One in a seven adult Americans can't read

>One in a seven adult Americans can't read
statisticbrain.com/number-of-american-adults-who-cant-read/
>Every third U.S. high school graduate will never read a book after high school in their life
>Every second NASA employee is dyslexic
statisticbrain.com/reading-statistics/

You can only post in this thread if your country has a 100% literacy rate, like me
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SE.ADT.LITR.ZS?year_high_desc=false

>illegal immigration is good for the econo-

>armenia
>100% literacy rate
that probably cause all the stupid ones got genocided

1/7 = 14%

>46 million African Americans in the US

46/320 = 14%

Checks out.

Too long couldn't read

Yes. We have a nigger problem. We are aware.

>One in seven American adults can't read

How many of them are black?

Blacks make up about 14% of the population. 14% is almost exactly one in seven.

Severely underrated.

To be fair we have A LOT of spics and niggers. They are living proof that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Is it really THAT much of a problem?
You're telling me you don't find it hilarious watching them try to make it in our society?

> Math is racist user

literally niggers and spics. When I taught in commiefornia for 8th grade, I say this with no exaggeration, 1/3rd of the class couldn't read or write in any language. Spanish or English. 15% of the 40 kids in class couldn't or wouldn't speak Spanish either.

t.thread

Thanks blacks. Reading is the greatest joy humans have. Niggers are too lazy and now my home land looks like a joke.

Kek.

It's a problem once they turn feral.

Jesus Christ this. I grew up poor af 90% my life poor. We didn't have Nintendo we had free library books.
Call me a hippy but I wish everyone read. I literally finished the kids section as a wee one. Reading was amazing for a kid. I set the rules. It's empowering. Probably why the lower classes don't like it. Once you start a book you finish. Or don't. Can read same page twice. The options are scary to them so they sink to video games and crime.
Fuck man stop being a nigger and read hop on pop the world would be better.

I everything about niggers and they need to be exterminated.

It makes the US look bad. Honestly that's the problem. Remove blacks and we'd shame EU in things like healthcare crime etc. Niggers make us a laughing stock.
Seriously remove black gun crime Belgium literally has a higher rate of being shot.
I love my country it's not perfect but niggers are nothing but a drain.

I kind of agree with you but as much as niggers piss me off I do believe the ones who actually descend from slaves deserve a place in our country, the other ones and all the fucking spics need to gtfo. I would stand up for Africans because a lot of them are cool, but the only good ones are ones that came here after age 18 and their kids typically end up the same as typical ghetto nigger trash.

Yep, niggers are stupid.

kek

It's literally always the niggers and spics bringing America down. White Americans are on par if not superior to Europeans/East Asians, but we're always getting dragged down in nationwide averages by the scum of the earth that plague our lands.

I wonder why that might be.

Um excuse me you mean can't read English
I love In a community of 99% Koreans some up to third generation here
And not one can speak or read English because all their stores are Korean as well
I was hoping to see ICE here soon

They are (((elites))), it has nothing to do with intelligence, only nepotism

>society A where 20% can't read but 5% are extreme elites
>society B where 100% can read but no elites

society A has brighter future pal

Not if those 5% are Jews. You're pretty much doomed then.

nah, intelligence and nepotism both work.

at least they bring money to the country
ex. Wall Street.

everytime when you americunts get butthurt try to change the subject, it is sad

>at least they bring money to the country
>ex. Wall Street.

>niggers are 13% of the population
>14% are illiterate