Is this working out for us?

Is this working out for us?

You tell me

those cakes are awesome, although I wouldn't of made the wall out of brick
no screw redditors 'kekistanis'

If cat girls won't do then America is truly lost to the cucks.

that doesn't look too bad actually.

No.

I'll admit, you're getting more sophisticated. Do you think you'll ever make anything original, or will it always be remixes?

That looks nice

Liberals can't argue with this....
Know your representatives and be involved locally.
I've handed this to people while wearing my MAGA hat
My response to "How are YOU making America great?"

So you hate Trump but you don't know who your own representatives are?
You hate Trump because he's 'against' the environment but check out all of this trash left by liberals around us.
etc...
Hat is more of a conversation starter.

wow

Hey tumblr we know you are not experienced with false flags but you should at least put more effort into it.

>he thinks meme-spewing basement-dwelling manchildren actually seek any kind of real validation from society

lol

>Is this working out for us?

With the incredible amounts of recourses and money being spent to counter it here and other places on the interbutts, I would say it is incredibly effective.

Antifa and /leftypol/ have enjoyed pretty much free reign in meat space until recently, the fact antifa has been resisted and run off is a new and frightening thing for them.

During the Trump campaign they attacked Trump rally attendees with out any resistance at all.
Now when these antifa faggots and paid soros goons show up they face the very real aspect of physical resistance and being doxed and some actually arrested and prosecuted when for decades they simply got away with it and it scares the shit out of them.

so yeah Faggot OP it seems to be working just fine you cockfaced fuck thief

Idk, ask milo not us. Sage

That cake is dank tho

Did it work for them?

you talk as if clinton won the elections

At least they're rallying outside doing something.

What are YOU doing?

mind=blown

>not understanding that they are our cannon fodder

I know you are 14, and it's upsetting that someone knows about your secrete jokes and stuff.

But these people are good for us, who cares if they are idiots, they'll go march around get all the flack and shit and we just keep meming

It's about saving the west not beingnedgy and cool you petulant child

Yes, and its being pushed by an actual cuckold who has held debates with other youtube ecelebs trying to disprove white genocide exists, its a civic nationalist meme and Ive seen that actual cuckold call a full blown negress a "definite kekistani". If you cant tell youre undermining whites, it doesnt matter. We will still get rid of you.

>antifa has been run off

are shareblue hiring artists to do their memes now?
hahah faggots

>Wants to bring back coal mining
>Thinks we should build a wall with solar panels

kek

I know you're trying to go for "cringe", but everyone you've posted has been awesome.

Let the young autists have their kekistan. Us older bitter autists have circle jerking over how fucked the world is.

>Post photos of people who support Trump and browse this board

HOW DARE YOU SHARE BLUE WHO IS PAYING YOU

kek

Fuck off, pol hates Trump
Go back to Tumblr

go back

This, but pol is a trans inclusive femme neomarxist board
Racist and sexists should go back to the_d

>thinks coal jobs are coming back

Right, the heavily automated coal industry is going to throw away substantial amounts of money cuz muh jobs. The butter churning industry needs jobs too, cuz that shit is 100% dead.

Please note rule 5.
I wonder why there are so many Le Kek! cringe threads lately...

>wall cake
Okay, I laffed

back to autismchan

facts are a bitch

No. We can tell who ((((you)))) are.

>we wuz old Sup Forums and shiite
>look how oldfag I am "jews am i right"
you are trying too hard plebbit

see

>us
Fuck off faggot.

Nobody here like TRS and Milo at the same time. TRS counter signals Milo all the time

It's the same image-set every time.
Don't give them any (you)s.
Just hide the thread and move on.
If EVERYBODY did this, their teams would be invisible to us and we wouldn't have to see their shitposts every single day.

You know what they are, just don't reply. Ever. Not even one is okay.

good reply and bump

I'm serious. Don't reply to them. Just scroll down until you see a garbage-thread, hide it, and keep scrolling.

There is no reason to bother with this bot-level shitposting. Ever.

They're moving to another thread now since this one stopped getting replies.

Ok

what does this mean