Why don't black sports figures, entertainers, movie stars, singers, songwriters...

why don't black sports figures, entertainers, movie stars, singers, songwriters, movie directors work harder to help take a stand against the extreme niggotry exhibited by blacks today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
youtube.com/watch?v=E9h3cIJAgQc
insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/22/stevie-wonder-black-lives-matter-gun-violence-african-american-community
youtu.be/85M8rfUVdQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>black
>intelligent thought process
Choose one

>black sports figures, entertainers, movie stars, singers
a monkey dancing is still just a monkey

Because that would increase competition against them.

So far they hold the monopoly on sensible black people, why would they want more to potentially put pressure on them.

>Because those successful blacks will suddenly be seen as uncle toms and won't be so successful anymore. They benefit from those niggerly blacks.

fuck I didn't mean to greentext that whole thing

Because they'll end up like Cosby

the ones i listed were intelligent to get out of the ghetto

also, how's teaching english? not even kidding i just entered college to get my bachelors to teach over there

because they benefit greatly from the suffering and ignorance of dumb niggers

Why do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

Why would they destroy their largest monetary base and create more competition?

look up what cosby said about black "culture" and how whites are not to blame. see how much change that brought about

Because until the media says it's ok, they are at their mercy. Disobey? Bye-bye job, later career, and be ready to bid farewell to a credit lifestyle you can't support. People say a job is slavery? Big difference between being a slave and an indentured servant.

I don't teach English but I'm assuming it's like being fucked in the ass?

oh, what do you do then

i want to teach english and meet a nice girl and maybe get married. also a nice feminine boy to dress up as rukako from steins gate for me

They don't wanna be called a sambo.

Charles Barkley during the Ferguson Riots. Shame this didn't get even more attention, but it doesn't follow the correct narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9h3cIJAgQc

They got out of the ghetto by selling degeneracy to the very people they left behind.

They thrive on 'niggotry'. Chief Keef didn't get out of the hood because of his political activism, he did it by saying 'bang bang'.

Why aren't there any black tech millionaires?

Anybody got a link to that video of, like, some kind of talk-show wherein an older black dude is telling off two younger people for blaming white people for everything?

I remember him asking 'what is it that you want' or something like that.

The future is an abstract concept. It is extremely difficult for blacks to fully understand the 360 degrees around the ramifications of their immediate actions.

does dr dres meme headphone company count?

idk about that but, STEM wise: Carson

Talking doesn't do anything but make racist white people happy. " Hey, stop being a nigger" Do you think that would actually fix anything?

Same reason white celebrities don't trip over themselves to tell white trash to stop smoking meth and ending up on COPS, I'd imagine.

Group mentality. If they stopped being niggers, all niggers would shun because they'd be "traitors". Niggers really think being decent and being black is incompatible.

This is most likely the real answer. Of course a lot of nigs approve of acting like niggers so they don't speak out. The ones that do speak out either get blacklisted or have an (((accident))) of some sort.

Blacks are selfish. And ultimately only care about themselves not their entire ppl. They don't know how to work together

>get out of the ghetto
fuck u and your "in" sayings. like lots of people started saying this recently
also they didn't make it out, there is literally no getting out, they were let out
also you can take a black out of the ghetto but u cant take the ghetto out of them scrub. pic proves this

It's almost like they were prevented from organizing on any level for 400 years.

I watched a lot of videos of Morgan Freedom hating against political correctness

Freeman

Most black people don't want others to succeed. If they see a brother or sister rising above them they will stop at nothing to try to bring you back down. It's sad but it is what it is.

However it is my suggestion that any aspiring black entertainer, songwriter, artist, etc seek out those who made it and create an influence chart/whiteboard document for themselves. This filters out the negativity outside of the conscious 'community' and gives them a realistic image they can become.

The few black people who do come out and say stuff like what Charles is saying usually get cannibalized by their own community. I remember when Bill Cosby said something a few years ago about idiots who are living in poverty and uneducated but wearing 300 dollar sneakers and buying rims for their broken down beater car. Even the Cos' knew something was up and he's a degenerate sex pervert so how bad are the rest of em?

>Everything is everybody else's fault! Give me free stuff!
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. You're not helping anybody by reinforcing that nonsense.

Dude, is a rapist. They were right not to listen.

So You're saying I'm wrong?

Oh man that's definitely why they've been engaged in nothing but tribal warfare and have been incapable of defending themselves from other races for thousands of years! Because of white English men bringing 2% of all transatlantic slaves to the USA.

Fuck off, idiot

Cosby did and he got cosbied. Kendrick made a statement about black self reliance and got attacked by a twitter mob. (((They))) have been directing black culture since the 90s and don't tolerate when their pets get new ideas. That's why I don't inherently hate blacks. If s justvthatvtheir culture has been designed to be shit.

He is saying every group has been enslaved. Get the fuck over it and be glad you are in america and not a shithole in africa, Starvin marvin

That doesn't refute what I said though.

>muh 400 years

400 years of what? no bills, no school, no homework, no societal pressures, just working, walking around, being black. wow cool story. wasnt shit. maybe it should have been 9 trillions years

good for you
people can go thru way worse than all of "that" faggot shit that happened to all of those "people" in a quarter century. even less than that is possible too

no you're wrong and a fucking fag

Haha

There's a YouTuber, can't remember his name, but he's an expat living in Japan, has been for over a decade, and he seems to have a pretty good insight into the expat experience I'd suggest looking into that

Some do, but they don't want to alienate fans

insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/22/stevie-wonder-black-lives-matter-gun-violence-african-american-community

Because they would get Cosby'd

Trey Gowdy: "No-Snitch Code" in Black Communities
youtu.be/85M8rfUVdQE

>this
Even shill Morgan Freeman has talked about how talking about and pointing out race difference will only further solidify those distinctions and increase the racial divide.

Ever heard of "black people got to stick together"?

This little phrase alone is one of the most destructive things to blacks because it forces successful and fully integrated blacks to weaponize their race and associate with the criminals and thugs. Once blacks realize that they don't have to "stick together" I believe we will begin to see some change.

Beacuse they are coons themselves.

I'll tell you why.

Because blacks know that women only reward indirect speech with sex. They do after all exist solely to court women in their favour.

If a black man of good standing directly says "Hey blacks, Don't be nigger-tier, please" they will lose favour with women and all blacks. The reaction will be to be extra nigger-tier towards that guy because those people live reactive against all authority. The best they can do is provide an ok example and still get laid, all the while condoning the impulsive behaviour and ambiguous responsibility of others... since doing so "ain't all bad if you gets you laid".

Niggers gotsta keep it real or dey bes da Uncle Tom and sheeeit

Because they are a product of it, and they continue to prosper from it.

>They do after all exist solely to court women in their favour.
yes, this is exactly ture. your whole post is exactly true. you know how it is

>for some reason