About the hijab

So recently I've been very interested intrigued by this Islamic headscarf. As much as I hate the niqab & the burka I find the hijab interesting.

I mean... Which men wouldn't want his woman to cover herself for him?
And before you say "muh islamic shill" it should be noted that Christian orthodox woman and christian arab woman wear the exact same veil.

The Hijab is fucking hideous, it makes women look like xenomorph aliens, why would anyone want their women to look like that?

sage report

totally agree brother, lets have all women wear these veils and eventually they'll be back in the kitchen where they belong.

It made it easy for me to talk to a girl while looking at her face rather than checking her tits every 2 seconds

I mean imo thats better than reducing a woman worth to a sex object a pair of tits and booty so that all niggers and subhumans can lust after them

The hypocrisy is when the right (i'm not a leftist) talks about how oppressive is the scarf but don't oppose the sexualization of women, their slutty behavior etc

You think the head-rags are cool?

You should try the Goat-Sex,

And the Butt-Hole-Worshiping / Demon Invoking.

Once you've invoked a Demon into your Ass, you will never go back to ordinary worship.

Scarves are okay.

>Which men wouldn't want his woman to cover herself
All normal people. Cunts shouldn't wear any clothes. Clothes are for people. I don't let my wife or daughters wear clothes unless its totally necessary.

Absolutely disgusting. A woman's hair is part of her natural beauty. It should never be covered like that.

Like, they have light dresses for when they have to go somewhere but I wouldn't even let them have those if I could.

Still suck my ugly whether it's a Christian or a Muslim wearing it.

I'm not a fan of the hijab I prefer conservative dress without the hair covered
That said if I had to choose between hijab & my women dressing like a prostitute (almost all western women dress like prostitutes of old) I choose the hijab all day every day.
How Jews convinced you idiots that dressing like a prostitute is empowerment and dressing like mother Teresa is oppressive I will never understand.
FYI Jew women cover their hair too for religion but they wear wigs so that people don't know.

Are they forced to wear that when they don't want to?

Just die already you fucking Ukrainian.
Oh my god I hate you stinky mother fuckers.
You are basically the niggers of the slavic race.
Who are already the niggers of the white race.
Dirt. Pure filth.

>being tricked by a Russian falseflag

>almost all western women dress like prostitutes of old
Used to was one time when it was whores who went veiled. Remember that story about tgat guy who fucked his daughter-in-law because he didn't know it was her Because she was wearing a whore veil.

>Which men wouldn't want his woman to cover herself for him?
What does this even mean?

>Ukrainian
>degenerate
Not surprising given your women are famous for being prostitutes

gtfo faggot.

Yes, cover that hair, wouldn't want that hair to give someone the wrong impression that you're a total whore...

>hurp durp FLAG
Poor showing.

That's some impressive breeding considering she was probably married by 8.

Moslem women with hijabs look like glans coming out of foreskin

Here's an explanation, plain and simple.

Honestly, the Hijab isnt too bad compared to the other options. I look at it more of a modesty thing. Whereas the Niqab & Burka look like full oppression as opposed to modesty.

Are Muslim women?
Totally agree. I'm fine with the hijab but Niqab & Burka are just too much

You have a lot of hijabis in France, don't you like that?