam will conquer the we...
I love this! forcing Muslims and degenerates to get along. I hope they make every mosque like this. Now now little Muslim remember to be inclusive of you new fellow worshippers.

>only white lefties inside

God fucking damnit what an embarassment.

You can bring the Islam in to Germany, but can't take the Germany out of Islam

some new german is gonna attack this place

Not even Islam can stave off the degenerate influences within the west.

Eish

Is this just fantasy.

GERMANY YES!
So proud of my country

agreed. any germans here that can tweet an islamic group located in Berlin? All german anons we need you

I'd be more worried about white leftists converting to a fantasy version of islam

IT'S SPREADING!!

Can't wait to see the news when these aid-infested degenerates are blown up or decapitated by the religion of peace.

That would guarantee fighting between real muslims and the left.

Kek
Sunning
Shia
Wahabi
AND INTRODUCING....
The Femfagadeen

For sure gonna get snakbar'd

Both sunni and shia will unite to destroy what can only be described as an outrageous blasphemous assault against Islam.

If they don't, then Islam will become a laughing stock.

Time to get comfy.

But will the Sunni and Shia be stronk enough to take on the Femfagahdeen?

White people have created a new sect of Islam, Faggot Islam.

It's just proof that anything that comes in contact with the modern west turns to shit.

What happens when Mormons get corrupted?
One female surrounded by dozens of her chosen beta orbiters, all contributing to making one brown child for her?

Oh this won't end in fire, rage and blood, not at all. /sarcasm

That's a nice LGBT mosque you got their Germany, it would be a real shame if "something" happened to it...

IT WAS FORETOLD BY CNN!

CNN RIGHT AGAIN!

THAT BEARD IS NOT TWO FISTS LONG

JIHAD YOURSELF

Everyone in the pic is white or Asian
I'm sure the Arabs will enjoy killing them all

lol who is taking bets for how long it gets snackbarred

assuming it is ever actually visited by anyone

DELET THIS. The guy on the right is praying as a women should. Is that because he identifies as a women?

>cashing in whatever money they get from the state
Does the state really fund mosques in Germanistan?

feminist Islam will breed radical feminist Islam.

Transfreaks suicide bombing cis white males and also targeting dark age Islamism.

The future for Europe is nonstop transterror.

0.05 BTC on the fags to win in round 2

Femfagadeen Muslims... I like it when can I get some in my local no go zone?

Not as such, but someone has to be paying for this and the money must be coming from a pro-diversity NGO funded through local or European grants. Libshits don't mind spending money as long as it is someone else's, I doubt they'd be paying for this out of their own pocket.

It's not as far fetched as you think
> SJW Feminists Chant Allahu Akbar at " Women's March " In Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ

The most european thing ever concieved.

We should get on this in a year we could make the religion of peace into the religion of twinks

Isfam.

Oh boy can't wait for the surprise ending.

Berlin here.

This worries me given the likelihood of radical reprisals.

Muslims will destroy this mosque and I don't blame them.

Haram as fuck.
Corrupting the word of Allah means death

Norway's Oslo is following up. The Islamic Reformation is a go

I wonder if we offered liberals up as slaves if the Arabs would go home.....

4 white liberal women in exchange for moving home and renouncing citizenship.

maybe 2 of these are muslims
the rest are using it as a kind of new yoga and a way to join the victim ranks
"i'm gay (i'm a victim)"
"i'm transblack (i'm a victim)"
oh shit wait
"i'm a muslim hahah yeah (i'm a victim)"

look how they can turn WALLS into news
these people are there for the camera
they'll never be there again
the money has been taken for this
off to next way to cheat money from whites

I've never seen a news head line that looked so much like the start of a great comedy

Damn this new trendy mosque is totally gonna blow up.

If nothing we need to start memeing this shit into a massive shit storm like how Feminist Islam is the only Islam or some really evil shit like getting a meme about Muhammads child bride was the actual founder of Islam but do to the patriarch or some shit she let Muhammad have it and basically get it trending with retarded Feminist to create a massive Muslim back lash

Do you think this is how the elite of the EU/leftists expected the refugee crisis to go?

Do you think they expected Islam to bend knee due to their progressive values?

There's no way this will catch on. The core values of Islam are diametrically opposed to this drivel.

Shit like this doesn't destroy religion, it subverts people with a destroyed religion. Culturally Islam is still strong. These dons of refugees will be looking for identity in this country, they will turn to Islam. The left thinks "if we tell them they're German they'll feel at home and turn to Germany for identity". That's great but you've watered down your culture so much, that "German culture" soon won't exist.

What does this have to do with postmodernism?

Radical

Islam is a religion of feminism.

>Feminist Islam ran by a White female Burger Jew

What is this timeline

>This worries you
Not the massive influx of fucking shit skins that lead to this I mean come on it was the only reasonable next step in the march to the end

Let's do this.

>not knowing the inherent connections of postmodernism in connnection to marxism and feminism

jesus christ. no wonder you swedes had no chance

Seconded.

Oh man the pubebeards are gonna react SO badly to this

Can they both lose plz?

fire up the twitters boys. we've got work to do.

Wtf is this the 3rd one in europe in like a week?

This awesome. Let the fire rise!!!! Soon brothers we will come back to save europe

Any chance at reforming Islam has to happen at its heart i.e the middle east. If anything, something like this will make muslims hate westerners even more.

After Germany destroyed Christianity with the Reformation they are doing it again with Islam.

Good, finally Islam is getting reformed to the 21st century.

This is a good thing.

>Beyond haram
Expect explosions/stabbings there soon

every religion is a meme

1. isis will probably will be mad and will commit a large suicide bombing and random murders in the europe made by the lunatic muslims, once that happens no one will trust muslims anymore
and making a large spark of chaos all over the world by telling that every muslim in the world are fucked up.

2. muslims will accept feminist and lgbt ( but thats not gonna happen because of muh pride )

3. trump will launch a campaign that will eradicate all the muslims in america (deportation) once the bombing starts (connected to number 1 but come on america loves fuel so this may not going to happen except the fact that the u.s goverment buys a lot of fuels from the isis itself.

or all of the above

I love my country.

Either that or it's a 'soft' approach to the islamification of Europe. Make it approachable and trendy and watch the following rise till a critical mass is achieved then the route gets progressively hardliners. Using the 'feminist' angle will appeal to women who tend to act like sheep rather than using logic and foresight. Personally I think this is a potentially dangerous idea. Europe needs to rid itself from all islamic influence not play games with ones head in a lions mouth.

#FeministIslam

Praise Kek!

Nah, the outcome will either be that
1. real Muslims will show up, they'll beat the shit out of her while no one is there, they'll force her into a niqab, no one will ever hear her opinions on Islam again if they even let her live, and then they'll bring in their own Imam and it'll become a normal Mosque.
Or 2. it'll be used as Taqiyya for some years until eventually 1 when that's no longer useful.
These should be obvious

Muslims HATE the idea of liberal western culture subverting their own. This thing won't last 6 months.

>Rejects objective reality and absolute truth
We ought to burn them at the stake like the witches they are.

Is that why you hide your flag, faggot?

Post Modernism will win. It will destroy islam and after that the whole world will be lost in a thousand years of chaos and destruction. The religions that are formed after these dark times will once again prescribe that women should not teach men, that they should remain silent, and other such appropriate measures. Most interesting of all is they will tell of a mythical land, these united states, where people could talk instantly over great distances and once where the mythical white man went to the moon

"Due" it's almost unintelligible with that one misspelling.

This is for feminist not people I mean come the fuck on we are talking liberal arts degrees here

>feminislamist
Fixt

Let's not sink to their level now

there is a fucking gold mine to post. let's get some threads going to have some shits and giggles.

You want it to be a believable meme don't you user? Or do you not want to help fuel the shit storm?

Proper spelling would help spread it. If no one understands it, it won't get as far. Memes need to be pretty immediately understandable to be successful.